Why are Blacks hypersenstive about reperations?

I quite agree with that emboldened statement.

You rhetorical question IS racist, though.

If you meant it ironically, and I missed that subtlety because I do not know you well enough, yet, then accept my apology for not understanding your point.

Give the man a cookie.

Yum yum, thank you very much, sir, may I have another?

This failure to understand when a long term player on a board is writing something ironically is one which newbies are apt to do.

My sincere apologies for taking your post at its face value, Retired Gunny Sergeant.

semper fi, brother

Last edited:
Wow, that's pretty cool, Pauli. I'm gonna come to wherever you live and drag you off to live in my garage and force you to do my yard work and let the neighbors rape you and your family. But the benefits are that you'll be living in the greatest country in the world and I'll give you seeds to grow your own crops and if you get sick I'll take you to the emergency room and pet you on the head and say "good ******."

Libertarians rock.

Spinning like a fucking top there Rav. The slaves are long gone. Their kin of today though, ought to have less to bitch and moan about, less to want to TAKE, and more thanks to give for not having been born into a life of AIDS and famine instead of being born in the land of opportunity.

Let that marinate for a little while, huh?

I did more than ASK Bass that question.

I answered his bullshit question by pointing out that the reason SOME Jews are paranoid is because people post rhetorical questions which are really nothing more that not well disguised racist statements of disinformation.

Apparently nobody read my response or if they did, they clearly didn't understood what my response meant.

Your racist statement is more unclever (and no less racist) than Bass's was.

It suggests that you believe that Blacks are hypersensitive about reparations.

And what's worse, the question really doesn't make sense anyway.

How can one be hypersensitive about an issue like that?

One can have a strong position one way or the other, of course, but what does having a strong position have to do with hypersenstivity?

Believing someone is hypersensitive is not racism, brainiac.

Spinning like a fucking top there Rav. The slaves are long gone. Their kin of today though, ought to have less to bitch and moan about, less to want to TAKE, and more thanks to give for not having been born into a life of AIDS and famine instead of being born in the land of opportunity.

Let that marinate for a little while, huh?

It's still an asinine statement. You've no idea what would have become of Africa and the USA without slaves. For all we know, Africa would have gotten their act together and we'd have floundered.

Anyway, your neighbor sold me the rights to you so take it up with him.

Believing someone is hypersensitive is not racism, brainiac.

The nature of the rhetorical question was disguised racism (written ironically)

The hypersentivivity issue I raised has nothing to do the issue of racist intent.

Yum yum, thank you very much, sir, may I have another?

This failure to understand when a long term player on a board is writing something ironically is one which newbies are apt to do.

My sincere apologies for taking your post at its face value, Retired Gunny Sergeant.

semper fi, brother

RGS actively calls out the racists on this board.

It's still an asinine statement. You've no idea what would have become of Africa and the USA without slaves. For all we know, Africa would have gotten their act together and we'd have floundered.

Anyway, your neighbor sold me the rights to you so take it up with him.

And because nobody knows, reparations should not be paid to the ancestors. It is impossible to know. You could make a very strong argument that the ancestors of the slaves are better off in America today than they would have been had they remained in Africa. I have no idea if that's true or not, but nobody does. Thus, there is no basis for making an approximation of damages.

And because nobody knows, reparations should not be paid to the ancestors. It is impossible to know. You could make a very strong argument that the ancestors of the slaves are better off in America today than they would have been had they remained in Africa. I have no idea if that's true or not, but nobody does. Thus, there is no basis for making an approximation of damages.

I am not for reparations. I just thought what he said was really lame and stupid.

I mean none of them have been slaves EVER. No one living today was a Slave, no one living today , as far as I know, even had a parent that was a slave.

Why is that 600,000 dead Amreicans is not payment enough for them? And if they get reperations when do Indians, Irish and other groups get their reperations?

Why is it Blacks expect people that were never slave owners to pay them because some of their ancestors were slaves?

Wow, you sound hypersensitive about your stereotype of blacks being hypersensitive about reparations.

Yeah, if you're not sucking the dick of Black America you must be a full blown sheet wearing neo Nazi, huh Rav?

You can call a generalized statement racist all you want. I really don't care considering you don't know me. But you don't agree with reparations, and neither do I. So at least we agree on something.

Have a pleasant night.

You too, Pauli.

I'm kind of surprised that anyone would think that me entertaining the idea that slaves benefited the US and hurt Africa is sucking on on the dick of black America, but what ever floats your boat.

I would think they'd just be thankful that they WERE brought over here, and weren't left in Africa to live a disease and hunger plagued life.

They were brought to the greatest nation of Earth, and they aren't satisfied. Slavery was wrong obviously, but that was a price their ancestors paid for today's black population to have an opportunity to live a prosperous life.
Neverminding Ravi...

I would rather live in a society of my people's own making than to live in someone else's society at the cost of previous generations' slavery.

But I haven't lived anywhere else, so my idealism might give way to drudgery and filth quickly.

The reason why black Americans do not want money from black Africans (The slave owners that sold them to white people) is because black Africans have no money!

Of course, there still is black slavery in Africa, but that must be ignored, because they have no money!

Money seems to be the primary objective.

Neverminding Ravi...

I would rather live in a society of my people's own making than to live in someone else's society at the cost of previous generations' slavery.

But I haven't lived anywhere else, so my idealism might give way to drudgery and filth quickly.

It's odd finding an opinion like Pauli's from someone who pretends to be a libertarian. It's almost like he's saying that we knew what was best for them black people back in the day, and we were actually acting in their own best interests. Big brother at it's very finest, maybe.

The reason why black Americans do not want money from black Africans (The slave owners that sold them to white people) is because black Africans have no money!

Of course, there still is black slavery in Africa, but that must be ignored, because they have no money!

Money seems to be the primary objective.

Wrong. You can only really hold your own country accountable. Black Americans are Americans and have no recourse against a foreign government.

Wrong. You can only really hold your own country accountable. Black Americans are Americans and have no recourse against a foreign government.

What you mean is No Nation other then ours would be STUPID enough to even consider the request.

We gonna pay Irish and English "slaves" for their conditions too? We gonna pay catholics because they were discriminated against also? Jews? Chinese? Where does it stop? Ohh and how about those Indians?

Forum List

Back