Why Are All Of These Democrat Women Such Nasty Sociopaths???

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
Another lying Democrat that nobody heard of announces in a snowstorm that she's running for POTUS.

ABC Touts Klobucharā€™s ā€˜Moderate Politicsā€™, Ignores ā€˜Staff Horror Storiesā€™

amy1.png

Shortly before ABC downplayed the anti-Semitic comments of Minnesota Congresswoman Ilhan Omar (D) on Monday, World News Tonight touted Minnesota Senator Amy Klobuchar (D) for throwing her hat into the 2020 presidential campaign. But while liberals of ABC were busy touting Klobuchar (and other Democrats), they largely ignored what Politico called the ā€œstaff horror storiesā€ plaguing her campaign rollout.

ā€œIn the middle of a Minnesota snowstorm (ā€¦) Senator Amy Klobuchar promising her moderate politics and mid-western roots will win over key states that handed Donald Trump the White House,ā€ reported ABC congressional and anti-GOP correspondent Mary Bruce.

The closest Bruce came to acknowledging the ā€œhorror storiesā€ was a brief call back to the softball questions Good Morning America co-host George Stephanopoulos lobbed to Klobuchar that morning:

GEORGE STEPHANOPOULOS: What do you think is fair about that criticism and what have you learned from it?

SEN. AMY KLOBUCHAR: Well, first of all, I love my staff. I am tough, I push people, that is true. But my point is, is that I have high expectations for myself, I have high expectations for the people that work for me, and I have high expectations for this country.

What went conspicuously unmentioned by Bruce were the ā€œformer aides, speaking anonymously for fear of retribution,ā€ as Politico wrote. Those former aides ā€œdescribed a toxic office environment including demeaning emails, thrown office supplies and requests for staff to perform personal chores for the senator.ā€

ABC Touts Klobucharā€™s ā€˜Moderate Politicsā€™, Ignores ā€˜Staff Horror Storiesā€™

Another lying Democrat that nobody heard of announces in a snowstorm that she's running for POTUS.

amy1.png

Shortly before ABC downplayed the anti-Semitic comments of Minnesota Congresswoman Ilhan Omar (D) on Monday, World News Tonight touted Minnesota Senator Amy Klobuchar (D) for throwing her hat into the 2020 presidential campaign. But while liberals of ABC were busy touting Klobuchar (and other Democrats), they largely ignored what Politico called the ā€œstaff horror storiesā€ plaguing her campaign rollout.

ā€œIn the middle of a Minnesota snowstorm (ā€¦) Senator Amy Klobuchar promising her moderate politics and mid-western roots will win over key states that handed Donald Trump the White House,ā€ reported ABC congressional and anti-GOP correspondent Mary Bruce.

The closest Bruce came to acknowledging the ā€œhorror storiesā€ was a brief call back to the softball questions Good Morning America co-host George Stephanopoulos lobbed to Klobuchar that morning:

GEORGE STEPHANOPOULOS: What do you think is fair about that criticism and what have you learned from it?

SEN. AMY KLOBUCHAR: Well, first of all, I love my staff. I am tough, I push people, that is true. But my point is, is that I have high expectations for myself, I have high expectations for the people that work for me, and I have high expectations for this country.
What went conspicuously unmentioned by Bruce were the ā€œformer aides, speaking anonymously for fear of retribution,ā€ as Politico wrote. Those former aides ā€œdescribed a toxic office environment including demeaning emails, thrown office supplies and requests for staff to perform personal chores for the senator.ā€

Madcow was wetiing her panties about her yesterday.

amy1.png

They are infected with DemIslamoNazism.

amy1.png

So Nasty. Blood coming out of everywhere.

amy1.png

So Nasty. Blood coming out of everywhere.

She might be meaner and more sociopathic than Clinton.

and like Barbara Bush and your hero nancy reagan were NOT? comedy gold.:abgg2q.jpg:

you and your sad obsession of the dems corruption you ignore the repubs corruption as well.

beam me up scotty,there is no intelligent life forms on this planet. you are as bad as your bias towards the repubs as that one poster in the sports section you know is on the dems.jesus christ.

amy1.png

Thank you for implanting that vision in my head Ugh.

amy1.png

Thank you for implanting that vision in my head Ugh.
Sweet dreams.

KEEP BRINGING HER UP !!!!!!!

the country will know exactly who she is in 24 hours or less ---

idiot :abgg2q.jpg:

Kamala admitted to smoking pot and inhaling in college, while listening to Snoop Dog. Then someone informed her she graduated college years before Snoop Dog ever released his first album. So to answer the OP these Dem women are :cuckoo:

KEEP BRINGING HER UP !!!!!!!

the country will know exactly who she is in 24 hours or less ---

idiot :abgg2q.jpg:
Unfortunately.....most of them don't want us to really get to know them.
That's my point.
In reality, most people run as Democrats these days because they're fucked up egotistical sociopaths.

Forum List

Back