Why are Dems and media pissed off that Trump is going to observe Jerusalem as Capital of Israel?

Pretty good clip below of ex congressman telling the truth about israel and how much we really send them in money and support. Sure he was an ex con. Went to prison for fighting with the power structure and telling the real truth about israel. Ended up dying by getting run over by his own tractor, no witnesses of course. Not long after he said he was going after israel full steam ahead. Starts in on israel after about 4 minutes.

If this Jerusalem move is so great and is going to be so great for America and Americans, then why has the US State Department issued the first Worldwide Caution Alert since 2003 - that was because of the Iraq thing. As I commented already America doesn't give a shit about American citizens when it comes to prostituting itself for Israel, what sort of policy is that where a Government does something that they know might cause harm to their own citizens but they don't care because you know the biggest Welfare Queen must get another new shiny present.

View attachment 164760

Worldwide Caution

I say this is a pledge trump gave to sheldon adelson for funding his run for prez, even though trump said he was self funded which he wasn't. Let israel fight it's own wars and fund it's own military operations for a change. Looks like they have better health care than USA so it's not like they're broke.

The 16 countries with the world's best healthcare systems

To my knowledge, Islam is the only religion whose perverted radicals call for the death of non-believers. If you know of others, please enlighten me.
Islam doesn't...idiots do. And other idiots believe fallacies.
If Muslims believe that you wouldn't be able to make it beyond the 12th century. Muslims couldve wiped out all non Muslims. What could've stopped them?
They were stopped multiple times by the Crusaders.

You need to read the Quran that was written by the demented, pedophile Muhammad, the founder of Islam.

Perhaps you're content to parrot the talking points of uneducated liberals. You should try to improve your factual knowledge of Islam before getting into conversations with grown ups.
Islam ruled South of Europe yet both Christians and Jews were able to practice their faiths and their places of worship were standing there for centuries. Till the crusaders forced non Christians to Christianity and the Jews had to flee to Muslim lands.
You have your history mixed up a bit. The Crusades began after the Muslims harassed and killed Christians on their way to the holy land.

Read the Quran and count the places where the demented pedophile, Muhammad commands his followers to kill 'infidels'.

Here, I'll make it easy for you. Get back to me AFTER you have read all of these instances.

The Quran's Verses of Violence
I read the Koran thousands of times, and I pray five times a day and I married a Christian and my best man was Jewish and I have gay friends and I never killed a non believer. I' a living proof that Islam doesn't preach what you claim. The verses of the so killing or fighting the non believers is a call for self defense, when Muslims were being attacked by the non believers of Mecca ba k in the days. Research the historical context of the verses.
As I recall, more than one verse says to find them and kill them. I recall nothing regarding self defense. Please quote title and verse.

Quran (2:216) - "Fighting is prescribed for you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But Allah knoweth, and ye know not." Not only does this verse establish that violence can be virtuous, but it also contradicts the myth that fighting is intended only in self-defense, since the audience was obviously not under attack at the time. From the Hadith, we know that this verse was narrated at a time that Muhammad was actually trying to motivate his people into raiding merchant caravans for loot.

Pretty good clip below of ex congressman telling the truth about israel and how much we really send them in money and support. Sure he was an ex con. Went to prison for fighting with the power structure and telling the real truth about israel. Ended up dying by getting run over by his own tractor, no witnesses of course. Not long after he said he was going after israel full steam ahead. Starts in on israel after about 4 minutes.

If this Jerusalem move is so great and is going to be so great for America and Americans, then why has the US State Department issued the first Worldwide Caution Alert since 2003 - that was because of the Iraq thing. As I commented already America doesn't give a shit about American citizens when it comes to prostituting itself for Israel, what sort of policy is that where a Government does something that they know might cause harm to their own citizens but they don't care because you know the biggest Welfare Queen must get another new shiny present.

View attachment 164760

Worldwide Caution

I say this is a pledge trump gave to sheldon adelson for funding his run for prez, even though trump said he was self funded which he wasn't. Let israel fight it's own wars and fund it's own military operations for a change. Looks like they have better health care than USA so it's not like they're broke.

The 16 countries with the world's best healthcare systems

Their healthcare system is probably funded or partially funded with some of that Welfare money that America is instructed by those um Lobbying Groups to give them or else or whatever.

Well it would be more beneficial to America and also illustrate The Donald is putting America First if he fulfilled his other main pledges to Build That Wall, shut down those Sanctuary Cities where all those Illegal Immigrants are squatting in and also to demand that the American Justice Department begin opening that promised investigation of the Clinton Foundation.

Islam doesn't...idiots do. And other idiots believe fallacies.
If Muslims believe that you wouldn't be able to make it beyond the 12th century. Muslims couldve wiped out all non Muslims. What could've stopped them?

You need to read the Quran that was written by the demented, pedophile Muhammad, the founder of Islam.

Perhaps you're content to parrot the talking points of uneducated liberals. You should try to improve your factual knowledge of Islam before getting into conversations with grown ups.
Islam ruled South of Europe yet both Christians and Jews were able to practice their faiths and their places of worship were standing there for centuries. Till the crusaders forced non Christians to Christianity and the Jews had to flee to Muslim lands.
You have your history mixed up a bit. The Crusades began after the Muslims harassed and killed Christians on their way to the holy land.

Read the Quran and count the places where the demented pedophile, Muhammad commands his followers to kill 'infidels'.

Here, I'll make it easy for you. Get back to me AFTER you have read all of these instances.

I read the Koran thousands of times, and I pray five times a day and I married a Christian and my best man was Jewish and I have gay friends and I never killed a non believer. I' a living proof that Islam doesn't preach what you claim. The verses of the so killing or fighting the non believers is a call for self defense, when Muslims were being attacked by the non believers of Mecca ba k in the days. Research the historical context of the verses.
As I recall, more than one verse says to find them and kill them. I recall nothing regarding self defense. Please quote title and verse.

Quran (2:216) - "Fighting is prescribed for you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But Allah knoweth, and ye know not." Not only does this verse establish that violence can be virtuous, but it also contradicts the myth that fighting is intended only in self-defense, since the audience was obviously not under attack at the time. From the Hadith, we know that this verse was narrated at a time that Muhammad was actually trying to motivate his people into raiding merchant caravans for loot.

There are many verses in The Qur'an where it tells them to kill the Infidels.

IslamPeace(1).JPG

It's simple, when the coming attacks on Americans here in the US escalates to unseen levels you be sure to take credit for the deaths.

Yes, they will kill us with the weapons purchased with our own money Obysmal gave to them-)

IslamPeace(1).JPG
I am well aware of that. I posted a link earlier that lists about 80 of them and explains what they are intended to dictate to the followers. Denying that the demented pedophile, Muhammad ordered his followers to kill all infidels is akin to saying the Jeffrey Dahmer was a vegetarian.

I doubt that Issa has read my link or, for that matter, the Quran itself.

Days of Media Rage about Jerusalem

Wasn't that our CLAIMED policy for decades, but no PRESIDENT would actually do anything, because they are political cvnts?

Jerusalem-1.jpg

Through three administrations, the script has remained the same: America brokers talks in which the parties reach compromises on the issues of Jerusalem, borders, refugees, settlements, and security, at which point an agreement is signed and everyone involved receives the Nobel Peace Prize and recognition in history as consequential statesmen. Needless to say, this script hasn’t worked. There is not a single issue on which the two sides have ever come close to reaching an agreement.

But for the peace process guild, that’s not a problem. The important thing is to keep trying, to remain guardians of the issue, and to treat alternative approaches with so much contempt and ridicule that they are never given serious consideration.

In recognizing Jerusalem, Trump is showing that this tired script need not be followed—and that this tired guild need not be obeyed. The peace process community correctly recognizes that Trump’s announcement is not just a policy change, but an attack on their authority. And so they are desperate for it to fail, and one senses based on their breathless tweeting over the past few days that many in this community would experience enormous schadenfreude should the coming days be marked by rioting and terror. Any other outcome makes them look like fearmongers, and delegitimizes the other counsel they dispense.

For the same reason all of our allies are upset. You really can't puzzle it out? You see, what a rational adult does is look at all sides of a complicated issue, and tries to understand them. He tries to understand the costs and benefits of a decision. But we have a country half full of people like you who seem to prefer to sit there and scratch their heads like fools and wonder, "Why do people think that? I guess it's a mystery, so I shall hate it! Whatever it is, since I refuse to give an ounce of effort to learning about it or trying to figure it out!"

Explain what the complicated issue is Boseaphus-) Israel wants that city to be their capital. Muslims do not. So then, you are taking the side of a bunch of countries run by dictators over a Democracy. Why am I not surprised!

this is gonna be a turning point in US Muslim world relationship.
That’s a real shame. It’s been such a lovely relationship till now.

911-planes.jpg

Certainly Islam is doing whatever it can so Israel will burn the way California is from wildfires just as the USA KKK churchstate does for burning America as those which carried out Kristallnacht, but Islam Christiananality pedophile mentalities seem to disavow being one & the same.

"but Islam Christiananality pedophile mentalities seem to disavow being one & the same."

Huh? :confused-84:

Word Salad

word+salad.jpg

My name is Mel Gibson and I endorse this message ....

1aa6a6cf7818c40df8fafa5cd30fb283.jpg

There is no Doubt President Donald J. Trump

is a brilliant strategist.....

Unlike those before him he knows that

doing the same thing over and over and

expecting a different result is the definition of insanity..
All other presidents knew making Jerusalem the capital would cause panic and chaos in the Middle East. Trump's not just happy ruining America... he's now trying to ruin the entire world. And you fuckheads applaud him for it.

You are an ignorant butt hurt fuckhead....

Did obama and clinton not campaign on the same thing?

Your side has promised to do what Trump did

when they wanted to get elected.

Last edited:
It's simple, when the coming attacks on Americans here in the US escalates to unseen levels you be sure to take credit for the deaths.

Yes, they will kill us with the weapons purchased with our own money Obysmal gave to them-)
The translation is laughable to say the least. 1.6 billion Muslims don't know about this version of Islam. Otherwise we would be all dead.
Stop making shit out of nothing, I know Islam more than any of you and I can tell you that its bullshit what you know about us and our Islam. And I'm tired of explaining that....you wanna paint all of us with the same brush go ahead.

IslamPeace(1).JPG
I am well aware of that. I posted a link earlier that lists about 80 of them and explains what they are intended to dictate to the followers. Denying that the demented pedophile, Muhammad ordered his followers to kill all infidels is akin to saying the Jeffrey Dahmer was a vegetarian.

I'm a practicing Muslim and I have 0 hate towards non Muslims, why? How come? So rhat the majority of Muslims. Why? Have you ever asked this question?

Trump cant run his own country so he spans an ocean lands in another country and fucks them up too.

heres a novel concept; let Israel call their capital East Bumfuck if they want to and mind your own damn business OLD MAN,

Goldilocks wins the Fuckup of the World award

The Donald is running the Country. Better numbers than have been seen in
over a decade.

The Jaboni is no longer in charge of destroying America from within.
(Although his worthless black ass is still trying to call the shots)

I see California is begging for help again. I don't know why The Donald
doesn't tell them to call the Mexican Government. More illegals and beaners
in LA than Americans.

IslamPeace(1).JPG

I'm a practicing Muslim and I have 0 hate towards non Muslims, why? How come? So rhat the majority of Muslims. Why? Have you ever asked this question?

Your words in this post say 0...Your words in other posts say "All."

No good will come if this but that was never Trump’s intention anyway.
ROFLMMFAO

Au contraire

And we know that all things work together for good
to them that love God, to them who are the called
according to his purpose.

Romans 8:28 KJV

I am God, and there is no other;
I am God, and there is none like me.

What I have said, that I will bring about;
what I have planned, that I will do.

Isaiah 46:9,11 NIV

Again, I Am, is in control...
it was His intention

Believe what you will....
He is creating the circumstances
that will bring about what He planned!

Days of Media Rage about Jerusalem

Explain what the complicated issue is Boseaphus-) Israel wants that city to be their capital. Muslims do not. So then, you are taking the side of a bunch of countries run by dictators over a Democracy. Why am I not surprised!

As if Islam will ever agree to the oilgarchy business taking a back seat to God since it's immaculate conception fabricated misnomer of Jesus Christ, who supposedly forgave Arabs for enacting killing to continue oil consumption will agree to a Jerusalem capitol since oil is the only capital.

Forum List

Back