Why are blacks such cowards?

That being said, then how is it possible for you to have an honest two way conversation about race when you have stated in this forum that you believe "blacks harbor hatred/animosity towards all white people"?

Most open dialouge that is productive requires some objectivity on both sides.

I stated what I observe. By all accounts blacks resent whites, of course I'm generalizing, I know not all blacks feel that way but I believe the majority do. Take assclapius for example, he believes that everything the white man has was stolen form the black man. That sounds like resentment to me.
I don't believe all black people resent all white people but they certainly have reason to do so. Our history of marginalizing them and keeping them from buying homes in nice neighborhoods has resulted in generational poverty. We won't even bring up slavery.
how are they buying homes in nice neighborhoods when 75% of them either are in jail, in a gang or on welfare?

A more appropriate question is why are you so ignorant when there is abundant information available that proves 75% of the black population IS NOT on welfare, incarcerated or "in a gang"?

Some of you people who post here are the most uneducated and conscientiously stupid individuals on this planet.
Wow, 75% not on welfare, incarcerated or in a gang? That must be very impressive for you!
Of course thats very impressive. It should be the other way around since white males had 400 years of AA since they cant compete on their own merits and had a inferiority complex. You shouldnt be asking why 1 and 4....you should be asking how its only 1 in 4 you insecure monkey.

I stated what I observe. By all accounts blacks resent whites, of course I'm generalizing, I know not all blacks feel that way but I believe the majority do. Take assclapius for example, he believes that everything the white man has was stolen form the black man. That sounds like resentment to me.
I don't believe all black people resent all white people but they certainly have reason to do so. Our history of marginalizing them and keeping them from buying homes in nice neighborhoods has resulted in generational poverty. We won't even bring up slavery.
how are they buying homes in nice neighborhoods when 75% of them either are in jail, in a gang or on welfare?

A more appropriate question is why are you so ignorant when there is abundant information available that proves 75% of the black population IS NOT on welfare, incarcerated or "in a gang"?

Some of you people who post here are the most uneducated and conscientiously stupid individuals on this planet.
Wow, 75% not on welfare, incarcerated or in a gang? That must be very impressive for you!
Of course thats very impressive. It should be the other way around since white males had 400 years of AA since they cant compete on their own merits and had a inferiority complex. You shouldnt be asking why 1 and 4....you should be asking how its only 1 in 4 you insecure monkey.
How many ways can you go about losing an argument ffss?

I want to answer that,. Look at the "black" experience any where in the world. There you will find your answer.

That should be pretty much final. You've lost, get over it!

Last edited:

I want to answer that,. Look at the "black" experience any where in the world. There you will find your answer.

When you look at the Black experience anywhere in the world you see Blacks shaking off white thought and surpassing you pale people. We can never lose. We are natures best design.

When you look at the Black experience anywhere in the world you see Blacks shaking off white thought and surpassing you pale people. We can never lose. We are natures best design.
Sorry, you've lost already. Bravado slinks against the truth.

Emphasis on IDIOT . My bad for even dignifying such scum with a response.
And yet again!

Sorry, you're certainly at an intellectual disadvantage,and although I expect Unk's just self righteous and not so, you both are sadly lacking. Ciao.

ROFLMAO! It is impossible to be at an intellectual disadvatage against someone like you who is "unarmed"

However, I do admit to lacking patience with insecure, effeminate little pink boys like you who have nothing better to do than play "troll".

You're actually someones father?

What a shame.

"Ciao":bye1:

Last edited:

Sorry, you've lost already. Bravado slinks against the truth.
Youre genes are recessive. Of course you lost already. We stay winning. BTW white history as told by white boys is the very definition of bravado......and inferiority complex driven lies.

Last edited:

Like in Africa?>

Like in Africa?>
Correct.

Like in Africa?>
Correct.
You're a sad sad monkey in denial.

Why are blacks such cowards when it comes to discussing racism?
I guess now youre all emotionally distraught? :laugh:
I guess if we were all being honest wed have to admit in order for black ghettos to improve white society should probably put their factories in or near overpopulated american cities and not mexico india and China.

For example, we had all those call centers located in India. We couldn't have given poor americans those jobs?

But why are blacks incapable of talking honestly about the things they need to do like stop having so many fatherless children. We know these are the future prisoners. Why can't we discuss your people stopping this.

I think obamacare should cover free iud's for all poor women not ready to start a family.

when has that ever happened?

Forum List

Back