Why are liberals protecting cooperate greed and Paris Hiltons millions of dollars?

Wyatt earp

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2012
Enquiring minds want to know...

Are they paying off this liberal activist judge from Hawaii endangering millions of American lives from terrorism?

We need a full Congress investigation...

Hawaii Judge Extends Order Blocking Trump’s Travel Ban

Hawaii has made only generalized concerns about its effect on students and tourism, a Department of Justice lawyer, Chad Readler, told the judge via telephone.

Big Paris Hilton fan, I take it?

I can't see any other reason to bring up Paris Hilton.

I do see you're upset about the Constitution being upheld, but that's a given for any Trump-thug.

Are they paying off this liberal activist judge from Hawaii endangering millions of American lives from terrorism?

Hawaii has made only generalized concerns about its effect on students and tourism, a Department of Justice lawyer, Chad Readler, told the judge via telephone.

What terrorism is that?

And what in the friggety fuck does this have to do with "Paris Hilton"?

Is that a person or a place?

What terrorism is that?

I think he drank just little too much right-wing kool-aid today.

What terrorism is that?

I'm thinkin' this crowd is so punch drunk it can't start a thread on anything but a strawman any more. It's all I've seen lately.

Many feel the travel ban will make us less safe. The lack of cooperation by US Muslims in the USA to expose possible terrorists because of the slap in the face by Trump will over ride any added screening.
The vast majority of terrorists came from countries that are not included in the ban.
What does this have to do with Paris Hilton. Paris Hilton is a female Donald Trump.

I do see you're upset about the Constitution being upheld, but that's a given for any Trump-thug.
The constitution being up held?
download (4).jpg

You and those activist judges wouldn't know the constitution if it bit you on the ass

What terrorism is that?

Translation ~ when a liberal caught in hypocrisy... Lay down and play stupid

Check

Many feel the travel ban will make us less safe. The lack of cooperation by US Muslims in the USA to expose possible terrorists because of the slap in the face by Trump will over ride any added screening.
The vast majority of terrorists came from countries that are not included in the ban.
What does this have to do with Paris Hilton. Paris Hilton is a female Donald Trump.

How ignorant is left anyways?

Her grand father was a Republican congressman and how many hotels and resorts do they own in Hawaii now...

So again I ask why
download (5).jpg
do liberals support the rich and cooperate greed over the safety of Americans?

View attachment 119476

You and those activist judges wouldn't know the constitution if it bit you on the ass
There is no way that is a picture of Bear. No young lady that cute would be so stupid to make this post.

What terrorism is that?

What no democrat talking points to retort me?

Again bozo this is just like you supported the big company's like google and Verizon law suit against trumps first EO..

Why do you support cooperate greed? And lowering American wages? They didn't because they need them to under cut American IT workers salary

View attachment 119476

There is no way that is a picture of Bear. No young lady that cute would be so stupid to make this post.

You don't even know who that picture in my AV is do you

View attachment 119476

How fucking ignorant of news and politics are you?

This thread proves without a doubt that liberals support cooperate greed and the rich and are to stupid to even know it.

Conrad Hilton
American hotelier
This article is about Conrad Hilton Sr. For his son, see Conrad Hilton Jr. For the former Conrad Hilton hotel, see Hilton Chicago.
Conrad Hilton

Hilton in 1962
Born Conrad Nicholson Hilton
December 25, 1887
San Antonio, New Mexico Territory, U.S.
Died January 3, 1979 (aged 91)
Santa Monica, California, U.S.
Resting place Calvary Hill Cemetery, Dallas, Texas
Nationality American
Occupation Hotelier
Known for Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Spouse(s)
  • Mary Adelaide Barron
    (m. 1925; div. 1934)
  • Zsa Zsa Gabor
    (m. 1942; div. 1946)
  • Mary Frances Kelly
    (m. 1976; his death 1979)
Children
Conrad Nicholson Hilton (December 25, 1887 – January 3, 1979) was an American hotelier and the founder of the Hilton Hotels chain.

If I had to take a guess, it's probably some girl who got murdered by a member of a group you hate, and so you're tapdancing on her grave now.

Was I right?

That would be you tap dancing on her grave and supporting sanctuary cities...

Got to love you liberals

That would be you tap dancing on her grave and supporting sanctuary cities...

Ding! I scored.

You're a disgusting ghoul, bear. All normal people should spit on the sidewalk as you pass.

According to you scum bag it's OK for a multiple deported illegals has the right to gun down daughters in broad daylight...

And you protect them

What terrorism is that?

What no democrat talking points to retort me?

Again bozo this is just like you supported the big company's like google and Verizon law suit against trumps first EO..

Why do you support cooperate greed? And lowering American wages? They didn't because they need them to under cut American IT workers salary

Follow the money.....

Again

According to the Associated Press, Hawaii's attorney general Douglas Chin told the judge the controversial measure issued from the White House on January 27 and then revised on March 6 was like a “neon sign flashing ‘Muslim ban, Muslim ban’” that the government had not turned off.

Read more: Hawaii judge puts emergency halt on Trump's new travel ban

Chin reportedly said the travel ban discriminated against Muslims and had a negative effect on Hawaii’s tourist-dependent economy

View attachment 119476

i do not

Forum List

Back