Why are conservatives so against alternative lifestyles?

I can't understand what scares conservatives about alternative lifestyles.

I been into goth since was a kid. I dress in all black, been in occult clubs, love death metal bands and horror movies and Steven king novels... yet conservatives attack our alternative lifestyles and call us bad people when most of us who love goth are law abiding citizens.

Are they afraid of stepping out of their square world's and can't handle new liberating lifestyles?

I am conservative....I don't care if men like to suck on pensis or women like to munch box.

It doesn't affect me one way or the other....I actually like lesbian PRON. I'd watch Hillary and Maxine.

you sir, are one sick fucker!

:booze::biggrin:

I can't understand what scares conservatives about alternative lifestyles.

I been into goth since was a kid. I dress in all black, been in occult clubs, love death metal bands and horror movies and Steven king novels... yet conservatives attack our alternative lifestyles and call us bad people when most of us who love goth are law abiding citizens.

Are they afraid of stepping out of their square world's and can't handle new liberating lifestyles?

I am conservative....I don't care if men like to suck on pensis or women like to munch box.

It doesn't affect me one way or the other....I actually like lesbian PRON. I'd watch Hillary and Maxine.

you sir, are one sick fucker!

:booze::biggrin:

You are racist and misogynist.

Forum List

Back