Why Are Democrats So Violent?

Pipe Bombs Sent to Clintons, Obama and CNN Offices

http://fortune.com/2018/10/23/george-soros-bomb-fbi/
Someone Put a Bomb in George Soros's Mailbox, and the FBI Is Now on the Case

Remember how you tards were saying that the Left's rhetoric needs to be toned down before someone gets killed?

Hmmm...who has been slandering Soros and CNN and the Clintons and Obama non-stop for the past two years?
Another False Flag. Love how the Soros employee took the bomb out the mailbox and put it in the woods.

Almost like he knew it wouldn’t explode.

My, isn't this an embarrassing thread for the Republicans now. Let the weaseling begin. Bri, tell us how someone spoke harshly to Sarah Sanders in a restaurant, so that makes the Democrats so much worse, and it totally excuses a nationwide domestic terrorism blitz by the right. You know you want to. Maybe even try a false flag story.

I have a huge advantage here. I just have to wait a bit, and another shocking incident of conservative violence will occur. If I wait a bit more, I'll see another one. It doesn't take rocket science to predict that the depraved and violent conservatives will be acting depraved and violent.
It's a false flag operation, dumbass. Anyone with a brain can see this operation was purposely designed to embarrass Republicans.

Remember how you tards were saying that the Left's rhetoric needs to be toned down before someone gets killed?

Hmmm...who has been slandering Soros and CNN and the Clintons and Obama non-stop for the past two years?

And so you automatically assume it's some right-wing nut case and not some left? Tell me, if you were such a right-winger that you'd do anything to keep Democrats out of power, would you do something like this?

Tell me, if you were such a right-winger that you'd do anything to keep Democrats out of power, would you do something like this?

Right-wingers certainly have done something like that, many times.

There's like 41 abortion clinic attacks.

And there's the recent Austin bombings by a right-wing nutcase.

The rights loves explosives-based terrorism. They don't care how bad it makes them look. Their lust for dead liberals makes them blind to the political consequences.

Tell me, if you were such a right-winger that you'd do anything to keep Democrats out of power, would you do something like this?

Right-wingers certainly have done something like that, many times.

There's like 41 abortion clinic attacks.

And there's the recent Austin bombings by a right-wing nutcase.

The rights loves explosives-based terrorism. They don't care how bad it makes them look. Their lust for dead liberals makes them blind to the political consequences.

Is that so? Maybe this guy should wait until next softball game when the Democrats are practicing.

See? Skook couldn't hide it. The Republican lust for violence, that is. Let any Republican talk long enough, and they'll start giggling about the violence they plan against liberals. Also look Dan Stubbs, laughing out loud about violence against a liberal.

And the other Republicans, they all loved seeing it. And least none of them had any criticism of the Republican love of violence, which they deny exists.

It's forbidden for any member of the Republicans thug cult to ever criticize a fellow cultist for being violent. After all, the Republican thug cult endorses violence as a tactic, so condemning it is not an option. That would get them tossed out of the cult, and to one of the authoritarian-follower personality types of the right, group membership takes precedence over everything, including decency and morality. Hence, they all fall in line and obey. Either they pretend the violence doesn't exist, or they pretend it's justified because the liberals deserved it. Fascism 101.

James Hodgkinson and Rene Boucher couldn't be reached for comment.
They have been doing that since they shot the guy at Fords theater.

Is that so? Maybe this guy should wait until next softball game when the Democrats are practicing.

Nice dodge. You had no response to your side committing almost all of the violence, so you deflected.

The two sides are wildly different. Your side encourages violence, our condemns it, which is why most of the violence comes from the conservative side.

As is always the case, moral high ground to the liberals.

Thanks for the votes, conservatives. Every time you run interference for conservative violence by faking stories of violent liberals, more decent Americans get disgusted by you and decide to vote Democratic.

What are you going to do when they find out it was a Bernie bro?

Nice dodge. You had no response to your side committing almost all of the violence, so you deflected.

The two sides are wildly different. Your side encourages violence, our condemns it, which is why most of the violence comes from the conservative side.

Thanks for the votes, conservatives. Every time you run interference for conservative violence by faking stories of violent liberals, more decent Americans get disgusted by you and decide to vote Democratic.
When they bring a knife, you bring a gun.
- Obamessiah.

I seriously think you have a drug problem or something. Conservative politicians don't tell people to harass Democrats anywhere and anyplace they may go. They don't find Dem representatives at a restaurant, steal their food and throw it out of the door. No conservative ever said we need to take this fight out into the streets.

‘I hope Trump is assassinated,’ Missouri lawmaker writes — and quickly regrets

I seriously think you have a drug problem or something. Conservative politicians don't tell people to harass Democrats anywhere and anyplace they may go

I seriously think you're a psychopath, being that you're actually equating being rude to someone with domestic terrorism. WTF is wrong with you?

Thanks for the votes. Please keep talking.

I seriously think you have a drug problem or something. Conservative politicians don't tell people to harass Democrats anywhere and anyplace they may go

I seriously think you're a psychopath, being that you're actually equating being rude to someone with domestic terrorism. WTF is wrong with you?

Thanks for the votes. Please keep talking.

Which votes, the ones we are going to take away from you?

Forum List

Back