why are Arabs so terrible at warfare?

Hamas should aim for 31°45′N 34°44′E, it's within range and the israelis are mustering there

Hamas should aim for 31°45′N 34°44′E, it's within range and the israelis are mustering there

You know that and yet Hamas apparently does not. Another clue about why Arabs are so terrible at warfare.

For a people so hateful, youd think they would know how to fight.

If theyre not launching missiles randomly or blowing themselves up or planting explosives then they're slitting throats of babies.

Maybe that's why they're so mad, because they keep losing battles..
:badgrin:

I don't know why you think that the Arabs don't know how to fight/ First of all its an old idea in History that says superior technology in war-fare a strong suit to play but in the long-run superior technology cannot not win a war if you don't have enough boots on the ground.

The Palestinians are a stick and stone army vs. the best military money can buy... I would say these fighters who attack tanks with pistols are very brave.

That's why Israel's Sharon left Gaza...That's why America left Iraq and now Afghanistan. This situation is a classic quagmire because this conflict is reaching well beyond the bounds of Palistine, with Iranian Rockets, the Arab Spring...

Its a spark about to engulf the whole region...

That's just silly. There are absolutely no indications that the conflict with Gaza will spread anywhere. It will generate some angry noise on the Arab street and some Arab/Muslim governments will feel obligated to make angry statements, but the focus of the governments in the region is on the conflict with Iran and the conflict between Israel and the Gaza terrorists is just a temporary distraction.

I don't see your point as being accurate. Can you provide some evidence that this conflict has not gone beyond Palestines borders?

I think this War is clearly an East West Conflict that's been going on since the Chrusades. That's the heart of it...Israel needs peace with Islam more than the Palestinians need peace with Israel...the War of Attrition will continue for eons unless Israel is accepted by her neighbors.

That's the only long-term solutions. It is a regional war.

Last edited:
That's what arabs want, eternal struggle and death, the usual jihad-khalifat shit, of course. In memorable words of Ibn Al Rawandi
"Islam was never a religion of tolerance and it is not tolerant by nature. Despite the way the apologists would like to depict it, Islam was spread by the sword and has been maintained by the sword throughout its history, not to mention the scourge and the cross. In truth it was the Arab empire that was spread by the sword and it is as an Arab empire that Islam is maintained to this day in the form of a religion largely invented to hold that empire together and subdue native populations. An unmitigated cultural disaster parading as God's will. Religious minorities were always second-class citizens in this empire and were only tolerated on sufferance and in abject deference to their Arab/Muslim masters; for polytheists and unbelievers there was no tolerance at all, it was conversion or death."

An extreme act, such as Israel's assassination of Hamas military chief Ahmed al-Jabari, invites extreme consequences. These are now threatened by Gaza militants who vow to resume the suicide bombings that terrorised Israeli cities a decade or more ago. Hamas official Ismail al-Ashqar said the "resistance's possibilities" were now unlimited. Abu Ahmed of Islamic Jihad's military wing warned all means would be used to exact a terrible revenge for Jabari's death. "There are no more red lines," he said.The history of Middle Eastern wars, and more particularly, Israel's most recent conflicts – Operation Cast Lead in Gaza in 2008 and Lebanon in 2006 – is pitted with miscalculations about the capabilities of the "enemy", his ability to inflict real pain and the length of time needed to subdue him. Cast Lead, which left up to 1,400 Palestinians and 13 Israelis dead, was a bloody own goal, dressed up as a victory, that entailed severe, lasting political and diplomatic consequences for Israel without achieving its primary military objective – the defanging of Hamas.
Israel's latest Gaza attack could spiral out of control | Simon Tisdall | Comment is free | The Guardian

Suicide bombings, haha! They have been trying that for years ! as Roudy said, praise be the wall !

Ha ha. Ahmed Jos is going to keep yanking at his dick today repeating this phrase: 31°45′N 34°44′E, it's within range... 31°45′N 34°44′E, it's within range... 31°45′N 34°44′E, it's within range...I'm I'm cuming... 31°45′N 34°44′E, it's within range...Allahuakbar!

For a people so hateful, youd think they would know how to fight.

If theyre not launching missiles randomly or blowing themselves up or planting explosives then they're slitting throats of babies.

Maybe that's why they're so mad, because they keep losing battles..
:badgrin:
It's mostly culture. They have the Warrior mentality (and so do the Pashtun in Afghanistan) which is great for raiding and individual fights, but cannot stand up to a disciiplined Army. There's a difference between a Soldier and a Warrior. On a Tactical basis, Warriors fight hard and fast but with little overall discipline and they lack Strategic focus. Soldiers might be weaker on an individual basis, but on a larger strategic scale they're more disciplined, more focused, and work together a lot better. Warriors want individual glory. Soldiers want to win.

A warrior dashes into direct combat, sword/gun flashing, with no regard for tactics or outcome. A soldier scouts the enemy, calls in air support, calls in artillery, requests armor support, slaps the enemys position with a few mortar rounds, then advances to find out what survived the overall bitchslap from the heavy ordinance.

I don't know why you think that the Arabs don't know how to fight/ First of all its an old idea in History that says superior technology in war-fare a strong suit to play but in the long-run superior technology cannot not win a war if you don't have enough boots on the ground.

The Palestinians are a stick and stone army vs. the best military money can buy... I would say these fighters who attack tanks with pistols are very brave.

That's why Israel's Sharon left Gaza...That's why America left Iraq and now Afghanistan. This situation is a classic quagmire because this conflict is reaching well beyond the bounds of Palistine, with Iranian Rockets, the Arab Spring...

Its a spark about to engulf the whole region...

That's just silly. There are absolutely no indications that the conflict with Gaza will spread anywhere. It will generate some angry noise on the Arab street and some Arab/Muslim governments will feel obligated to make angry statements, but the focus of the governments in the region is on the conflict with Iran and the conflict between Israel and the Gaza terrorists is just a temporary distraction.

I don't see your point as being accurate. Can you provide some evidence that this conflict has not gone beyond Palestines borders?

I think this War is clearly an East West Conflict that's been going on since the Chrusades. That's the heart of it...Israel needs peace with Islam more than the Palestinians need peace with Israel...the War of Attrition will continue for eons unless Israel is accepted by her neighbors.

The evidence that this conflict has not spread is that there is no evidence that it has spread. There is no reason to think this conflict with the Gaza terrorists has any implications for Israel's ability to have peaceful relations with other Muslim countries; indeed, Israel already has peaceful relations with nearly all Muslim countries.

The evidence that this conflict has not spread is that there is no evidence that it has spread. There is no reason to think this conflict with the Gaza terrorists has any implications for Israel's ability to have peaceful relations with other Muslim countries; indeed, Israel already has peaceful relations with nearly all Muslim countries.

If Iranian rockets hitting Tel Aviv, Hezbollah, Turkish and Egyptian PM's visiting Gaza are not an indication of Regional involvement in this conflict then I submit we live on different sides of de Nile...

One thing for certain the ME is burning and small fires can ignite a large one...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back