Why Americans want to play with entire world Muslim’s feeling?

sharif

VIP Member
Mar 4, 2011
Karachi, Pakistan
Why Americans want to play with entire world Muslim’s feeling?
I strong condemn and regret the incident why AMERICAN burnt Muslims holy book which “Holy Quarn” in FLORIDA, United States to proof they are un-educated and never realized what happen to entire Muslim’s feelings.

This is not done first time before Holy Quarn burnt in United States but tell when you people ends the burning of Holy Quarn and make gentleman promise not to burn again so other Muslim’s feeling not hurt.

They claim that AMERICAN care for the animal but how they are playing with the feeling and emotions of entire Muslim. In this way people usually do not like and always angry with the American for doing wrong thing.

It is the duty and responsibilities of the United Sates Government to teach a memorable lesson so in future no body can’t do this evil act again. What message American wants to give while burning Holy Quarn because they are more super power country. They are un-educated or brainless that is why doing such things or doing on instruction of any one to oblige and later get some reward or good position on return of their evil services rendered to hurt the feelings of entire Muslims of the world.

But remember all elements those who are involved in this evil game they all deserve ONE place for all of them which is HELL no matter sooner or later YOU will all placed those who become a part of this conspiracy and always thinking how to work against Islam and damage or weak it.

( Ashfaq Sharif )

It was just a stupid book.

I'll burn a bible for you. Will that make you feel better?

but come on....your culture/religion whatever kills people over cartoons.....books...films...etc...

perhaps you should leave the high horse at home

if they want but why not donate it ... i cant really think of any reason to burn a book...unless its a diary....

as far as the muslims feelings....i can honestly say i am not feeling much for muslims and their feelings...yall wanna be little bitches and do what you want and threaten people for this and that...and suddenly you are speaking of your hurt feelings...cry me a fucking river

if they want but why not donate it ... i cant really think of any reason to burn a book...unless its a diary....

as far as the muslims feelings....i can honestly say i am not feeling much for muslims and their feelings...yall wanna be little bitches and do what you want and threaten people for this and that...and suddenly you are speaking of your hurt feelings...cry me a fucking river

Sometime b the heat from burning a piece of shit book is more satisfying than donating it.

In most of the Muslim world is is acceptable to kill anyone who possesses a bible and you're bitching about a nut job preacher who threatened to, but did not burn a Quran?
Disingenuous piece of shit!

Sometime b the heat from burning a piece of shit book is more satisfying than donating it.

In a pinch, they make decent toilet paper.

Forum List

Back