WHY Are Blacks Having To Manufacture / Why Are Blacks MANUFACTURING 'Racism'?

Yeah I know, hey bud, tell me of one incident that was racist. Go head, I'll wait
when the black group at Mizzou held up their fists demonstrating the black power symbol. That's when. yesterday day before, what ever day, but there you go. Then in Ferguson and Baltimore when blacks tore up their own cities. yep all racist. Any more?

Anything ever happened racist against blacks? One time?

why because that is what they being TAUGHT and their number ONE leader right now is Obama. Most of the people leading these riots, protest, etc have been to white house to meet with Obama..

I've never lived under a President who stood and condoned this type of stuff being unleashed on the people they Represent. he and these action's brought to us by the DNC/Obama/Soros machine are despicable

Yeah I know, hey bud, tell me of one incident that was racist. Go head, I'll wait
when the black group at Mizzou held up their fists demonstrating the black power symbol. That's when. yesterday day before, what ever day, but there you go. Then in Ferguson and Baltimore when blacks tore up their own cities. yep all racist. Any more?

sure everyday in Chicago. Little nine year old shot by a black gang member who didn't care for her daddy. Yep racist shootings everyday. Black on black hate is unacceptable to me, but it isn't to you so you are truly the racist.

why because that is what they being TAUGHT and their number leader right now is Obama. I've never lived under a President who stood and condoned this type of stuff being unleashed on the people they Represent. he and these action's brought to us by the DNC/Obama/Soros machine are despicable
Then you must be 5 years old.

sure everyday in Chicago. Little nine year old shot by a black gang member who didn't care for her daddy. Yep racist shootings everyday. Black on black hate is unacceptable to me, but it isn't to you so you are truly the racist.

Thank you, I couldn't have made the point more clear myself.

Thank you, I couldn't have made the point more clear myself.
so I knew that was acceptable to you and why sir you are the racist. So congratulations for winning the honor of racist pig on a message board.

Why are you calling a group of people "blacks"? Are you aware that doing so gives the reader the impression that you are a racist dumb shit?

That same group of people preferred to be called "black" - rather than "Negro" or "colored" - and declared time and again that "black is beautiful".

Then they decided they would prefer to be called after a continent which most of them could not find on the map.

Why do you object to calling black people black? Are you racist or just dumb?

I do not object to calling black people.....black. You might be an idiot too.

Try harder.

Why are you calling a group of people "blacks"? Are you aware that doing so gives the reader the impression that you are a racist dumb shit?

That same group of people preferred to be called "black" - rather than "Negro" or "colored" - and declared time and again that "black is beautiful".

Then they decided they would prefer to be called after a continent which most of them could not find on the map.

Why do you object to calling black people black? Are you racist or just dumb?

I do not object to calling black people.....black. You might be an idiot too.

Try harder.
to get his black belt in idiocy?
pun intended

Forum List

Back