Why Are Conservatives So Resentful Of Americans With Good Jobs?

Procrustes Stretched

And you say, "Oh my God, am I here all alone?"
Dec 1, 2008
Positively 4th Street

An example of this is a conservative poster who goes by the name of carol.

get this she starts out with this bit of nasty myth: "union thug crap"

then she puts in the bullcrap: "I have nothing against the average person that is in a union job...everyone needs a job!"

and here is where the meat in her resentment exposes itself "Some (actually a lot) of people have their lives wrapped up so tight into their unions that they can't see beyond their nose. They think that companies are obligated to give them everything they want, not necessarily what they need.

Sounds just like the red meat Mitt Romney threw out to Super Wealthy fools who hate "average" people who need a job. Whether Super Wealthy or more average, conservatives despise the 'average' person who needs a job yet wants more.

You do know not all good jobs are Union ones right? You do know less than 20% of Workers are in a Union right? You do know that sometimes Unions get tunnel vision and forget to think about the Viability of their Industry when going after goodies for their workers right?

Oh wait, Of course you don't because you are a believer.

then she puts in the bullcrap: "I have nothing against the average person that is in a union job...everyone needs a job!"

and here is where the meat in her resentment exposes itself "Some (actually a lot) of people have their lives wrapped up so tight into their unions that they can't see beyond their nose. They think that companies are obligated to give them everything they want, not necessarily what they need.

Sounds just like the red meat Mitt Romney threw out to Super Wealthy fools who hate "average" people who need a job. Whether Super Wealthy or more average, conservatives despise the 'average' person who needs a job yet wants more.

I was coerced into membership in a lousy fucking union where I work and I live in a Right To Work state. A bunch of assholes from northern states moved here years ago because they got tired of the shit weather, ridiculous real estate prices and hated working at Newark's airport.........those imbeciles pushed to get a lousy fucking union for years promising incredible benefits and wages.......all we have now is dues we owe every month for the union "leaders" to fly around in a Lear jet and have idiot conventions in Vegas. Union believers are nothing more than rabid lemmings, their union is their God......pathetic really. Useless ripoff organizations.

My guy is UAW and he's about ready to tell them to kiss off...
I worked for a Union at a nuke plant back in the early 90's...they ripped them off with no shame..no work that day we were told to go HIDE OUT...I felt dirty...Haven't been in a Union since

I was coerced into membership in a lousy fucking union where I work and I live in a Right To Work state. A bunch of assholes from northern states moved here years ago because they got tired of the shit weather, ridiculous real estate prices and hated working at Newark's airport.........those imbeciles pushed to get a lousy fucking union for years promising incredible benefits and wages.......all we have now is dues we owe every month for the union "leaders" to fly around in a Lear jet and have idiot conventions in Vegas. Union believers are nothing more than rabid lemmings, their union is their God......pathetic really. Useless ripoff organizations.

benefits? wage increases? sounds like a full of crap lying post :lol:

You do know not all good jobs are Union ones right? You do know less than 20% of Workers are in a Union right? You do know that sometimes Unions get tunnel vision and forget to think about the Viability of their Industry when going after goodies for their workers right?

sometimes. what is your point?

sometimes a GOP Congressman rapes children. Sometimes ministers, Priests, and Boy Scout Leaders do too.

Having a good paying job and being a paid thug is two different things.

I worked for a Union at a nuke plant back in the early 90's...they ripped them off with no shame..no work that day we were told to go HIDE OUT...I felt dirty...Haven't been in a Union since

YOU felt dirty hiding? :lol::lol::lol:

no one here believes that whopper!!! :rofl:

sometimes. what is your point?

sometimes a GOP Congressman rapes children. Sometimes ministers, Priests, and Boy Scout Leaders do too.

My point, ask the American Auto or Steal Industries what my fucking Point is. You don't even have a fucking clue what you are talking about. Unions don't give a fuck about anything or anyone but their members, and when it comes down to it, only the more senior ones. Give them a choice between lay offs of less senior members, or a smaller raise and they will pick lay offs every damn time.

I am so sick of the Liberal narrative that Unions help us all. Yeah sure they helped get labor laws passed, but that was long ago. When the Fucking UAW gets a sweet heart deal where even a Janitor makes 33 Bucks and Hour, and is by contract paid double time to work Saturday every week even if it's not needed, and they all get heath and Retirement packages the rest of us can only dream of. It does not do a GOD DAMN thing to help anyone but them.

And all to often it's at the cost of driving the cost to produce in America so high, the Chinese end up with the Job anyways.

That's why assholes like you make me sick. You are constantly dogging Business for "shipping Jobs over seas" but you don't want to own up to your own Fucking Unions, and Regulations part it making it happen.

Pathetic.

YOU felt dirty hiding? :lol::lol::lol:

no one here believes that whopper!!! :rofl:

don't care what you believe...I would rather work for a HONEST living...something that is lost today on Unions and people like you

Forum List

Back