Why are liberals desperate to have Trillion Dollar Deficit Government Run our Lives?

They are about control and power.
They don't care about America or the people.
Their ideology is, by the Government, for the Government and forget about, by the people, for the people.
To them, it's to hell with the Constitution.

It is also about laziness. It is easier to let someone else do it (in their case the government) than to do it themselves. They are so mesermised with the keep woman senerio (ie, John Edwards) that they would rather be the kept woman of the goverment, so to speak, than to think for themselves.

Their ideology is, by the Government, for the Government and forget about, by the people, for the people.

You know how to sum that up?

When libs say we are "voting against our best interests."

Which is liberal for "WE KNOW WHAT'S BEST FOR YOU!"

Liberals can't help telegraphing their arrogance and condescension for the American people, no matter how they try.

It is also about laziness. It is easier to let someone else do it (in their case the government) than to do it themselves. They are so mesermised with the keep woman senerio (ie, John Edwards) that they would rather be the kept woman of the goverment, so to speak, than to think for themselves.

I think the greatest example of that, was when they had thos LA riots about 20 years ago, and they DESTROYED their own neighborhoods, and then they started asking when the government would come in and fix everything.

Yet, when the OKCity bombing happened, Oklahoma didn't wait for the government to come in, they started at that site immediately, with people like my sister (who still lives in OK) driving from Tulsa to Ada to give blood. There were so many people who did that. Just got in their cars and drove toward OKCity to help or donate blood, they were taking blood from them in Ada and turning them around, saying there were too many people coming to help, they needed a lot of them to go home!

The difference between "do it for me," and "I'll do it myself" could not be more stark.

Oh goodie its make up whatever I like day...

It's throw mud because you can't refute EVERY DAY for you Plasma!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I think the greatest example of that, was when they had thos LA riots about 20 years ago, and they DESTROYED their own neighborhoods, and then they started asking when the government would come in and fix everything.

Yet, when the OKCity bombing happened, Oklahoma didn't wait for the government to come in, they started at that site immediately, with people like my sister (who still lives in OK) driving from Tulsa to Ada to give blood. There were so many people who did that. Just got in their cars and drove toward OKCity to help or donate blood, they were taking blood from them in Ada and turning them around, saying there were too many people coming to help, they needed a lot of them to go home!

The difference between "do it for me," and "I'll do it myself" could not be more stark.

Oklahoma City first responders never asked the taxpayer to pay for their health care either.

Why are you a retard?

When liberals can't debate they just attack.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

What's to debate? You have your set opinion on things and nothing is ever goinng to change that, so you come on here to troll and get pats on the back.

Anyone with half a clue understands our debt took two parties to achieve and its not all liberals faults.....

I bet you don't even want to slash military..

Get this! When libs do nothing but come on here and ATTACK ATTACK ATTACK, that's what?

But when I post a thread title to counter the obvious, it's "trolling."

And then he tries to change the subject to get me on the defensive.

And why? Because he knows he can't deny that's what he wants. To have us all under the control of a Central Planning Government.

So what else do you have to protest too much about?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Oklahoma City first responders never asked the taxpayer to pay for their health care either.

Good point! :clap2::clap2::clap2:

Why are Conservatives trying to cut taxes when we carry a $15 trillion debt?

Because moron, we know that if you increase taxes you won't use the revenue to pay off the debt.. you'll just find some new shit to spend it on.. try to remember this answer..

:lol:

So basically what you're trying to say is everyone involved with the OKC bombing cleanup were Conservative, and everyone involved with the 9/11 cleanup were Liberal?

Just the fact that WillowTree agrees with your statement is normally enough evidence for me to know it's ridiculously stupid, but I'm double-checking with you first.

Good point! :clap2::clap2::clap2:

Yeah, because it was basically the same thing right? :eusa_eh:

So basically what you're trying to say is everyone involved with the OKC bombing cleanup were Conservative, and everyone involved with the 9/11 cleanup were Liberal?

Just the fact that WillowTree agrees with your statement is normally enough evidence for me to know it's ridiculously stupid, but I'm double-checking with you first.

no one said anything like that. the point was made that the first responders in Oklahoma did not ask the American Taxpayer to pick up the tab for their healhcare and the NYC first responders did.. Is there something about this factual information you dispute?

Keeping Fed taxes the same is not cutting taxes.
You don't raise taxes during a deep recession.
Cutting Corp taxes brings in more businesses and brings in more revenue.
It is working very well, all around the world, when overbearing regulations are eliminated and corp taxes are lowered.

no one said anything like that. the point was made that the first responders in Oklahoma did not ask the American Taxpayer to pick up the tab for their healhcare and the NYC first responders did.. Is there something about this factual information you dispute?

Oh, so you're just making a point for no real reason...

Katrina,, another stark difference in how people view themselves,, NOLA helpless, stood around waiting,, let illegals come into the city and re build it. Mississippi,, not so,, they got to work immediately and cleaned up their own damn mess.

Forum List

Back