Why all the unsubstantiated charges of hypocrisy from conservatives?

digger

Apr 21, 2011
I think I've figured it out. They don't think that they're full of shit. They just don't really understand what's going on.

See, Obama's a pragmatic centrist. And they think he's a liberal. So when he does things that aren't liberal, it makes the hypocrite alarms go off. They don't read or watch any liberal media, so they don't realize that liberals are bitching about how centrist Obama is, when they want him to pull more to the left. They just assume that leftists are supporting their president's policies, which are often not liberal. Thus the persistent charges of hypocrisy.

And then there are the trolls. 'Nough said about that.

• Thanks
Reactions: Cal
Hmmmm.... is this one a troll? It seems like he's trying to provoke me into a bickering match about the deficit. He must know that's horribly off topic. He's certainly not contributing anything interesting to the thread, so I'm gonna say troll.

You'll notice that these brainiacs usually post no more then 5-10 words per post. They get their info in soundbites and regurgitate it the same way. Sort of like a parrot. A parrot doesn't understand what it's saying but it can certainly repeat back what it hears.

• Thanks
Reactions: Cal
You'll notice that these brainiacs usually post no more then 5-10 words per post. They get their info in soundbites and regurgitate it the same way. Sort of like a parrot. A parrot doesn't understand what it's saying but it can certainly repeat back what it hears.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KbpWonUzlrc]YouTube - Obama Gaffe[/ame]

I think I've figured it out. They don't think that they're full of shit. They just don't really understand what's going on.

See, Obama's a pragmatic centrist. And they think he's a liberal. So when he does things that aren't liberal, it makes the hypocrite alarms go off. They don't read or watch any liberal media, so they don't realize that liberals are bitching about how centrist Obama is, when they want him to pull more to the left. They just assume that leftists are supporting their president's policies, which are often not liberal. Thus the persistent charges of hypocrisy.

Can someone translate this into some semblance of lucidity?

Good response, good response.. :thup:.

You're so stupid you can't understand that?

:cuckoo:

Brevity is the soul of wit podner. Just because some on this board blather on and on and on and on and on and on and on..... doesn't matter. Like Obama, they speak volumes, but say nothing.

Case in point.

You're so stupid you can't understand that?

:cuckoo:

Understand what? The part about Obama being a centrist, or, the part about Obama being pragmatic?

Please, enlighten us all with your amazing big brain there.. Brad.

Got news for you ... you lefties can't even substantiate voting for the current President. Obama's about as much a centrist as Karl Marx was.

This thread is just more garbage from the left, making unsubstantiated attacks as a deflection to the the questions they haven't been able to answer since you first put that Nazi in office.

Or are you just actually seeing the light and backpedaling from your vote?

Case in point.

Obama was a terrible student
Not bright at all.

Close to the special class actually

Case in point.

Yeah Obama's a nitwit who has mesmerized even bigger nitwits.

Got news for you ... you lefties can't even substantiate voting for the current President. Obama's about as much a centrist as Karl Marx was.

This thread is just more garbage from the left, making unsubstantiated attacks as a deflection to the the questions they haven't been able to answer since you first put that Nazi in office.

Or are you just actually seeing the light and backpedaling from your vote?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dW-LNiMBpAE]YouTube - Dramatic Prairie Dog Hitler![/ame]

Let me break it down for you Soggy. First, you'll need to realize that some of your opinions about what other people think are not true. In this case, it's liberals. Liberals aren't particularly happy with Obama, because he's too centrist. You're unhappy with him because he's too liberal. But that's just from your perspective. From your perspective a centrist is liberal.

So you see Obama doing all sorts of things that liberals would ordinarily oppose. Since you think Obama is a liberal, you think he's being a hypocrite. And you assume that liberals support him. When he's being centrist, they don't support him fully, but you don't know that because you don't actually listen to what any liberals say. So you call the entire liberal establishment hypocrites.

Get it this time?

Forum List

Back