Why are 21st century women offended by traditional men?

VeganMe

Newly vegan
Jul 28, 2012
21st century society has plenty of mixes, regarding relationships. (Personality mixes, age mixes, racial mixes and so on). Many women are liberal and many men are conservative. Sometimes they try to date, but it doesn't always work out.

Why do women nowadays get so offended if a man wants her to do traditional (womanly) duties like cooking, cleaning the house and grocery shopping? for example. It just seems like so many women hate when men have traditional expectations for them, and don't take kindly to it.

I'm a woman but I don't care if a guy would want me to cook and clean for him. It is our traditional role, and in today's age there are so many who scream; "sexist! jerk!" and all manner of insults. IMO...if you don't want to date a conservative guy, don't! But don't try to change who he is or his views. Ya know? :eusa_hand:

Traditional does not necessarily equate to conservative. I know plenty of conservative men who help with household chores, especially when the woman works outside of the home.

Forum List

Back