why American Sailors Started Crying After Arrest? (picture)

these boys / kids are supposed to be MEN that are supposed to follow a code of conduct when captured Rosie !! Trump is correct , Navy and US military needs to be rebuilt but first it might need a thorough cleaning out !!

don't jump to conclusions----so far I have no idea if they did anything wrong
--------------------------------------- respectfully , no matter what the US Sailors did they are not supposed to be kids or youngsters . They were captured , no shame in that but they are supposed to be US Navy Sailors and I have heard that they were Seals or Special Operations Rosie !!

in fact------there is a harsh custom in the navy------a captured ship is "DISHONORED"-------it takes some sort of ----extra efforts on the part of the
crews of ships with such a history to ----SHED THAT DISHONORED STATUS.
Sorry folks-----but I served in the Navy-----otherwise I would not know. The crew
of the ship need not be at fault for THE SHIP bearing that stain FOR YEARS
---------------------------------------- not important to me , seems that the dishonored status has been in place for a long time and helped create the Navy that was once , may still be the finest fighting Navy in the world even with mrobama as CiC !!.

yeah----well------the NAVY has some of those HARSH TRADITIONS---left over----
probably from the Brits-----but it all really comes to -----nothing------except it could
be an EMOTIONAL issue for really ardent NAVY -----kids. Remember BILLY BUDD?

I don't mind harsh traditions , harsh traditions were what my Dad and Uncles put up with in WW2 as they won WW2 .

Dani needs to realize, with the right leader in charge the US could stick a boot in Iran's ass.
Like bush did in Iraq? No thanks.
------------------------------------- GWB was touchy feely , a compassionate konservative sorta like his old man and a lot like 'jebito' the pwick that wants to flood the USA with mex invaders . -------------- for good war fighting by the USA see what was done on the retreating Iraqi army as it retreated from Kuwait . Just google 'highway of death' built in 1991 SBobo !!

Dani needs to realize, with the right leader in charge the US could stick a boot in Iran's ass.
Like bush did in Iraq? No thanks.
------------------------------------- GWB was touchy feely , a compassionate konservative sorta like his old man and a lot like 'jebito' the pwick that wants to flood the USA with mex invaders . -------------- for good war fighting by the USA see what was done on the retreating Iraqi army as it retreated from Kuwait . Just google 'highway of death' built in 1991 SBobo !!
Bfd we beat that pathetic military.

well then look at ww2 , Dresden , Hiroshima , Nagasaki . The fact that USA military is either pussified or weak or that it needs rebuilding as da Trump recommends is one of the reasons that Trump is so popular SBobo !!

and my point when mentioning the 'highway of death' is simply that the USA has or had the power of death in 1991 and was willing to use it . I mean , it wasn't even a fight or a battle . Decision was made to destroy , KILL the retreating Iraqi army and that that killing was easily done by the USA SBobo !!

I see some shocking stupidity and ignorance, at least in the first half of this thread. Here are some simple points to understand:

We are not at war with Iran.
They're not marines, they're sailors.
You can't fight against heavy weaponry with small arms, and if they had, the sailors would have been killed instantly or faced court martial.
Thye were terrified with good cause: They were facing the very real possibility of being tortured, executed as spies, or imprisoned for the rest of their lives.
Go back to dog training, it suits you better. Thank you for your expertise. Now, you can sit down.

Yeah, they should have gone down fighting and sacrificed their lives for nothing.

you are shit. I have CORRECTLY stated---that when a navy ship is captured-----there is a STAIN on that ship for a time------that's all. I and all americans ---and THE NAVY are delighted they are ok-----but there are some ---TRADITIONS ---you disgusting bucket of shit

The ships should have never been captured. We are not at war with Iran. Quit making backhanded excuses for the criminal activity of the Iranian regime. What they did was little different then piracy.

I am sure these words were typed in the safety of your mom's basement.
...of course... I still have the Che Guevara placard, the sickle and hammer placard, surrounded by V.I.Lenin, Marx, Engels and Stalin pictures. Do you have problem with that? My favored book is Alinsky's "Rules For Radicals" ..

Opps...mom is calling it is time for my peanut butter jelly sandwich dinner... I am going up from the basement now...I wish she just brought it down here for me...but such is life...

Last edited:
I don't think these guys were crying because it was their time of the month, American servicemen don't just weep like babies because they were caught accidentally crossing into Iranian waters, Iranian officials did something to them. After what Iran did to the American embassy workers in 1979, yah, right. Iran needs to get over the past. Grow up, morons.

Forum List

Back