Why are FOX news ratings so high?

You're so retarded I can't eve see straight.

Fox does not have more viewers than all the liberal networks combined.

You're easilly distraced by shiney objects, and squirrels....aren't you....
You have such a bad case of Foxidus that you're attributing non existent words to my posts. Then to top it off some other dumbfuck thanked you.

Too funny
I wish it were funny.

Fox is a GOP electioneering tool that assumes the form of a news network.

There is absolutely zero difference, between the opinions reinforced on Fox under the guise of analyses, GOP taking points, and the campaign platforms of GOP candidates.

I have an incredibly naive room mate, who thinks Fox New's "hard news" is objective news reporting, and only the opinion peices are "a little" slanted to the right.

I don't have the heart to embarass him.

They have liberals on all the time.
They are much more balanced than MSNBC.
The liberals Fox News uses are liberals who can't find work anymore wth the Democrats, or they never could.

NPR wn't touch Juan Williams. Doug Schoen can't get work, Pat Caddell lost every election he was hired for, Alan Colmes was never successful anywhere. Have you ever wondered why the liberals you see on Fox News don't work aywhere else?

MSNBC has the same thing with the conservatives they feature. Nicole Wallace and Steve Schmidt haven't been able to find work in the GOP ever since they found Sarah Palin. Michael Steele was run off by the GOP. You see what I mean.

It doesn't matter how many liberals Fox has appearing if they do a terrible job of arguing the liberal point of view, and they are terrible

Most of them spoke their minds against the established left and right and was fired for it.
Yup

Fox News is not just #1 cable news channels, it's #1 of all cable channels.

Fox News is Not Just a News Force to Be Reckoned with If These Latest Numbers are Any Indication

The unofficial 2016 primary season kicked off last week with the launch of Hillary Clinton’s campaign and Florida Senator Marco Rubio’s announcement.

During the kickstart of the early 2016 political season, Fox News grabbed the top spot for all of cable.

While it is not unusual for Fox News to be #1 in cable news, it marks the third time in 2015 it was able to beat out competition on all of cable for the highest ratings – a new #1 for Fox News to set as its goal.

Fox News is not just #1 cable news channels, it's #1 of all cable channels.

Fox News is Not Just a News Force to Be Reckoned with If These Latest Numbers are Any Indication

The unofficial 2016 primary season kicked off last week with the launch of Hillary Clinton’s campaign and Florida Senator Marco Rubio’s announcement.

During the kickstart of the early 2016 political season, Fox News grabbed the top spot for all of cable.

While it is not unusual for Fox News to be #1 in cable news, it marks the third time in 2015 it was able to beat out competition on all of cable for the highest ratings – a new #1 for Fox News to set as its goal.

Interesting if that's the goal. Because the goal of an actual news source would be good journalism. And those of course are mutually antagonistic.

Who cares about news quality and accuracy. FOX has a constant parade of tits and legs. Kind of creepy when you consider all the old men who make up such a large portion the FOX demographics. FOX, the network news for old perverts.
Yep

The Brian Williams Crowd wondering why their rating suck
Their ratings don't suck. Lester Holt and NBC still have the highest or second highest all around viewed newscast in TV. The title bounces back and forth between ABC and NBC with a separation of as little as 7,000 viewers. They split about 14 or 15 million viewers between them with CBS getting about 6 million viewers each night. FOX numbers are counted in the hundred of thousands. No comparison.

Forum List

Back