Why are liberals so intolerant?

Why are liberals so intolerant? I'm sorry, but liberals ARE tolerant. Why aren't conservatives tolerant of gay people? Why do conservatives feel the need to force their religion on everyone?

You are right to feel sorry. Being that intolerant and stupid is indeed something to be sorry about.

I'm sorry, do you have anything relevant to add to this discussion?

Do YOU?

Personally?

I'm reasonably tolerant of other people's views..even if those views are one of intolerance. You learn more by listening..even if you find the views offensive.

What I won't tolerate is legislating intolerance.

When your "intolerance" abridges the rights of others..and the law of the land..that's where my tolerance ends.

Please explain how you are tolerant by wanting to control everything we do?

Who's "we", Sparkles, and how are we "controlling everything you do"? Last time I checked, YOU were the one trying to tell other countries how they should handle their politics.

Pretzel Logic: Not tolerating intolerance and bigotry is being intolerant.

Liberal logic: You don't agree with me, so you're intolerant, so it's not intolerant for me to silence your right to an opinion.

Here's a clue, since you obviously can't afford to buy one: You don't tolerate things you like. Tolerance means allowing people to believe and do things you don't agree with, something liberals never do, as your post just demonstrated.

links in article at site

SNIP:
posted at 1:16 pm on August 1, 2012 by Rob Bluey

Mike Huckabee, the Family Research Council and others have declared this Chick-fil-A Appreciation Day. And while Americans should head to the chicken-sandwich restaurant to show their support, they should also take the opportunity to reflect on the intolerant left.
Watching liberals react to Dan Cathy’s comments on marriage and family over the past two weeks revealed their real agenda: shut down and silence anyone who doesn’t agree with them.

Big-city mayors from Boston, Chicago, San Francisco and Washington, D.C., vowed to use their political clout to keep Chick-fil-A out of their cities. When the company’s top spokesman died unexpectedly last week, one liberal friend of mine declared on Facebook, “Oh, karma, you crafty bitch.”

I thought liberals were the ones preaching tolerance?

The Chick-fil-A kerfuffle helped clarify a point conservatives have been making for years.

Liberals are interested in debate only when they’re winning. And on the issue of marriage, they’re 0-for-32 in states that have put the question to voters.

That offers some explanation why mayors Tom Menino, Rahm Emanuel, Ed Lee and Vincent Gray promised to punish Cathy because of his differing view on marriage. What’s scary, though, is that individuals with this much clout think it’s appropriate to use that power to exact the punishment.

Never mind that Chick-fil-A takes no position on homosexual marriage, a point the company reiterated during the media firestorm. It didn’t matter. Liberal journalists fanned the flames by deeming Cathy’s comments endorsing the “biblical definition of the family unit“ as anti-gay.
And to make matters worse for the mayors, Chick-fil-A hires employees and serves customers without regard to their sexual orientation. So in this case, the only people discriminating are the mayors.

Sadly, this is a trend that’s played out too frequently of late.

the rest here
Why are liberals so intolerant? « Hot Air
the faggot left are insane !!

Stone them! Burn them at the stake!

Oh yidnar, you live in the wrong era.

Why do both liberals and conservatives maintain that only they are the tolerant side?

This absurdity and absence of simple logic is rather comical. They're 2 sides of the same coin ffs. Both are tolerant of what they "feel" (yeah I said it) is right and are wholly intolerant of what they believe is wrong. Everyone (except libs and cons apparently) knows that right and wrong are relative. The hilarity of liberal-conservative mudslinging/pissing contests is that both sides are too blind to realize how similar they are.

That is the question; Buttpimple can in no way be termed "tolerant", nor can Maxine Waters. Tolerance isn't a reflection of political views, or in this case, brain disease. This "question" is just another jumble of etters from the alphabet; though nothing is more loathsome than the recent story of a child murdered, WITH dates omitted, in order to imply AG Holder did nothing about the child's death. The mind that created that disturbed piece needs to be in a mental facility.

I am a conservative but believe that intorerance is not the deal for either side. As near as I can tell there is plenty to go around. We all claim tolerance and then at the grocery story we are telling someone to get the *&^% out of the way, we are in a hurry. Bigotry runs both ways.

I am a conservative but believe that intorerance is not the deal for either side. As near as I can tell there is plenty to go around. We all claim tolerance and then at the grocery story we are telling someone to get the *&^% out of the way, we are in a hurry. Bigotry runs both ways.

Dear, bigotry is not defined as "being rude and abrupt".

Forum List

Back