Why am I nervous about this football game today?

That was the best I've seen the Jets secondary play this season. They didn't give up much on the ground either.

Now the question is, will Rex the Mouf have personal problems with Mike Tomlin? :eusa_think:

That was the best I've seen the Jets secondary play this season. They didn't give up much on the ground either.

Now the question is, will Rex the Mouf have personal problems with Mike Tomlin? :eusa_think:
if he does, i hope he can keep his MOUTH shut

Sorry...I'm not desperate for a Steelers win..we already have 5 trophys..no need to be desperate.

I'll repeat, I want to play the Patriots. I want that chance for the Steelers to win against them...it would be a glorious day.

Yes, I'm sure your homerism could even ascend to levels of smugness that only Packer fans can attain.

No, I guess you can call me old fashioned.
To me, it is better to lose with honor than win in shame.

If I was a Pat fan I would be outraged. They have the talent to win WITHOUT cheating, Belichick is a piece of shit...it pains me to see Pat fans gloss over everything he did.

You acknowledge they're a talented team. But instead of attributing their 14 wins to this, you continue with the baseless accusation that they've been cheating to get those wins.

It's the same de-legitimization tactic that Patriots haters have been using for years. Take a number and get in line.

And I'm sure it really does pain you. :rolleyes:

My not-so-amazing predictive powers say that he'll keep his mouth running faster than a Kenyan in the Olympics.

My not-so-amazing predictive powers say that he'll keep his mouth running faster than a Kenyan in the Olympics.
you are likely right

Have to admit that the interception was a bad omen. Who knew!

Nothing against the Jets, they earned that win and deserve the praise that comes with it. But the Pats self-destructed.

Let's see, who do I want to root for today?

The team that beat my COLTS last week in a heartbreaking loss, or the hated Pats?

:eusa_think:

well, you know, i always want the team that beat mine to win...

that way my team isn't third best. :eusa_whistle:

think-green.png

Everything is pointing to a Patriots win but I've been flippin' out inside thinking we are going to lose.

Save me Tom Brady.

Now I can see why you were nervous.The Patriots were talking trash to the jets after that blowout defeat saying they had no defense and they could not back it up.:lol: The Cheatriots go one and done again.:lol: as I have said time and time again.Belichick sucks as a head coach.without Tom Brady he is nothing.Brady single handedly turned this franchise around.Belechick always get good assistant coachs to save his hide.

Because you deserve to lose.
I think it is probably underlying guilt of Pat fans difficulty coming to the terms that the Patriots coaching staff have cheated to win on more than one occasion illegally taping other teams defensive signals.
As in 2007 against the Jets. The tapes were confiscated by the league, and they also found some evidence that the Patriots were also using equipment to catch the Jets radio signals during the game.

Your team cheats to win.

well said.also a few players that are no longer with the pats said Belechick in his Cheatriots cheated to win the superbowl against the Rams as well.

LOL.

The Pats have one of the most talented teams, if not, THE MOST talented team in professional football. The only team that can defeat the Patriots are the Patriots themselves: fumbles, interceptions, penalties and sloppy execution. Otherwise, they pretty much write their own future.

I like the Jets, and I think it's exciting to see young Mark Sanchez shake things up. However, this is where they separate the men from the boys, and Sanchez' balls haven't fallen yet. He'll be a good QB, maybe even a great QB, down the road. But he's not championship material.......yet.

Look for Brady to just lay it all on the table and start with the Big Play right off the bat. After that, it's a matter of which offense can keep up the pace. It's how the Pats do things; nothing fancy, not a whole lot of finesse, just a race to the finish throwing as many points on the scoreboard as possible. And the Pats can keep up the pace all day long whereas the Jets rely on turnovers, lucky breaks and a favorable horoscope reading.

now what was it you were saying again? another one bites the dust.:lol:

Everything is pointing to a Patriots win but I've been flippin' out inside thinking we are going to lose.

Save me Tom Brady.
Why am I nervous about this football game today?

because, on any given Sunday bro.

IF the efficient sanchez shows up and whats more their running game is effective (they are mutually supportive btw, ala Play action) AND they can pressure the hell out of Brady.....:eusa_whistle:

you turned out to be a prophet.

Forum List

Back