WHY Are Blacks Having To Manufacture / Why Are Blacks MANUFACTURING 'Racism'?

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Michael Brown's death was NOT a case of a white cop targeting and killing a black young man for NO reason...

Dorothy Bland, the dean of a Texas journalism school, was NOT targeted / stopped for 'walking black'...

Oberlin College:
Sighting of a KKK member, Fliers demeaning Martin Luther King, Jr., Flier on a student's door that was demeaning to Black History Month and talked about "A WHITE WOMAN!" being sexually assaulted, Poster of a giant Nazi flag, Swastika on a glass door
-- The whole brouhaha ended up being a hoax conducted by two members of the Oberlin College Democrats, who viewed the actions as a way to "troll" the campus.

Berkley High School:
Word spread the KKK were coming to the school. The warning of a possible KKK appearance was nothing more than a hoax started by an unidentified black student, who will not be expelled for the hoax.

Grand Valley University:
Student found a whiteboard with a drawing of a hangman; the drawing featured the words "black b***h die" and "f**k black history month." Turned out the black student just happened to be the one who drew it.

Buffalo University:
"Jim Crow-esque" signs that said "White Only, Black Only" were found in front of restrooms and water fountains. Turned out to be a black female graduate student who claimed, once caught, that it was part of a 'project' she was doing.

Jersey City High School Racist Texts:
Student received 4 racist texts....which it turns out he sent to himself.

Montclair State University:
Racist messages were posted around the school against blacks and transgender students who claimed to have found the graffiti....and - you guessed it - these messages were written by the students themselves, and they withdrew from the school.

Univ of Va:
A black student identified as Jonathan Perkins wrote to the University of Virginia Law that he was harassed by police for being black. Perkins admitted finally that he lied because he was trying to BUILD A CASE against police for mis-treating blacks.

Univ. of Chicago (O's old stomping grounds):
A student claimed his Facebook account was hacked, and violent racist messages aimed at him were posted - yup, you guessed it - by himself.

Al Sharpton MANUFACTURES FALSE EVIDENCE:
Years ago 'Reverend' Al Sharpton raced to the side of a young black girl who claimed she had been raped by several policemen. Sharpton initiated protests, called for unrest, called the policemen vile names, and went as far as proclaiming he had (manufactured) evidence to prove the police had done it. When the severity of the situation was realized by the accuser, she recanted and admitted that the police had never touched her. Sharpton, who had been exposed for falsifying evidence, fled the city without so much as an apology to the police, seeking to avoid being arrested. The police, just wanting the entire situation to be over and calm down did not press charges against Sharpton.

And NOW we have Mizzou:

Mizzou College:
There is no evidence to support the claim about a 'Swastika draw with pooh in Mizzou; Mizzou Student Body President CAN'T prove racial slurs were hurled at him OFF-CAMPUS; The student in a Hunger Strike at Mizzou demands whites admit 'White Privilege' when he grew up in a MANSION and whose dad made $6.6 million last year alone.

With enough dumbmass racists already in the world, WHY do blacks have to lie and create these huge false racial accusations, attempting to stir up so much hatred and division when there ISN'T any?!

Blacks keep this crap up, and it will be like 'the boy who cried wolf'. People will just start to ignore them!

LINK: The Top 10 False Claims of Racism on Campus

They are just squealing like dying pigs because they are becoming more and more irrelevant. Latinos have surpassed them in numbers, Asians are catching up, a big percentage of them end up killing each other or in prison, and they have the biggest queer/HIV rates of any group. Most of the rest are unwilling to educate themselves and are unwilling to work.
They aren't going anywhere and they know it, so they are demanding everyone else feel guilty about it.

I don't think it all is "manufactured". I think a lot of it is, they don't even understand what racism is. Like at this college. Or Michael Brown.

Why are you calling a group of people "blacks"? Are you aware that doing so gives the reader the impression that you are a racist dumb shit?
You mean black people AREN'T BLACK?!

I call white people 'whites'...cause they are white.
I call black people 'blacks'...because they are black.
I call BOTH who are from America 'Americans'.
I refuse to call a black person born here in the United States an 'African American', especially when they have never BEEN to Africa.

We don't call whites 'Scottish Americans' or 'Italian Americans' but we are expected to call all blacks 'African Americans?! That's B$! You can push that crap, demand out of PC that everyone else does, but don't hold your breath waiting for me to do so. There is enough division and B$ without people like you claiming that if people do not call a black person an 'African American'...when they were born HERE and have NEVER been to Africa...then they are racists!

Go spread the PC propaganda / racist B$ somewhere else - you just proved you're no better than the clowns above that falsely screamed 'racism'!

• Thanks
Reactions: FJO
Michael Brown's death was NOT a case of a white cop targeting and killing a black young man for NO reason...

Dorothy Bland, the dean of a Texas journalism school, was NOT targeted / stopped for 'walking black'...

Oberlin College:
Sighting of a KKK member, Fliers demeaning Martin Luther King, Jr., Flier on a student's door that was demeaning to Black History Month and talked about "A WHITE WOMAN!" being sexually assaulted, Poster of a giant Nazi flag, Swastika on a glass door
-- The whole brouhaha ended up being a hoax conducted by two members of the Oberlin College Democrats, who viewed the actions as a way to "troll" the campus.

Berkley High School:
Word spread the KKK were coming to the school. The warning of a possible KKK appearance was nothing more than a hoax started by an unidentified black student, who will not be expelled for the hoax.

Grand Valley University:
Student found a whiteboard with a drawing of a hangman; the drawing featured the words "black b***h die" and "f**k black history month." Turned out the black student just happened to be the one who drew it.

Buffalo University:
"Jim Crow-esque" signs that said "White Only, Black Only" were found in front of restrooms and water fountains. Turned out to be a black female graduate student who claimed, once caught, that it was part of a 'project' she was doing.

Jersey City High School Racist Texts:
Student received 4 racist texts....which it turns out he sent to himself.

Montclair State University:
Racist messages were posted around the school against blacks and transgender students who claimed to have found the graffiti....and - you guessed it - these messages were written by the students themselves, and they withdrew from the school.

Univ of Va:
A black student identified as Jonathan Perkins wrote to the University of Virginia Law that he was harassed by police for being black. Perkins admitted finally that he lied because he was trying to BUILD A CASE against police for mis-treating blacks.

Univ. of Chicago (O's old stomping grounds):
A student claimed his Facebook account was hacked, and violent racist messages aimed at him were posted - yup, you guessed it - by himself.

Al Sharpton MANUFACTURES FALSE EVIDENCE:
Years ago 'Reverend' Al Sharpton raced to the side of a young black girl who claimed she had been raped by several policemen. Sharpton initiated protests, called for unrest, called the policemen vile names, and went as far as proclaiming he had (manufactured) evidence to prove the police had done it. When the severity of the situation was realized by the accuser, she recanted and admitted that the police had never touched her. Sharpton, who had been exposed for falsifying evidence, fled the city without so much as an apology to the police, seeking to avoid being arrested. The police, just wanting the entire situation to be over and calm down did not press charges against Sharpton.

And NOW we have Mizzou:

Mizzou College:
There is no evidence to support the claim about a 'Swastika draw with pooh in Mizzou; Mizzou Student Body President CAN'T prove racial slurs were hurled at him OFF-CAMPUS; The student in a Hunger Strike at Mizzou demands whites admit 'White Privilege' when he grew up in a MANSION and whose dad made $6.6 million last year alone.

With enough dumbmass racists already in the world, WHY do blacks have to lie and create these huge false racial accusations, attempting to stir up so much hatred and division when there ISN'T any?!

Blacks keep this crap up, and it will be like 'the boy who cried wolf'. People will just start to ignore them!

LINK: The Top 10 False Claims of Racism on Campus
It's not "the blacks". It's the PC Police, those nasty narcissists who leverage strategic hypersensitivity to put their target on the defensive and control the conversation.

Yes, some of these are Black Americans, but more are white regressive leftists who are wallowing in White Guilt and are desperate for control.

This is a political issue, not a racial issue. And American Blacks are its biggest victim by far.

I don't think it all is "manufactured". I think a lot of it is, they don't even understand what racism is. Like at this college. Or Michael Brown.
Just like all racism and hatred, much of it is being TAUGHT, and as these cases show - intentionally incorrectly!

Why are you calling a group of people "blacks"? Are you aware that doing so gives the reader the impression that you are a racist dumb shit?

I refuse to call a black person born here in the United States an 'African American', especially when they have never BEEN to Africa.

We don't call whites 'Scottish Americans' or 'Italian Americans' but we are expected to call all blacks 'African Americans?! That's B$! You can push that crap, demand out of PC that everyone else does, but don't hold your breath waiting for me to do so. There is enough division and B$ without people like you claiming that if people do not call a black person an 'African American'...when they were born HERE and have NEVER been to Africa...then they are racists!

Go spread the PC propaganda / racist B$ somewhere else - you just proved you're no better than the clowns above that falsely screamed 'racism'!

They are offended by the term "blacks", and I won't use "African-American" either. The PC term is "negroes".

They are black Americans. Black people. Black citizens. Black humans. They aren't "blacks". They are human beings. Idiot.

They are black Americans. Black people. Black citizens. Black humans. They aren't "blacks". They are human beings. Idiot.
Ill remember that next time you use the term "whites"

You will be waiting a long time, dumb shit.

They are offended by the term "blacks", and I won't use "African-American" either. The PC term is "negroes".
They are offended by people reminding them they are black? I have a hard time keeping up with the 'latest PC term' for blacks....and I don't do PC.

So if a black person refers to me as 'white' I have full authority to verbally accost them and call them a 'racist' for not calling me a 'Native American' or 'Scottish-Native American' because the term 'white' offends me?!

If the op believes that the racism is manufactured that alone proves he's racist dumb shit.

The so-called racism at these schools is largely manufactured. Most of the negroes there are probably there on someone else's dime because of affirmative action, denying someone else a spot at the school, yet they still bitch about having such a hard life at a university.

The funny thing is these universities are largely liberal. Care to explain why so many of these young leftist college students are racist?

You will be waiting a long time, dumb shit.
I hope so

Why are Republicans 90% white and why do they seem to hate:

blacks
Hispanics
science
women
gays
education
children
veterans
the poor
the middle class

Anyone?

"They are black Americans. Black people. Black citizens. Black humans. They aren't "blacks". They are human beings. Idiot."

Ummm, you just said 4 times they were black...you even said they are black humans then contradict yourself by declaring they are human beings, not black human beings. Seems you are a might confused...all that 'Pc' getting in the way. :p

Forum List

Back