Why are all drugs "bad"?

You said and say you used cocaine without bad consequences. But everyone who's using cocaine started to take cocaine a first time. If you think you are priviledged then you are wrong. You was not able to know that you are a little more resistant than any otherone. You was your own enemy when you did so. And now you are the enemy of everyone who is in danger to become a victim of drugs as long as you tell others "It's easy to use drugs - take a look at me: I did it without bad consequences". So if you are not a drug-addict or drug-dealer on your own - why do you work together with drug-dealers?

Give drugs no chance.

To think that everyone who uses drugs occasionally and responsibly will have an addiction problem is naive to the point of retardation

I don't smoke, drink alcohol or use drugs - what's a wonderful retarded life. I can do everyting what a drug-addict ór a drunkard is doing without having to poison myselve.

Like I said occasional responsible use of recreation drugs is not harmful

I like a few cocktails on occasion and have not really dabbled with any drugs since I was in my early thirties

I don't need to live a life of deprivation because I happen to have self discipline

What I understood was the sentence "I don't need to live" - what I don't understand is how someone is able to say he has selfdiscipline who is using drugs or why some fights for drugs who is not using drugs on his own. Why do you think it is deprevation if someone is not poisening his body with smoke, alcohol or drugs? What misses someone if he is missing what's bad for him?

You don't read very well do you?

I haven't used any drugs in years

I used to use them on occasion recreationally

I never had a problem with them and have suffered no ill effects

So the whole all drugs are bad thing is a myth

Because you don't t use drugs - except in case of recreation - the statement "all drugs are bad" is a myth? Why do you need "recreation" made by drugs and not made by our own? Because you wan and lost?

Last edited:
To think that everyone who uses drugs occasionally and responsibly will have an addiction problem is naive to the point of retardation

I don't smoke, drink alcohol or use drugs - what's a wonderful retarded life. I can do everyting what a drug-addict ór a drunkard is doing without having to poison myselve.

I like a few cocktails on occasion and have not really dabbled with any drugs since I was in my early thirties

I don't need to live a life of deprivation because I happen to have self discipline

What I understood was the sentence "I don't need to live" - what I don't understand is how someone is able to say he has selfdiscipline who is using drugs or why some fights for drugs who is not using drugs on his own. Why do you think it is deprevation if someone is not poisening his body with smoke, alcohol or drugs? What misses someone if he is missing what's bad for him?

Because you don't t use drugs - except in case of recreation - the statement "all drugs are bad" is a myth? Why do you need "recreation" made by drugs and not made by our own? Because you wan and lost?

I'm not lost

I wasn't lost when I was younger

I was having fun

Experimenting with new experiences

And have suffered no ill effects because of it

I'm not lost

I was having fun

You suffer no ill effects except to try to convince everyone "drugs are harmless - take me as an example". But indeed you made suicid when you used drugs the first time in your life. Or did you go to a doctor - showed him the drugs for an analyse and he made a scan of you bioglogical and genetical structure and said to you: "No - you are the exception. You will not go to hell if you use drugs." Experiments with drugs are bullshit. The first "experiment" can be the last.

By the way: Why do you not give a concrete answer on concrete questions? Why do you need drugs for recreation? It's easy to play to be drunken - it's impossible to play to be not drunken. So everyone is able to use the behavior of a drunkard or drug-addict for recreation. And for sure it has not bad consequences not to use drugs. So why to take a risk?

Last edited:

I'm not lost

I was having fun

You suffer no ill effects except to try to convince everyone "drugs are harmless - take me as an example". But indeed you made suicid when you used drugs the first time in your life. Or did you go to a doctor - showed his the drugs and he made a scan of you bioglogical and genetical structure and said to ypu "No - you are the exception. You will not go to hell if you use drugs." Experiments with drugs are bullshit. The first "experiment" can be the last.

By the way: Why do you not give a concrete answer on concrete questions? Why do you need drugs for recreation? It's easy to play to be drunken - it's impossible to play to be not drunken. So everyone is able to use the behavior of a drunkard or drug-addict for recreation. And for sure it has not bad consequences not to use drugs. So why to take a risk?

I don't have to justify my past behavior to you or anyone else. I was young and curious and I liked to experiment that's all the reason you need.

Humans have been using substances to alter their consciousness for millions of years and will continue to do so as long as there are humans on this earth

And I don't believe in your god or his hell

Why can't there be a drug that is as harmless as drinking a glass of water but activates the pleasure sensory part of the brain? I've never understood why, regardless if its addicting or not, there always has to be a negative to the positive with any drug.
And please don't flood this thread with "WEED!". I said 0 adverse effects. Marijuana's great and all, but it's far from completely harmless.
Where is that ideal drug???
That ideal drug you are looking for are the endorphins which are released during exercise.

Not kidding.

There is no antidepressant that beats the mood elevation that comes with regular, moderate exercise. And it is the only drug which improves the condition of your brain and body when used.

Try it. You'll never want to touch another drug again.

Someone told the OP that all drugs are bad and wants everyone else to explain why his understanding is correct.

All you have to do is slap a "legal" label on it and the OP will change that drug from the bad to the good column

I've done a fuck ton of various drugs over the years, and the only one that I consider truly addicting is....

wait for it...

tobacco.
True. Nicotine is one of the most addictive substances ever.

I'm not lost

I was having fun

You suffer no ill effects except to try to convince everyone "drugs are harmless - take me as an example". But indeed you made suicid when you used drugs the first time in your life. Or did you go to a doctor - showed his the drugs and he made a scan of you bioglogical and genetical structure and said to ypu "No - you are the exception. You will not go to hell if you use drugs." Experiments with drugs are bullshit. The first "experiment" can be the last.

I don't have to justify my past behavior to you or anyone else.

I'm not speaking about your past - I try to say clear why you are wrong with your laissez-faire in case of drugs. I'm speaking indirectly about the poor guy who reads what you write about drugs and thinks "If he made an experiment - why not to make an experiment on my own too. It's harmless to do so." I don't know why you hate this guy. I think it's better to say to him "No experiments. Do not use drugs."

I was young and curious and I liked to experiment that's all the reason you need.

Again: Anotherone might be curious too and likes to do an experiment too. And the result could be: Fine - End of life. This poor dead guy is not able to warn anyone any longer, so let me say again: "No experiments. Do not use drugs."

Humans have been using substances to alter their consciousness for millions of years

Irrealistic concept. The ape who felt drunken from a tree was none of our ancestors.

and will continue to do so as long as there are humans on this earth

And I don't believe in your god or his hell

You believe in suicide - ah sorry "experiments with drugs" - and in "recreation with drugs". But this time is over. Now you are not using drugs any longer. Now you are the master of your own thoughts and this thoughts tell you human beings will use drugs as long as human beings will live on this planet. This hopelessness corresponds with your antibelief in god. I believe everyone will reach a better quality of life without drugs - but nevertheless god loves drug-addicts too.

Last edited:
I've done a fuck ton of various drugs over the years, and the only one that I consider truly addicting is....

wait for it...

tobacco.
True. Nicotine is one of the most addictive substances ever.

So is caffeine.

Caffeien is not a drug at all. It's easy to stop to drink coffee even if someone is used to drink a lot of coffee. The only problem is a little headache. The smoke of cigarettes is one of the worst drugs in view on addiction. Smoke destroys also a lot of lifetime, causes cancer and so on and so on. Fortunatelly to smoke leads not into irreal views on the world. Nevertheless very dangerous for health and bloodflow. Never start to smoke the first cigarette - that's the best what someone can do. Not to forget: Cigarettes make old. Not to smoke is a very good makeup.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back