Why Are Conservatives So Resentful Of Americans With Good Jobs?

If you require union representation to make your job palatable, then you have a shit job with a shit employer and shit for brains.

She doesn't despise "Americans with good jobs." She despises union thugs.

An example of this is a conservative poster who goes by the name of carol.

get this she starts out with this bit of nasty myth: "union thug crap"

then she puts in the bullcrap: "I have nothing against the average person that is in a union job...everyone needs a job!"

and here is where the meat in her resentment exposes itself "Some (actually a lot) of people have their lives wrapped up so tight into their unions that they can't see beyond their nose. They think that companies are obligated to give them everything they want, not necessarily what they need.

Sounds just like the red meat Mitt Romney threw out to Super Wealthy fools who hate "average" people who need a job. Whether Super Wealthy or more average, conservatives despise the 'average' person who needs a job yet wants more.

You do know not all good jobs are Union ones right? You do know less than 20% of Workers are in a Union right? You do know that sometimes Unions get tunnel vision and forget to think about the Viability of their Industry when going after goodies for their workers right?

Oh wait, Of course you don't because you are a believer.

sometimes. what is your point?

sometimes a GOP Congressman rapes children. Sometimes ministers, Priests, and Boy Scout Leaders do too.

My point, ask the American Auto or Steal Industries what my fucking Point is. You don't even have a fucking clue what you are talking about. Unions don't give a fuck about anything or anyone but their members, and when it comes down to it, only the more senior ones. Give them a choice between lay offs of less senior members, or a smaller raise and they will pick lay offs every damn time.

I am so sick of the Liberal narrative that Unions help us all. Yeah sure they helped get labor laws passed, but that was long ago. When the Fucking UAW gets a sweet heart deal where even a Janitor makes 33 Bucks and Hour, and is by contract paid double time to work Saturday every week even if it's not needed, and they all get heath and Retirement packages the rest of us can only dream of. It does not do a GOD DAMN thing to help anyone but them.

And all to often it's at the cost of driving the cost to produce in America so high, the Chinese end up with the Job anyways.

That's why assholes like you make me sick. You are constantly dogging Business for "shipping Jobs over seas" but you don't want to own up to your own Fucking Unions, and Regulations part it making it happen.

Pathetic.

Name the non Union auto plant where pay or benefits were better than the Union plants?

:eusa_whistle:

Like I said, resentment reigns.

thank you Charles_Main for making the point so credible :clap2:

then she puts in the bullcrap: "I have nothing against the average person that is in a union job...everyone needs a job!"

and here is where the meat in her resentment exposes itself "Some (actually a lot) of people have their lives wrapped up so tight into their unions that they can't see beyond their nose. They think that companies are obligated to give them everything they want, not necessarily what they need.

Sounds just like the red meat Mitt Romney threw out to Super Wealthy fools who hate "average" people who need a job. Whether Super Wealthy or more average, conservatives despise the 'average' person who needs a job yet wants more.

Maybe stories like this help with the "thug" thing

SNIP:
4 men cited for stealing political signs

BLADE STAFF

Perrysburg police today issued misdemeanor citations to four men for allegedly being in possession of stolen political signs.

Those charged with receiving stolen property included John Russell, 39, of Toledo, and Chris Monaghan 41, of Rossford, who are both listed on the Sheet Metal Workers Local 33 Web site as business agents for the union’s Toledo district.
The men were in a pickup truck registered to Local 33 in Parma, Ohio, police said.

all of it here

4 men cited for stealing political signs - Toledo Blade

Let resentment and anger reign

It doesn't take much bait for conservative wingnuts with hate, anger, and resentment in their hearts for other Americans, to become unhinged. Look at the responses here and ask yourself if what you see now -- naked expressions of true feelings -- explains why these people had NO trouble with Romney's 47% remarks

thank you for playing

:eusa_hand:

It doesn't take much bait for conservative wingnuts with hate, anger, and resentment in their hearts for other Americans, to become unhinged. Look at the responses here and ask yourself if what you see now -- naked expressions of true feelings -- explains why these people had NO trouble with Romney's 47% remarks

thank you for playing

OH BOY, giddy up high horsey...high ho high ho

Why are liberals so resentful of those with wealth?

Nother wingnut dufus!!!! :lol:

Liberals loved JFK, Ted Kennedy, Howard Dean, John Kerry, Wealthy liberal donors.....

gawd, you are an idiot

Ok so you just resent non liberals having wealth you advance your stupidity with ever post you make learn to quite while your behind making you look like a fool is just getting to easy.

Liberals loved JFK, Ted Kennedy, Howard Dean, John Kerry, Wealthy liberal donors.....

gawd, you are an idiot

It's rather amusing that liberals had no problem with John Kerry's millions when he was running for President but think that Mitt Romney's millions are a HUGE problem when HE'S running for President.

Maybe it's because Mitt earned his instead of marrying it like John Kerry?

Why do libs think all union jobs are "good jobs"?

name me the non union jobs that are better than union jobs in the same field.

try naming two

name one?

Coors brewery workers. Southwest airline pilots.

britpat's koolaid is toxic to his health

n contrast to non-union competitor JetBlue Airways, Southwest maintains its profitability and low-fare, low-cost business model while being heavily unionized. The Southwest Airline Pilots' Association, a union not affiliated with the Air Line Pilots Association, represents the airline's pilots.[64] The Aircraft Maintenance Technicians' are represented by the Aircraft Mechanics Fraternal Association (AMFA).[65] Customer Service Agents and Reservation Agents are represented by the International Association of Machinists and Aerospace Workers Union (IAM). Flight Dispatchers, Flight Attendants, Ramp agents and Operations agents are represented by the Transport Workers Union (TWU).

Are you aware that 95% of people in a union have never been given the opportunity to vote for or against union representation. Most inharit the union when they get a job. If commiecrats are so proud of democracy why don't union shops have to recertify every so often, say every 4 years like the president. If they are doing a good job for their members there would be no worries, right? You want to see a unions boss shit his pants, make this suggestion.

Dante, you're such a smart guy, but you can't see that any employment situation that requires union representation is inherently inferior to a one that does not.

sometimes a GOP Congressman rapes children. Sometimes ministers, Priests, and Boy Scout Leaders do too.

My point, ask the American Auto or Steal Industries what my fucking Point is. You don't even have a fucking clue what you are talking about. Unions don't give a fuck about anything or anyone but their members, and when it comes down to it, only the more senior ones. Give them a choice between lay offs of less senior members, or a smaller raise and they will pick lay offs every damn time.

I am so sick of the Liberal narrative that Unions help us all. Yeah sure they helped get labor laws passed, but that was long ago. When the Fucking UAW gets a sweet heart deal where even a Janitor makes 33 Bucks and Hour, and is by contract paid double time to work Saturday every week even if it's not needed, and they all get heath and Retirement packages the rest of us can only dream of. It does not do a GOD DAMN thing to help anyone but them.

And all to often it's at the cost of driving the cost to produce in America so high, the Chinese end up with the Job anyways.

That's why assholes like you make me sick. You are constantly dogging Business for "shipping Jobs over seas" but you don't want to own up to your own Fucking Unions, and Regulations part it making it happen.

Pathetic.

Name the non Union auto plant where pay or benefits were better than the Union plants?

Their pay and benefits are better only because the American taxpayer is subsidizing them to the tun of over $50 billion. Without that, they would all be unemployed. so your argument boils down to saying that unions are a good way for thugs to shake down the taxpayers. No one is arguing with that contention.

gawd, you are an idiot

It's rather amusing that liberals had no problem with John Kerry's millions when he was running for President but think that Mitt Romney's millions are a HUGE problem when HE'S running for President.

Maybe it's because Mitt earned his instead of marrying it like John Kerry?

try to catsup ketchup-head

:lol:

Pathetic.

Which plants have better pay and benefits for their workers...the ones that are open in Alabama and South Carolina...or the ones that have closed down in Michigan?

thank you for playing

like I said

thank you all for making my point for me...
:clap2:

thank you for playing

like I said

thank you all for making my point for me...
:clap2:

you funny, as if you had a point

Dante, you're such a smart guy, but you can't see that any employment situation that requires union representation is inherently inferior to a one that does not.

America's middle class that became the envy of the world was built on liberal policies and unionized workers

from FDR on the USA taxed wealth and had a growing unionized workforce and it made the baby boomers who inherit wealth, wealthy too.

people always forget their roots

In case you came into the thread late...

Forum List

Back