Why Are Libs So Hypocritical?

nothing like nonstop avoidance from RSR.... a man who is absolutely incapable of answering questions or defending his statements or expressing any independent thoughts whatsoever.

cut and paste one liner talking points... repeated over and over and over again.... NEVER a sign of any intelligence...NEVER.

I have a degree of grace and manners and use them on occasion. Unlike you, however, I have an intellect and use it nearly all of the time.... you are just numb and thick.

Honest to God...debating with you is just like punching the tarbaby.

nothing like nonstop avoidance from RSR.... a man who is absolutely incapable of answering questions or defending his statements or expressing any independent thoughts whatsoever.

cut and paste one liner talking points... repeated over and over and over again.... NEVER a sign of any intelligence...NEVER.

I have a degree of grace and manners and use them on occasion. Unlike you, however, I have an intellect and use it nearly all of the time.... you are just numb and thick.

Honest to God...debating with you is just like punching the tarbaby.

The grand arrogrance of a liberal can never been kept under wraps

Aw shucks RSR, you say the nicest things :redface:

He gets even nicer.. Soon you'll be feeling all warm and fuzzy.. Granted, it might just be a thin coating of mold, from the same phrases being repeated, but you'll be feeling warm and fuzzy.

He gets even nicer.. Soon you'll be feeling all warm and fuzzy.. Granted, it might just be a thin coating of mold, from the same phrases being repeated, but you'll be feeling warm and fuzzy.

only with MM - Mr Tolerance himself

Forum List

Back