Why are democrats labeled violent when we decide to fight back?

No that was just you realizing you have no fucking idea what youre talking about; and tried to leave yourself a backdoor.
You actually exposed the fact that you flunked reading comprehension in the 3rd grade instead.
Your failure to mount even the most basic defense of your nonsensical positions is as clearly noted as your failure to debate... You fail. Next!?
Your opinion against experts, the Egyptians themselves and various other factors lead me to believe you really believe that BS you are trying to sell me. :laugh:
Hundreds of scientists, coupled with hundreds of verifiable tests; versus your meager handful of anecdotal references, and a disgraced businessman... Hmmm. Its not your fault though. Its the best you can do with the hardware you were born with. And further testament to the never ending rut subsaharan africans find themselves in, in the modern world. Id find it almost sad if i really cared. But Im a realist.
When you recited that article that clearly specified a time when invaders had already over ran Egypt I figured you were an idiot. Now you have proven it. Youre actually saying that you dont believe that the ancient Egypts knew what they were and how they depicted themselves. Youre saying that the Greeks didnt know who they admitted they learned from. Youre disputing the DNA evidence that backs both parties up. You have proven your idiocy to me well enough. I gotta cut you off here. Arguing with a fool is a losing proposition.
You keep trying to reference anecdotal evidence of " what someone said" which is not only worthless from the stand point of evidence; you dont offer up the quotes and sources to be scrutinized. And we both know why...

What a load of crap. The history of Europe is that of being invaded by non white peoples. Try educating yourself.

Look into Islam's march across N Africa or Asia. Read up a little on the Mongols, who by some estimates may have at times slaughtered as much as a tenth of the human population on the planet.

As far as the Americas' most historians note that the vast majority of of native peoples deaths were from disease not violence. Most estimates are in the 90% range. Sad to say the native peoples of the Americas were doomed, sooner or later someone was going to cross an ocean and bring diseases that they had no resistance to. Whether they came from Europe, Africa or Asia is irrelevant.
If the Moors hadnt come and educated europeans they would still be afraid of water and hate taking baths. europeans were on their way back to neanderthal status. You should be celebrating what they brought to europe instead of accusing them of what whites have done.
Mediterranean/North Africans do not = Subsaharan Africans/Negros. No matter how badly you wish they did. Hell! They discovered how readily slavable your kind are centuries before Europeans did. Lol. I love your self deprecating history revisionism... I really do.
Whats a sub saharan african? You dont really believe that white fantasy term still do you?
By virtually all evidence of ancient writing peoples like the Egyptians, Arabs and black africans were distinctly different peoples. As with all peoples none pure but different culturally and ethnically.
Whos writing? Why did Egyptians specifically call the interior of Africa "the land of gods" and say they came from there? Why did they orient Africa as the top of the world which is exactly the opposite of europe?

North Africa was originally inhabited by whites and despite the black and arab perpetrated genocides therein, in many areas it still is.

It is a known fact that throughout the history of mankind, it has been the white race that has caused more carnage, more deaths, more destruction and mayhem than of any race known to mankind.
Share-of-Deaths_Archaeological-Evidence-on-Violence.png

You killed off jews, indians, blacks and bunnies...the only thing you nuts can't kill off are roaches!!
What a load of crap. The history of Europe is that of being invaded by non white peoples. Try educating yourself.

Look into Islam's march across N Africa or Asia. Read up a little on the Mongols, who by some estimates may have at times slaughtered as much as a tenth of the human population on the planet.

As far as the Americas' most historians note that the vast majority of of native peoples deaths were from disease not violence. Most estimates are in the 90% range. Sad to say the native peoples of the Americas were doomed, sooner or later someone was going to cross an ocean and bring diseases that they had no resistance to. Whether they came from Europe, Africa or Asia is irrelevant.
If the Moors hadnt come and educated europeans they would still be afraid of water and hate taking baths. europeans were on their way back to neanderthal status. You should be celebrating what they brought to europe instead of accusing them of what whites have done.
Yeah and if the muslims hadn't conquered Jews and Christians they would never have accomplished anything. Try doing a little research into the claims made by muslims, more often than not the individuals acknowledged were people captured and forced to convert.

I'm of Slavic descent I know what the muhammadens brought, slaughter, rape and enslavement. The Turks were finally driven out of Eastern Europe in 1912. So save the holier than thou nonsense. Hell Islamic slavery of black africans dwarfs the european, predates it by 4-5-600 years. You could still buy a black slave in a public market in Mecca up until 1963. Africans were taking white slaves as far north as Ireland many centutharies before the European slave trade.
Its not claims made by muslims. Its historical fact. Take a trip to spain where it all started and see what the Moors taught europeans. This was the only time in europe where there was religious freedom.

I'm guessing you dont realize that your Slavic descent is where the word slave came from because you were enslaved by other whites?

The golden age of equal rights [in Spain] was a myth, and belief in it was a result, more than a cause, of Jewish sympathy for Islam. The myth was invented by Jews in nineteenth-century Europe as a reproach to Christians.[21] - Bernard Lewis

I'm not trying to spark a fight here, so I want to make that clear...but why is it, when liberals reach a limit and decide to fight back, suddenly we're equated with the Klan and white supremist? For 8 long years under Obama, the attacks against liberals were constant and on going. Each campaign season rendered even more attacks....conservatives calling him everything from the anti christ to a Kenya jungle shooter. Liberals were marginalized on all ends and silenced by the right wing media.

Violent, police brutality spiked and mass shootings became the norm. All right wing approved. fast foward to 2016...Trump comes along and the violence only intensifies. At what point does a liberal say enough is enough?View attachment 145485
images
images
images
images
View attachment 145487View attachment 145486

One more time, at what point does liberals say enough is enough.
During the Obama years, the same white trash starting shit, again, when is enough enough?????
images
images
images
View attachment 145490View attachment 145489
images

thanks for demonstrating once again just how big of an idiot you are
Before I'm sent to the rubber room, why is it wrong to express concern over the labels liberals are getting from you nit wit nuts?

go ahead start some shit

lets let the shit hit the fan ass wipe
Where you monkeys at? Its more of you than us. What you waiting for?

We're busy winning elections while you are busy torching and looting your own cities, murdering eachother in mass, and gleefully and willingly implementing the lefts black eugenics program of abortion on demand.

In the United States, black children are aborted at three times the rate of white children; Hispanic children are aborted at one and a half times the rate. Whatever the intentions of the abortion industry, by functional standards, abortion is a racist institution.

Abortion and Race

Finally the left gets something right!

Last edited:
Because the inbreds would rather their opposition be non violent so they can spit and punch on their objects of hatred like back in the 60's.

Since 75% of your kind are born bastards today, I'd say the inbred goes to them.
Bastard doesnt mean inbred cave monkey. Do you own a dictionary?

Why do you think blacks call each other brother and sister? They're so many bastards that don't their baby daddy, they all could be.

I'm not trying to spark a fight here, so I want to make that clear...but why is it, when liberals reach a limit and decide to fight back, suddenly we're equated with the Klan and white supremist? For 8 long years under Obama, the attacks against liberals were constant and on going. Each campaign season rendered even more attacks....conservatives calling him everything from the anti christ to a Kenya jungle shooter. Liberals were marginalized on all ends and silenced by the right wing media.

Violent, police brutality spiked and mass shootings became the norm. All right wing approved. fast foward to 2016...Trump comes along and the violence only intensifies. At what point does a liberal say enough is enough?View attachment 145485
images
images
images
images
View attachment 145487View attachment 145486

One more time, at what point does liberals say enough is enough.
During the Obama years, the same white trash starting shit, again, when is enough enough?????
images
images
images
View attachment 145490View attachment 145489
images

You answered the question yourself. The key word is 'labelled'. Putting a negative label on other people allows them to be hated without feeling bad about it. Jews were labelled vermin in 1930s Germany. Cons today like the word 'antifa' because they don't have to say the words anti-fascist, which would destroy any negative thing they want to say about this group. The 'N' word is another label used to demean people and put them in a specific box. Fascist regimes and fascist leaning groups and sub-groups find labels to dehumanize their opponents.
I dont call them anti fascists because they are FASCIST. You see unlike most lefties I dont like to lie.

Forum List

Back