why am i not free enough to get myself killed

Well, because any normal functioning person would not want to die. This person needs help. They obviously are suffering from some sort of depression. This one is a no brainer. In the slightly modified words of Snoop Dogg, "Murder is the case they should give him."
FO RIZZLE FO' Shizzle my DUDE!

:eusa_think:According to the article, there should be at least a witness or two. If it's true, the guy that helped him die is fuckin him hard in his grave 'cause these insurance companies won't have to come forward with the 18 mill insurance he took out before his death.

I wonder if this guy is being paid to say this?

who picks being stabbed to death as a way to die? plus why not just kill yourself if you want to die that badly....ooooooooo or read "the pact" excellent book on this subject..fiction but excellent

If he committed suicide, noone would get the 18 mill insurance he took out on himself.

Well, because any normal functioning person would not want to die. This person needs help. They obviously are suffering from some sort of depression. This one is a no brainer. In the slightly modified words of Snoop Dogg, "Murder is the case they should give him."
FO RIZZLE FO' Shizzle my DUDE!

So catch-22 then.

I think people should be free to choose to die.

Forum List

Back