Why are Illegals Bad?

Marxist_Trash

Oct 10, 2017
Dumb question, but one i'd like to hear the answer for.

Though I come from a position that illegal immigration is small potatoes compared to what the 1% get away with on a daily basis, and that it seems to be more of an issue of social nationalism than of any economic damage it causes, I would like to hear as many takes on this particular issue as possible. Not necessarily seeking to debate, just to get educated and understand where people come from on this, on both sides if anyone's willing.

Though I come from a position that illegal immigration is small potatoes compared to what the 1% get away with on a daily basis, and that it seems to be more of an issue of social nationalism than of any economic damage it causes, I would like to hear as many takes on this particular issue as possible. Not necessarily seeking to debate, just to get educated and understand where people come from on this, on both sides if anyone's willing.

They are bad because they intentionally break the laws of this nation and then demand "equal rights" and legitimate status as "immigrants", vying with those who are naturalized or who navigated the legal, lawful way to immigrate.
They are no less than criminal trespassers who have the temerity to demand legitimacy. Send them back where they came from and let them proceed through legal channels if coming here means so much to them.

/thread

A_Sock_Puppet.jpg

Hmmmmm...why is a plague of locust bad?

well me , i don't like illegals simply because they add to the people population in the USA and i would prefer a population of about 200 million in the USA and NO third worlders . Course my reasons for disliking illegal aliens also applies to LEGALS . There are more reasons but what i just said is the first or beginning reason MTrash .

What do the 1% get away with?

Why are criminals bad would be as ignorant to ask. It is because they have no respect for law and order. Tell me self proclaimed Marxist. Is there anything wrong with people who live across the border who think there is nothing wrong with 'f'ing' animals for show? Or drug runner or gangs, is there anything wrong with them or should everyone just think they are all fine and dandy?

When you flood the market with cheap labor it hurts blue collar

They compete for your burger flipping job and lower your wages ..

Because the people that come tend to be criminals, idiots, and scumbags. There's a reason they choose to become illegal immigrants and it's not because they're intelligent, productive individuals in their countries. So when they come they tend to hurt the country more than help it by shitting out kid after kid after kid and eating up government resources.

I remember in the Clinton roaring 90s Taco Bell paid $10 hr. Those were the days

Because the people that come tend to be criminals, idiots, and scumbags. There's a reason they choose to become illegal immigrants and it's not because they're intelligent, productive individuals in their countries. So when they come they tend to hurt the country more than help it by shitting out kid after kid after kid and eating up government resources.
Typically not true. They work harder for less

Additionally their kids receive free health services (yes I know this for a fact), and their kids in general slow down the classrooms they attend and drag down school test scores.

I remember in the Clinton roaring 90s Taco Bell paid $10 hr. Those were the days

Back in the early 1980s I thought making $8 bucks an hour was bringing home the $$$$

Back in the early 1980s I thought making $8 bucks an hour was bringing home the $$$$

Because it was.

1992 I made $10 an hour, had an expense account, and a company car. I still make $10 an hour.

Forum List

Back