Why are democrats ok with expanding Illegal aliens benefits but

Lovebears65

Gold Member
Apr 17, 2011
Georgia
Cut backs the benefits for the military.. They are taking away the tuition assistance for our military men and women but expanding it for illegal aliens by giving them instate tuition for them also for inmates Also if the dream act passes they will get obamacare but are raising the premiums for our retired military. Our copays for RX went WAY Up last month up to 44 dollars for a one month supply and now most of my husband medication needs prior autherization when he has been taking these same MEDS FOR YEARS.. What is wrong with this picture??

US military cutting college tuition assistance program for servicemembers | KHON2 Hawaii's News Leader

Cut backs the benefits for the military.. They are taking away the tuition assistance for our military men and women but expanding it for illegal aliens by giving them instate tuition for them also for inmates Also if the dream act passes they will get obamacare but are raising the premiums for our retired military. Our copays went WAY Up last month up to 44 dollars for a one month supply and now most of my husband medication needs prior autherization when he has been taking these same MEDS FOR YEARS.. What is wrong with this picture??

US military cutting college tuition assistance program for servicemembers | KHON2 Hawaii's News Leader

Creating democrat voters. Period. Done. End of story.

Who the heck is for cutting benefits to the troops?

I'd say conservatives. Other than that? No one.

What most rational people want are the buckets of money going to industrial/military Complex to go back to reasonable levels.

Who the heck is for cutting benefits to the troops?

I'd say conservatives. Other than that? No one.

What most rational people want are the buckets of money going to industrial/military Complex to go back to reasonable levels.
BULLSHIT. Obama has made it clear he wants deep cuts to the military. He also has said he wants to raise TRICARE premiums by triple. This is the thanks these people get for fighting for our country. But he is ok giving our tax dollars to people who BREAK OUR LAWS> HE rewards them

Obama Thanks Military for Service by Tripling Tricare Premiums - Yahoo! News

This is just political theater. That is all
He is setting himself up for 2014. He wants it ALL
He knows his minions will listen, agree then follow.
I just LOL @ them
He is SUCH A FUCKIN LIAR

gi bill still in effect. Tricare premiums and copays have been static for years - and way below what the rest of the US pays.

these cuts are the easy ones. they're benefits, not core income.

it's the cuts that sequestration forced like the furloughing of federal employees that we should really be concerned about.

gi bill still in effect. Tricare premiums and copays have been static for years - and way below what the rest of the US pays.

it's the cuts that sequestration forced like the furloughing of federal employees that we should really be concerned about.

When hubby signed up for the military he was promised FREE health care for life if he did 20 years. It was the GOV who breached the contract. HE did his 20 years plus 5 more years. If this happened in the private sector we would be going to court

When hubby signed up for the military he was promised FREE health care for life if he did 20 years. It was the GOV who breached the contract. HE did his 20 years plus 5 more years. If this happened in the private sector we would be going to court

i somehow doubt he was promised that or that it was in his contract.

also don't confuse new job postings with new jobs.

i somehow doubt he was promised that or that it was in his contract.

also don't confuse new job postings with new jobs.

He joined in 1982 .. And YES he was promised that..

New Topics

Forum List

Back