Why Are Feminists Licking Toilet Seats? To Protest the Heteronormative Patriarchy

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
Anita is hilarious! -
Since gender fluid sex worker Ms. Penny Tration licked the toilet seat on board an American Airlines Boeing 737 questions are being asked as to why she did it, are straight white males to blame, and why so many feminists are licking toilet seats?

Since this article came out, another feminist uploaded photos of herself licking the actual toilet bowl inside a busy truckstop in Iowa, along Interstate 80 off exit 284.

Unfortunately the main bathrooms were out of service, and only one portable outdoor unventilated plastic toilet cubicle was available, and there was a long queue of truckers waiting to use it clutching magazines and scratching their behinds talking about which place they ate enchilada’s last night.

In her fight to show how oppressive the patriarchy is though, she licked the bowl anyway, and uploaded photos to her Tumblr/Twitter of her doing it complete with a small piece of what we believe to be toilet paper stuck to her chin.

She also couldn’t sleep for the next 3 days following from the 2nd hand amphetamine high it gave her.

You see the patriarchy forces women to do this. Straight white males, and by straight white males I now also include Chinese and Jewish males who have became white in the past 12 months due to the pyramid of oppression, are constantly using what’s known as “I.O.P”, or the “Invisible Oppression Matrix”, to force women to do things they wouldn’t normally do because their voices are not being heard.

Time and time again straight white males talk over us, and mansplain to us, using things like “facts”, and “evidence”, to justify their hate and invention of stupid things like microchips and chemicals that hurt the planet and don’t benefit anyone.

I’m calling on all other feminists in this country to lick a toilet seat, and if you’re truly committed to our cause, lick the entire bowl and upload your photo to social media along with the hashtag #ListenToFeminists.​
Why are feminists licking toilet seats? To protest the heteronormative patriarchy, that’s why!

Anita is hilarious! -
Since gender fluid sex worker Ms. Penny Tration licked the toilet seat on board an American Airlines Boeing 737 questions are being asked as to why she did it, are straight white males to blame, and why so many feminists are licking toilet seats?

Since this article came out, another feminist uploaded photos of herself licking the actual toilet bowl inside a busy truckstop in Iowa, along Interstate 80 off exit 284.

Unfortunately the main bathrooms were out of service, and only one portable outdoor unventilated plastic toilet cubicle was available, and there was a long queue of truckers waiting to use it clutching magazines and scratching their behinds talking about which place they ate enchilada’s last night.

In her fight to show how oppressive the patriarchy is though, she licked the bowl anyway, and uploaded photos to her Tumblr/Twitter of her doing it complete with a small piece of what we believe to be toilet paper stuck to her chin.

She also couldn’t sleep for the next 3 days following from the 2nd hand amphetamine high it gave her.

You see the patriarchy forces women to do this. Straight white males, and by straight white males I now also include Chinese and Jewish males who have became white in the past 12 months due to the pyramid of oppression, are constantly using what’s known as “I.O.P”, or the “Invisible Oppression Matrix”, to force women to do things they wouldn’t normally do because their voices are not being heard.

Time and time again straight white males talk over us, and mansplain to us, using things like “facts”, and “evidence”, to justify their hate and invention of stupid things like microchips and chemicals that hurt the planet and don’t benefit anyone.

I’m calling on all other feminists in this country to lick a toilet seat, and if you’re truly committed to our cause, lick the entire bowl and upload your photo to social media along with the hashtag #ListenToFeminists.​
Why are feminists licking toilet seats? To protest the heteronormative patriarchy, that’s why!

Another illustration that they are mentally ill. This I think is Reason 20,600,862 of:

Reasons Why Radical Feminists Are Mentally Ill Fuck Ups.

And now for some Memes:

47372833.jpg

check-your-privilege-stop-oppressing-me-with-logic.jpg

TERF = Trans-Exclusionary Radical Feminist:

cf7.png

Remember there IS a DIFFERENCE between a Feminist and a Radical Feminist it's this:

feminist-feminazi1-500x433.jpg

THAT IS FUCKING GROSS!

I work for a cleaning company....I clean washrooms

THAT IS FUCKING GROSS!

Anita is hilarious! -

They needs their daily nutrition.

Women do very strange things believing they are protesting. They go topless and shake their boobs to complain that men make objects of them. Men of course love this form of protest. Now they lick toilets.

Up to this the craziest woman was going around tearing out snowplow guides because they were oppressive white patriarchy.

Cultures have a way of righting the insanity at some point. It is like we are begging for totalitarian rule with people forced into camps. Is this actually true? Can diseases still be active on toilets for a period of time after use and ingestion into the body orifice infect someone?

Since gender fluid sex worker

bq-5c919fa7471de.jpeg

leaving the seat up is an extremely aggressive form of toxic masculinity
ya cant make the bat shit insanity up
toilet-seat.jpg

Does anybody have one of those paper covers? There's feminist spit on this toilet seat.

Anita is hilarious! -

They needs their daily nutrition.

Am I the only one turned on by this chick?

THAT IS FUCKING GROSS!

I work for a cleaning company....I clean washrooms

THAT IS FUCKING GROSS!
Liberal democrats have gone completely off their rockers. Feminists Clinton liberal's licking toilet seats , Beto eating dirt and feeding his wife turd balls, Booker trying to convince us he has a girlfriend and Hickenlooper taking his mother to watch Deep Throat.

You know, I just hate it when the wimminz refuse to put the seat back up.

It makes me have to grab that dirty thing and put it back up so I can pee without splatter.

Forum List

Back