Why Are Far-Rightwingers So Upset With The Backlash Against The Gun-Toters?

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
When the fact of the matter is, citizens couldn't DREAM of exercising their rights and freedoms under Herr Bush.

Remember when Bush had his goons arrest a couple at an event for simply wearing an anti-Bush t-shirt?

If Obama, is as many claim, the most anti-gun President ever who has vowed to take away everybody's guns, and he allows those which such opposing views to his to exercise their rights. Doesn't that mean he's the most pro-American President ever for actually PRACTICING what he preachces by not letting his own biases get in the way of Consitutional Rights like the last guy?

Couple Arrested for Anti-Bush T-Shirts
American Civil Liberties Union : Secret Service and White House Charged with Violating Free Speech Rights in ACLU Lawsuit
firstamendmentcenter.org: news

BTW, I searched the Charlotte Gazette for the story, where it first broke, and couldn't find a single reference to it. Perhaps Herr Bush had the original story removed?

Righties are as hypocritical as lefties, but as a group probably not as dangerous. Remember the bad old days of the late sixties and early seventies?

When the fact of the matter is, citizens couldn't DREAM of exercising their rights and freedoms under Herr Bush.

Remember when Bush had his goons arrest a couple at an event for simply wearing an anti-Bush t-shirt?

If Obama, is as many claim, the most anti-gun President ever who has vowed to take away everybody's guns, and he allows those which such opposing views to his to exercise their rights. Doesn't that mean he's the most pro-American President ever for actually PRACTICING what he preachces by not letting his own biases get in the way of Consitutional Rights like the last guy?

American Civil Liberties Union : Secret Service and White House Charged with Violating Free Speech Rights in ACLU Lawsuit

BTW, I searched the Charlotte Gazette for the story, where it first broke, and couldn't find a single reference to it. Perhaps Herr Bush had the original story removed?

I'll be away from the computer laughing my ass off for a while. Obama the most pro-American President? I can't stand it... Please stop. You're killing me. So far this statement has been the funniest thing I 've read on this board all week. You win the prize.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Other than the expected, libs wetting their pants that people are carrying guns in public, what backlash?

And frankly, libs always have wet pants about something, so that's hardly a test.

Perhaps it was part of the settlement. Oh you left that part out huh? Well the government paid the couple 80 thousand dollars and dropped the trespassing charges.

It seems that libs get their panties in such a wad over law abiding citizens bearing arms that they need to make multiple threads to bitch about it. I carry a gun with my concealed weapons permit. Everyone around me is safer because of my right to carry and practice as such. Cry all you like but personal ownership and carrying of firearms helps to negate tyrrany. That is probably why libs get so pissy about it.

It's Booooshes fault!

Sorry ... but epic fail. That is not what Bush did, but what some local yocals did because they, like Obama's cronies, do not like opposition having a voice. Bush himself did listen, his actions were still his own, but he didn't have these people arrested or harassed.

right wingers are happy the left is going psychotic about it.. the more the left bitches the happier the right gets.. ask Ann Coulter.

You want me to prove that the Right feels that their second amendment rights are being infringed? How do I prove how somebody feels? If I had to guess, I'd say that they are looking at Obama's history on gun control, like this:

Barack Obama on Gun Control
No, that would be silly. You know I meant to prove that Obama actually infringed on people's 2nd Amendments rights.

Because they feel their second amendment rights are being infringed.

Can you prove it?

You want to prove feelings? Good luck with that.

As for your original post.

1)Im not upset
2)Ive seen no backlash.
3)Getting arrested and later released clear of all charges is much nicer than getting the crap beaten out of you because you arent left enough.
4)Things werent that bad under Bush. And if you think they were, you're probably not going to be mature/intelligent/wise enough to handle whats coming down the road.

Like all conservatives, I have absolutely no problem when you rip Bush a new one for things he did wrong. I am just tired of these bullcrap accusations. This whining that the world was so horrible under our former President when it was actually a pretty good time to be alive.

Your life may suck, but it wasnt President Bush's fault. And once you get over the celebritism with Obama, youll quickly realize your life isnt much better. Because if you expect others to make you happy, then you are in for a rude awakening.

You want me to prove that the Right feels that their second amendment rights are being infringed? How do I prove how somebody feels? If I had to guess, I'd say that they are looking at Obama's history on gun control, like this:

Barack Obama on Gun Control
No, that would be silly. You know I meant to prove that Obama actually infringed on people's 2nd Amendments rights.

Well, I did post the link. Obama is certainly not friendly to the 2nd Amendment folks. Perhaps this is the reason.

It seems that libs get their panties in such a wad over law abiding citizens bearing arms that they need to make multiple threads to bitch about it. I carry a gun with my concealed weapons permit. Everyone around me is safer because of my right to carry and practice as such. Cry all you like but personal ownership and carrying of firearms helps to negate tyrrany. That is probably why libs get so pissy about it.

Statistically, you are more likely to be killed by your own weapon than to use it to protect others, so it's a stretch to say you make everyone around you safer.

At any rate,

People have a right to carry an M-4 in public.

People have a right to recognize that it's more than a little fucking strange to carry an M-4 in public.

Statistically, you are more likely to be killed by your own weapon than to use it to protect others, so it's a stretch to say you make everyone around you safer.

At any rate,

People have a right to carry an M-4 in public.

People have a right to recognize that it's more than a little fucking strange to carry an M-4 in public.

I have noticed that the people who think that legally carrying a firearm in public is "fucking strange" tend to be the same ones who want my right to keep and bear arms taken away. My weapon of choice for concealed carry is a Glock Model 23. Libs bitch about my handgun every bit as much as they bitch about an M-4.

I have noticed that the people who think that legally carrying a firearm

Not just a firearm. An M-4 with a tactical sling.

in public is "fucking strange"

It is fucking strange. Perfectly legal, but still weird.

tend to be the same ones who want my right to keep and bear arms taken away. My weapon of choice for concealed carry is a Glock Model 23. Libs bitch about my handgun every bit as much as they bitch about an M-4.

Not me. I could care less about your glock or inadequacy issues.

Forum List

Back