why are conservatives so afraid of hilary running?

Originally posted by jimnyc
Because she is a fat idiot. We don't want fat idiots running our country. Let her apply at the local Dunkin Donuts.

no answer huh?

Originally posted by deciophobic
no answer huh?

I think I just answered your question, can you not read? She is an idiot. We've seen enough of what her problematic family can do. I've seen first hand here in NY what a waste of breath she is. I don't even want her as a senator let alone running our country!

why are conservatives so afraid of hilary running?
What office is she running for? Her senate seat is not up for reelection until 2006. She is not running for President this year. Some speculate she may be the V.P. canidate with Kerry, but that really is not like her running, it's Kerry's ass on the line not the v.p. canidate. I'm not afraid of her running for anything but she is not running for anything so I don't understand your question.

Why on earth do you think anyones afraid of Hillary running? i was begging Democrats to have her run this year, so Bush can defeat her and put her out of the picture for good.

I am alittle afraid if she goes for the VP nomination, which there is a chance since she will have no chance for reelection in New York in 06 which means no chance of going for the Presidency in 2008. Im not afraid of Kerry and her winning though. If she runs with Kerry it will draw more people against Kerry than for Him. I just think that though I agree with Kerry's policies, well the ones he has yet to state, I dont want to see him dead if by some miracle he wins with Hillary as the VP.

Hillary is a fascist who wears pastel designer pant suits.

It's not the thought of her running that scares people - it's the thought of her winning. But given how polarizing she is, Hillary on a ticket is not an asset outside of a few blue states.

I am not speaking for anyone else.

To me, Hillary is not about progression, she is about Hillary.

Remember 9/11? I think her lack of support to not only the state she represents but to the firefighters as well shows her true colors.
Remember Giant Stadium - or was it Yankee? She was booed off stage after an introduction by Jerry Seinfeld. It was the feeling her own state had of her lack of contributions that encouraged those feelings.

Now think of this everyone ....

Gulliani. Run for the senate in Hillarys next term. Does she have a chance? Democrats and Republicans alike, who do you think will win by a landslide?

If that were to happen it would be a guarentee Hillary would have to say goodbye to her senate seat in DC. Gulliani would not even have to debate Mrs. Clinton on any level. Why? 9/11. Who came out strong? Who came out passionate? Who came out? Gulliani.

If she runs with Kerry it will draw more people against Kerry than for Him.

Unfortunately, I think the Democrats are aware of this. As much as I'd like to see her on the ticket beside Kerry, Christmas is too far away.

Gulliani. Run for the senate in Hillarys next term

Is Guilliani interested in running? I really havent heard much about him since his departing New York. I would love to see Guilliani take the Repubs to D.C. after Bush's next term. I believe I heard somewhere along the line that Guilliani wanted pretty much out of politics.

I think if Guilliani wanted to make a run for Chief, his best chance would be next election. I believe his show of strength during 9/11 would give him a stronger Democratic backing than any other Republican I can think of. Unfortunately, Democrats are showing a lack in short term memory with regard to 9/11, so I think its time for Rudy to shit or get off the pot. Thoughts?

Guiliani is considering it. He said he wont think about it seriously until after he helps get the president reelected.

Originally posted by deciophobic
?
I'm certainly not afraid of her running. I hope to hell she doesn't run or win another election though. This country can't afford her idiotic policies to be put into law.

Forum List

Back