Why Are Conservatives So Resentful Of Americans With Good Jobs?

Coors brewery workers. Southwest airline pilots.

britpat's koolaid is toxic to his health

n contrast to non-union competitor JetBlue Airways, Southwest maintains its profitability and low-fare, low-cost business model while being heavily unionized. The Southwest Airline Pilots' Association, a union not affiliated with the Air Line Pilots Association, represents the airline's pilots.[64] The Aircraft Maintenance Technicians' are represented by the Aircraft Mechanics Fraternal Association (AMFA).[65] Customer Service Agents and Reservation Agents are represented by the International Association of Machinists and Aerospace Workers Union (IAM). Flight Dispatchers, Flight Attendants, Ramp agents and Operations agents are represented by the Transport Workers Union (TWU).

Well, I was wrong about Southwest, but not about Coors. However, JetBlue is a non-union airline. No one who works there is complaining. Aside from the pilots, Delta is also a non-union airline.

Dante, you're such a smart guy, but you can't see that any employment situation that requires union representation is inherently inferior to a one that does not.

America's middle class that became the envy of the world was built on liberal policies and unionized workers

from FDR on the USA taxed wealth and had a growing unionized workforce and it made the baby boomers who inherit wealth, wealthy too.

people always forget their roots

And that's not a response in any way to my point. That's usually something you make sure to ridicule in others.

Let resentment and anger reign

It doesn't take much bait for conservative wingnuts with hate, anger, and resentment in their hearts for other Americans, to become unhinged. Look at the responses here and ask yourself if what you see now -- naked expressions of true feelings -- explains why these people had NO trouble with Romney's 47% remarks

thank you for playing

:eusa_hand:

late comers...and here....

:eusa_whistle:

Dante, you're such a smart guy, but you can't see that any employment situation that requires union representation is inherently inferior to a one that does not.

America's middle class that became the envy of the world was built on liberal policies and unionized workers

from FDR on the USA taxed wealth and had a growing unionized workforce and it made the baby boomers who inherit wealth, wealthy too.

And that's not a response in any way to my point. That's usually something you make sure to ridicule in others.

Americans and workers world wide rioted for the right to Unionize. People died in the streets

I guess you consider the lives of desperation they were leading to be blessed with inherently superior jobs?

Wrong. America's middle class was already the envy of the world in the 1920s, before there was any unionization.

Nope. American entrepreneurs made us wealthy, not the government or unions, and certainly not high taxes.

No, they just know communist propaganda when they see it.

Wrong. America's middle class was already the envy of the world in the 1920s, before there was any unionization.

Nope. American entrepreneurs made us wealthy, not the government or unions, and certainly not high taxes.

I think Dante was born just yesterday..He does have all the talking points down pat though

An example of this is a conservative poster who goes by the name of carol.

get this she starts out with this bit of nasty myth: "union thug crap"

then she puts in the bullcrap: "I have nothing against the average person that is in a union job...everyone needs a job!"

and here is where the meat in her resentment exposes itself "Some (actually a lot) of people have their lives wrapped up so tight into their unions that they can't see beyond their nose. They think that companies are obligated to give them everything they want, not necessarily what they need.

Sounds just like the red meat Mitt Romney threw out to Super Wealthy fools who hate "average" people who need a job. Whether Super Wealthy or more average, conservatives despise the 'average' person who needs a job yet wants more.

In case you came into the thread late...

Let resentment and anger reign

It doesn't take much bait for conservative wingnuts with hate, anger, and resentment in their hearts for other Americans, to become unhinged. Look at the responses here and ask yourself if what you see now -- naked expressions of true feelings -- explains why these people had NO trouble with Romney's 47% remarks

thank you for playing

:eusa_hand:

late comers...and here....

I think Dante was born just yesterday..He does have all the talking points down pat though

He appears to be a union shill.

so he starts a thread, we all answer honestly then he accuses us of hating because we don't AGREE with him..

poor Dante:eusa_boohoo:

then she puts in the bullcrap: "I have nothing against the average person that is in a union job...everyone needs a job!"

and here is where the meat in her resentment exposes itself "Some (actually a lot) of people have their lives wrapped up so tight into their unions that they can't see beyond their nose. They think that companies are obligated to give them everything they want, not necessarily what they need.

Sounds just like the red meat Mitt Romney threw out to Super Wealthy fools who hate "average" people who need a job. Whether Super Wealthy or more average, conservatives despise the 'average' person who needs a job yet wants more.

I was coerced into membership in a lousy fucking union where I work and I live in a Right To Work state. A bunch of assholes from northern states moved here years ago because they got tired of the shit weather, ridiculous real estate prices and hated working at Newark's airport.........those imbeciles pushed to get a lousy fucking union for years promising incredible benefits and wages.......all we have now is dues we owe every month for the union "leaders" to fly around in a Lear jet and have idiot conventions in Vegas. Union believers are nothing more than rabid lemmings, their union is their God......pathetic really. Useless ripoff organizations.

benefits? wage increases? sounds like a full of crap lying post :lol:

I'm not a liberal Dante, I don't need to lie.

In case you came into the thread late...

The most disgusting thing about a Union is that they take dues from all members, Republican and Democrat and all the rest, and then donate it to (generally) the Democratic party. That's unfuckingreal imo.

Forum List

Back