Why are black Republicans, Republican?

Because if they weren't Republicans, they wouldn't be black Republicans.
Why are blacks who are Republican or conservative routinely attacked as sellouts, Uncle Tom's, house niggas, Oreos, etc., etc.? Any black on the media's radar who strays from the dimocrat plantation will be targeted by the black race pimps and others. It's a given, sure as the sun's gonna rise tomorrow just like the day before.

What makes prefering white immigrants an issue? .... :dunno:

They are generally more educated and civilized than people from 3rd world countries. ...... :cool:
Oh, this thread isn't about third-world countries and indudustrialized countries. It's about blacks and whites.

Trump said he doesn't want blacks immigrating.
Trump said he doesn't want blacks immigrating.

Got a quote for that?
The thread title and OP. The implication is clear.

implication?

Then, you DON'T have a quote, and are just pulling chit out your ass?
I am Two just agreed with another of my posts. And you're still disagreeing.

This is rich.

I'm telling you the OP is making this up, and the liberals are agreeing with it.

See, that's just one of miriad reasons we call them libtards. Groupthink.

Surely you're better than that.

Since you did not say you were making this up in your posts specifically, now that you are saying so, then your ass is a liar. And the reality is that the OP isn't made up. This is all you conservatives can do, lie.

Because if they weren't Republicans, they wouldn't be black Republicans.
Why are blacks who are Republican or conservative routinely attacked as sellouts, Uncle Tom's, house niggas, Oreos, etc., etc.? Any black on the media's radar who strays from the dimocrat plantation will be targeted by the black race pimps and others. It's a given, sure as the sun's gonna rise tomorrow just like the day before.

Because they tend to denigrate blacks and validating white racist beliefs for the satisfaction of getting white approval. The only one I see at the national level who hasn't is Michael Steele. There is no democratic plantation and it's funny how you punk ass republicans use such terms to race bait. I know members if Alan Wests own family who call him a sellout, so your inability to understand why black republicans are thought of that way is your problem. I don't have a problem with calling a Tom a Tom.

Link? What link? It must be true; it's what the OP is about, and we know liberal's don't just make stuff up.

Even I am Two thanked my post.

Seems the person that thanked your post isn't providing links either.

There is no reason to post links to what everyone has heard.

Heard?

If they 'heard' it, they would have a link for it

It was all on the news. Everyone has heard it.

and when you provide a link, I'll have heard it.

You heard it and that's the link you are going to get.

Seems the person that thanked your post isn't providing links either.

There is no reason to post links to what everyone has heard.

Heard?

If they 'heard' it, they would have a link for it

It was all on the news. Everyone has heard it.

and when you provide a link, I'll have heard it.

You heard it and that's the link you are going to get.
noooo....

I DIDN'T hear it.

and the more you deflect, the less I believe it.

Trump says he want's people from Norway here. Not just whites, but super Aryan Whites.
so are you saying the people of Norway are super Aryans?...
Trump thinks so. That's why he singled out Norway. Duh!

Definition of Aryan. 1 : indo-european. 2 a : of or relating to a hypothetical ethnic type illustrated by or descended from early speakers of Indo-European languages. b : nordic. c —used in Nazism to designate a supposed master race of non-Jewish Caucasians usually having Nordic features.
he did not say they were super aryans....you did....duh!....

Trump says he want's people from Norway here. Not just whites, but super Aryan Whites.

Republicans have decades of attacking the black community. They try to distort that with fact that the two parties traded who there were.

The Democratic Party was the Southern Conservative Party and the Republicans were the northern Liberal Party of Lincoln.

Now it's the Republicans who are the conservative Confederate party of the Deep South.

And Democrats are the Northern Liberal Party of civil rights and education.

So what is it black Republicans are "for"? Racism? Voter suppression? More whites? Corporations over people?

Just saw Pastor Mark Burns defending Trump's shit hole comments. This guy is supposed to be a pastor. He said two of the Republicans in the room with Trump said Trump never said that when in fact, they said they don't remember the comments. But the other Republicans remember and were embarrassed.

And that's just one event.

Wouldn't it be better to accept the GOP as a party of racism, ignorance, low education, and discrimination? At least that way you know how to deal with them. We can't keep expecting them to act with honesty and honor. We know who they are. They keep telling us. We only have to listen.

The GOP is 90% white. Blacks make up a fraction of that left over 10%. But why do any blacks join the GOP at all?

Probably because they don't believe your lies.

What pro job policies would you support?

Apparently not all that many blacks see pro job policies coming from the republicans because 2 percent of us are republicans.

Sure. THe vast majority of blacks believe that shit that you lefties say about republicans.

Some small percentage of blacks don't fall for your shit. And become republicans.

The people of Norway aren't the issue idiot, Trump saying he wants more whites is.
What makes wanting more white immigrants an issue? .... :dunno:

They are generally more educated and civilized than people from 3rd world countries. ...... :cool:

Actually if you look at the facts you are wrong.

And does not cite any facts.

I'm still waiting for you to present facts that show us a national policy of anti white discrimination. So you have nothing to say.

Your pathetic and cowardly stonewalling despite having hard numbers repeatedly rubbed in your face has been well established.

Your blatant lying is noted and held against you as evidence that you are a completely dishonest and vile partisan hack.

I pointed out that you claimed facts proved something, but did not cite any.

You, instead of citing any, decided just to talk shit.

You aren't even fooling yourself at this point.

Because Black Republics are smart and realize the absolute fools that non Republican black fools are that kiss up to Piglosi and the Elitist Democrats. Black Republicans can see that 100 years or more of Democrats have made their situation worse. Not better.

Your pathetic and cowardly stonewalling despite having hard numbers repeatedly rubbed in your face has been well established.
Your blatant lying is noted and held against you as evidence that you are a completely dishonest and vile partisan hack.
I pointed out that you claimed facts proved something, but did not cite any.
You, instead of citing any, decided just to talk shit.
You aren't even fooling yourself at this point.

The Left is nothing without it's lies and propaganda.
In fact, if there weren't so many stupid, gullible Lemmings, the Left's cause would collapse.

Asking them for facts (or to see them) is always a lost cause.

Just remember there is scientific evidence they can't think logically...only emotionally.

Liberals are more emotion-driven than conservatives

And Leftist men ALL think like little emotional grade school girls..it's why so many are Transgender btw.
Simple science and fact. Nothing mysterious.

Last edited:
Because they tend to denigrate blacks and validating white racist beliefs for the satisfaction of getting white approval. The only one I see at the national level who hasn't is Michael Steele. There is no democratic plantation and it's funny how you punk ass republicans use such terms to race bait. I know members if Alan Wests own family who call him a sellout, so your inability to understand why black republicans are thought of that way is your problem. I don't have a problem with calling a Tom a Tom.

You sound like one of the most racist (and ignorant) POS on this forum.

Let me guess..... you earn minimum wage and blame it all on "the white man"

Forum List

Back