Why are democrats automatically considered pussies?

manifold

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2008
your dreams
This is one particular political stereotype that has always intrigued me. Obviously it's not true. Anyone can produce a list of democrats that are/were not pussies. It might be a lot shorter than the pussy list, but it should be enough to dispel the stereotype. Yet the stereotype persists. Why do you think that democrats are automatically considered pussies?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8cUg_PMaIBs&feature=related]YouTube - ‪Call To the Post Kentucky Derby 2008--BRASSOPALOOZA!!!!‬‏[/ame]

This is one particular political stereotype that has always intrigued me. Obviously it's not true. Anyone can produce a list of democrats that are/were not pussies. It might be a lot shorter than the pussy list, but it should be enough to dispel the stereotype. Yet the stereotype persists. Why do you think that democrats are automatically considered pussies?
Because they don't wear cowboy hats and shit kickers like them thar real men.

Attachments

• $bush_cowboy.jpg
    $bush_cowboy.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 75
  • $dick-cheneyCowboy.jpg
    $dick-cheneyCowboy.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 126
  • $ronald-reagan-in-cowboy-hat.jpg
    $ronald-reagan-in-cowboy-hat.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 110
Dunno..

I'm a Democrat..and no one has ever called me a pussy. Well to my face. Even after they found out my "terrible" secret... :lol:

Quite the opposite..in fact.

OTOH when repugs need more than just pictures of their heroes to jerk off on while wearing their mommy's panties, they have ona them thar boyz night out festivals.:eusa_shhh:

Attachments

• $Gay_cowboys.jpg
    $Gay_cowboys.jpg
    129.4 KB · Views: 62

As opposed to what?! Dew rags, blue and pink hair, body piercings covering half of your body?! Oh yes, you liberals are a fine example of how one should dress and carry themselves..

PS- I love a strong conservative man in a cowboy hat..Mmmm, hottttttttt` Liberal pussies , aka yes men, do NOTHING for me but I hear Adult Babies are all the rage now :)

Good guys all in white hats.

:lol::lol:

Good question, hearing how loud they cheer on the warmongering in Afghanistan and Libya that stereotype is quickly dying.

The more appropriate tagline of warmongers is becoming more used and accurately so.

Forum List

Back