Why Are Far-Rightwingers So Upset With The Backlash Against The Gun-Toters?

If you're asking that question Di you are too damn dumb to understand any conceivable answer.

gary you are completely without any sense of imagination and I seriously doubt your intelligence to boot. Either hop in and have a say on point or keep quiet in the bleachers while others are trying to work on an issue.

I have noticed that the people who think that legally carrying a firearm in public is "fucking strange" tend to be the same ones who want my right to keep and bear arms taken away. My weapon of choice for concealed carry is a Glock Model 23. Libs bitch about my handgun every bit as much as they bitch about an M-4.

Where can you conceal an M-4?

Under your black raincoat.

What if it's not raining? :lol:

Maybe if they guy wasnt carrying a sign that talked about killing the president people may have not been so upset?

The point is pinhead, you're in no position to tell anyone when or where to exercise their rights. Rednecks? That negro with the AR-15 didn't look like a redneck to me. How many times have you been shot by a "redneck" before you were asked any questions?

I'm not trying to silence you, nor have I given an opinion to that effect. You on the other hand have opined about where an American citizen should or should not exercise their right to bear arms. So if anyone has the opinion to dictate constitutional rights it is you. Wise up!

The way I see it, pinhead, is that I have every right to state how I feel about right wing rednecks who are attempting to silence their opponents at a political rally by the use of intimidation. Just as I have the right to speak out against the Black Panthers in PA or the attacks in Waco by Janet Reno or the Healthcare Reform bill that President Obama is trying to force down our throats.

What I don't have the right to do, pinhead, is demand that those same rednecks give up their weapons. That is something I have not done once nor would I. Maybe you should try reading for a change.

Immie

I see you're exercising your right to be stupid too. Do you have evidence that these guys were trying to silence anyone? Nooooo of course you don't. And that makes you a pinhead.

The point is pinhead, you're in no position to tell anyone when or where to exercise their rights. Rednecks? That negro with the AR-15 didn't look like a redneck to me. How many times have you been shot by a "redneck" before you were asked any questions?

I'm not trying to silence you, nor have I given an opinion to that effect. You on the other hand have opined about where an American citizen should or should not exercise their right to bear arms. So if anyone has the opinion to dictate constitutional rights it is you. Wise up!

The way I see it, pinhead, is that I have every right to state how I feel about right wing rednecks who are attempting to silence their opponents at a political rally by the use of intimidation. Just as I have the right to speak out against the Black Panthers in PA or the attacks in Waco by Janet Reno or the Healthcare Reform bill that President Obama is trying to force down our throats.

What I don't have the right to do, pinhead, is demand that those same rednecks give up their weapons. That is something I have not done once nor would I. Maybe you should try reading for a change.

Immie

I see you're exercising your right to be stupid too. Do you have evidence that these guys were trying to silence anyone? Nooooo of course you don't. And that makes you a pinhead.

You are an idiot who blows more methane gas out of his ass than Mount Vesuvius blew ashes. They were there with guns in order to intimidate their opponents and only lying morons such as yourself refuse to admit it.

Immie

Immie

You are an idiot who blows more methane gas out of his ass than Mount Vesuvius blew ashes. They were there with guns in order to intimidate their opponents and only lying morons such as yourself refuse to admit it.

Immie

Now hold up!! You said they were there "attempting to silence their opponents". Now prove that statement is true or admit you made the shit up and 'll forgive you for being the pinhead that you are.

Immie

You're correct........just like those nice law abiding Black Panthers exercising their 2nd amendment rights weren't trying to intimidate anyone last year either. :eusa_whistle:

Now hold up!! You said they were there "attempting to silence their opponents". Now prove that statement is true or admit you made the shit up and 'll forgive you for being the pinhead that you are.

Silence through intimidation. According to the article there were people there who felt intimidated by those men carrying guns. Even though they won't admit it, just as you won't admit that you are a moron, that was why they were there.

As if I give a fuck what you think of me.

Immie

Silence through intimidation. According to the article there were people there who felt intimidated by those men carrying guns. Even though they won't admit it, just as you won't admit that you are a moron, that was why they were there.

As if I give a fuck what you think of me.

Immie

They won't admit so how the fuck do you know?

Oh it's perfectly clear who the moron is and it most certainly isn't me. I'm not the one making up bullshit charges with nothing but assumptions to back it up. By the way, signing your name to the bottom of your post is also moronic, I'm pretty sure everyone knows who the fuck you are, I mean it's kinda obvious dontcha think?

Immie

You're correct........just like those nice law abiding Black Panthers exercising their 2nd amendment rights weren't trying to intimidate anyone last year either. :eusa_whistle:

Law abiding? You do know they were charged with voter intimidation, which were dropped but there are some folks working to get those charges refiled and they will more than likely succeed. Wise up!

Righties are as hypocritical as lefties, but as a group probably not as dangerous. Remember the bad old days of the late sixties and early seventies?

That was 40 years ago.

Perhaps we should update our thinking.

It ain't the left that is armed to the teeth in this country.

Law abiding? You do know they were charged with voter intimidation, which were dropped but there are some folks working to get those charges refiled and they will more than likely succeed. Wise up!

I know the were intimidating voters and you know they were intimidating voters, but you don't have the intellectual honesty to reailze that people carrying assualt rifles to town hall meetings are engaging in the exact same behavior. If you are going to set a standard, use it across the board or don't call yourself a conservative.

I know the were intimidating voters and you know they were intimidating voters, but you don't have the intellectual honesty to reailze that people carrying assualt rifles to town hall meetings are engaging in the exact same behavior. If you are going to set a standard, use it across the board or don't call yourself a conservative.

Last time I checked, people don't vote in town hall meetings.

There is a huge difference between intimidating voters at the polls, and protesting gun control with guns. It's not rocket science.

So the fellow who held the sign "It's time to water the tree of Liberty" was merely demonstrating his Second Amendment rights? You know who else liked that phrase? Timothy McViegh.

Last time I checked, people don't vote in town hall meetings.

There is a huge difference between intimidating voters at the polls, and protesting gun control with guns. It's not rocket science.

Stupid ass, the town hall was about Health Care, not gun control. The showing of the guns was a statement of intimidation. Juat as the sign the one fellow held, "It is time to water the tree of Liberty".

Forum List

Back