Why are 99% of Hollywood, Liberals?

Not true. Most of them attend Performing Arts schools early in life, which cost money or they have to be chosen. Then as they get out, Acting classes cost money. even the cheap ones are expensive. Even before the first acting gig that pays money. Rarely are they eating outta garbage cans and sleeping in bus terminals before they make it big.

Only person I think that ever did it like that was Richard Pryor. I may be wrong. but not many more.

oh yeah...and they don't generally belong to the radical religious right so don't like self-satisfied people who think they can impose their morality on everyone else.

just surmise, of course.

But they go to church EVERY Sunday, Thursday and sometimes Saturday without fail depending on when Revival starts and ends. So they may go to church 7 days a week.

:eusa_hand: So spare me the overly religiousness. Liberal Democrats got that department locked down.

some were, no doubt, privileged, but many privilged people feel they have to give something back. same reason someone like mitt's dad went into politics... he wanted to actually help his workers. offhand i know that jim carey lived in a car, barbra streisand grew up in brooklyn, poor, went to erasmus high school, springsteen (not hollywood, but activist) grew up with a factory worker father who went from job to job,

this is something i found with a quick google

Celebrity rags to riches stories | Celebrities who were poor

harvey weinstein grew up in a housing project in brooklyn

that was just my first few minutes of looking.

Holy shit you're even dumber.

Every last one of the "Hollywood Ten," acknowledged that they were, indeed communists - stupidfuck.

Alvah Bessie, screenwriter
Herbert Biberman, screenwriter and director
Lester Cole, screenwriter
Edward Dmytryk, director
Ring Lardner Jr., screenwriter
John Howard Lawson, screenwriter
Albert Maltz, screenwriter
Samuel Ornitz, screenwriter
Adrian Scott, producer and screenwriter
Dalton Trumbo, screenwriter

Whether they should have been blacklisted or not may be a question, but they were indeed pro-Soviet, communists.

So they don't even hide it. wear it on their sleeves like a trail of snot. :clap2:

How do you know?

Clint Eastwood - not a liberal
Chuck Norris - not a liberal
The former Governator of California - not a liberal

There, I named three that aren't. I'll come up with a 4th one just as soon as you show me 297 that are.

Last edited:
Most of them are:

1) uneducated.
2) live in a fantasy world

And all of them make their money by pretending to be someone they aren't. In other words, they get paid to lie. The better they are at decieving people into believing they are their characters, the more money they make.

Who do you think they would be drawn to?

That is all true. And in addition, they don't have to feel the pinch of a bad economy and few of them in Los Angeles, even know or care, about the price of gas or rising food prices, according to Adam Carolla, who lives amongst them. They are removed from reality 24/7. They make their fortunes by pretending to be sincere. Talk about stress! I'll take being less.....

Why is it everytime you turn on the TV some Hollywood actor or actress is speaking or promoting Liberalism FOR a specific candidate and almost all of them vote Liberal Democrat and will be voting for Obama next week?

Why is that?

But we see Clint Eastwood back Romney and it's unheard of...out of order...etc...

A few Actors/Actresses who I never thought in a lifetime would be Liberals:

1. Ice T
2. Nia Long
3. Esa Morales
4. Samuel L. Jackson
5. Katy Perry
6. Barbara Steisand
7. Whoopi Goldberg
8. Will.I.Am
9. Scartlett Johannsen
10. Jon Stewart

I would ask why is anyone a supporter of modern day liberalism? Classical liberalism was the political philosophy of the Founding Fathers. What passes as conservatism today is also strangely morphed from what it once was.

How do you know?

Clint Eastwood - not a liberal

True.

Chuck Norris - not a liberal

True.

The former Governator of California - not a liberal

Are you fucking kidding? Schwarzenegger is a leftist whackjob, an envirowacko.

There, I named three that aren't. I'll come up with a 4th one just as soon as you show me 297 that are.

Don't be such a stupid douche. Out of 20,000 actors, you can name two who aren't leftists. One in his 70's, the other in his 60's.

You can't name a single actor under 30 who isn't a leftist, because anyone not reciting leftist dogma is blacklisted in Hollywood.

Forum List

Back