Why are liberals so jealous of

Can you give us some examples?

The whole liberal ideology is rooted in jealousy of rich people.

Why the fuck do you care how much money Romney made?

The problem isn't that he makes a ton of money, the problem is he pays a lower marginal tax rate than the middle class do. That's regressive taxation, and its retarded.

He pays way more taxes than you make per year regardless of percent. But because your jealous, you want him to pay even more!

The problem isn't that he makes a ton of money, the problem is he pays a lower marginal tax rate than the middle class do. That's regressive taxation, and its retarded.

He pays way more taxes than you make per year regardless of percent. But because your jealous, you want him to pay even more!

Must be nice to be able to switch between looking at percentage versus total amount whenever it suits you best. Lucky for you, you don't feel a need to be consistent.

I want the law to require those in his income situation pay more because regressive taxation is fundamentally unfair. He pays less out of his last dollar earned to the IRS than I do - WTF? The last dollar I earn in a year is taxed at 25% + FICA - his is taxed at 15%. If that's fair to you then you're just fucked in the head.

Last edited:

I want the law to require those in his income situation pay more because regressive taxation is fundamentally unfair. He pays less out of his last dollar earned to the IRS than I do - WTF? The last dollar I earn in a year is taxed at 25% + FICA - his is taxed at 15%. If that's fair to you then you're just fucked in the head.

Regressive taxation may be unfair compared to a flat tax.

But of course, the more government spending becomes redistributive, the farther regressive taxation is in the rearview mirror.

So as usual, you are full of shit.

So change the tax code...

Yeah. That's the idea. Its not a Republican one - for some reason, they value passive activity more than work.

Must be nice to be able to switch between looking at percentage versus total amount whenever it suits you best. Lucky for you, you don't feel a need to be consistent.

You want him to pay more and a higher percent because he is rich and you are not. Must suck to have that jealousy breeding hatred eating at you.

You want him to pay more and a higher percent because he is rich and you are not. Must suck to have that jealousy breeding hatred eating at you.

His life partner told him he deserves free gubmint stuff.

And what tax rate do YOU think the uber-wealthy should pay on their capital gains? I guess if you say anything other than 0% it means you've got jealously and hatred eating you, right?

And what tax rate do YOU think the uber-wealthy should pay on their capital gains? I guess if you say anything other than 0% it means you've got jealously and hatred eating you, right?

Zero percent.

Really, from one human to another, I really hope you can get over your jealousy issue. It must suck carrying around that load of avarice and hatred.

His life partner told him he deserves free gubmint stuff.

I thought you were my life partner

Zero percent.

Really, from one human to another, I really hope you can get over your jealousy issue. It must suck carrying around that load of avarice and hatred.

Why are you jealous of the poor? Why do you hate the middle class?

Zero percent.

Awesome. So you're a fucking moron. I have no time for morons.

Zero percent.

Awesome. So you're a fucking moron. I have no time for morons.

So filled with hate. I bet you make jokes about retards.

Forum List

Back