Why All the Posts About Republican Candidates

No, you don't.

Of course I do. I actually read many of the threads on USMB. May of the threads are made by Liberals attacking the educated Ben Carson - a Black man. You guys simply hate Blacks.

No, you simply hate the fact that reality doesn't fit your confirmation bias, so you make up shit. Some of us elected an educated black man...twice.

(Now go ahead and make the predictable racist's argument so popular among the Rightists here that "he's only half-black." Politics by color-coding...pathetic.)

Nice little misdirection you've created here...in your own thread. Can you start a thread about the Democratic candidates, or are you just going to whine because there aren't any?

My whole point has been that your old white-haired Democrat candidates have nothing either new or of any interest to say. I also submit that Dr. Carson has broken your preconceived notion concerning Blacks. You have preached for so long that Blacks are incapable of fending for themselves and of standing on their own two feet in a white man's world. You have put forward the idea that it is impossible for a Black man to achieve success or even become a respected doctor of all things. How dare that old Black Ben Carson lift himself from the throes of poverty and become a successful doctor. He must be destroyed at all costs. Yes, your racial bigotry has reared its ugly head.

Hey Human Being, almost everything that you accuse the Democrats of having a preconceived notion about blacks in your above post is the very thing that Republicans were saying and doing to Barrack Obama in 2008.

I expect Democrats were saying that about Lincoln as well.

Did you know that Lincoln was gay?

There are TWO parties. It is amazing to me to see the disparity in the number of posts most especially concerning Donald Trump and Dr. Ben Carson. Many of these threads are started by Liberals. I submit to you that the reason for such a disparity in the number of threads on USMB concerning Donald Trump and Dr. Carson far outnumber the threads concerning Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders is simply because the policies enumerated by either of the Democrat Party's leading candidates is old news and has been presented over and over again in nearly every election. It's the same old new taxes, tax the wealthy, and more gifts paid for by other people. Theirs is a worn out platform and a very dry and uninteresting platform.

Because the frontrunning Dem is POS.

There are TWO parties. It is amazing to me to see the disparity in the number of posts most especially concerning Donald Trump and Dr. Ben Carson. Many of these threads are started by Liberals. I submit to you that the reason for such a disparity in the number of threads on USMB concerning Donald Trump and Dr. Carson far outnumber the threads concerning Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders is simply because the policies enumerated by either of the Democrat Party's leading candidates is old news and has been presented over and over again in nearly every election. It's the same old new taxes, tax the wealthy, and more gifts paid for by other people. Theirs is a worn out platform and a very dry and uninteresting platform.

Wow! That's insightful.

Wow! That's insightful.

Factual too!

Wow! That's insightful.

Factual too!

Factual would be you telling the OP that there are far more threads about Democrats here than Republicans.

Wanna try it?

Wow! That's insightful.

Factual too!

Factual would be you telling the OP that there are far more threads about Democrats here than Republicans.

Wanna try it?

In the last couple of weeks that hasn't been the case. The Hillary Benghazi threads almost caught you up to the incessant Trump, Bush, and Carson threads...but not quite...

Wow! That's insightful.

Factual too!

Wanna try it?

In the last couple of weeks that hasn't been the case. The Hillary Benghazi threads almost caught you up to the incessant Trump, Bush, and Carson threads...but not quite...

Bull.

Wow! That's insightful.

Factual too!

Wanna try it?

Bull.

Yes, you smell like bull poo, but the fact remains that there have been far more threads on the repubs than on the Dems.

Oh, I already knew you were another racist bigot who hated Carson because he was an educated Black man.

Wrong. I don't hate anyone, but glad you can discern things about people you've never met except as computer words on a screen.

I strongly disagree with many of Carson's views. No, you should not put everyone on a voucher system for healthcare, and no, you shouldn't get rid of Social Security.

If we privatized all of that, what would happen if the stock market crashes again like it did in 2008? We'd all be broke.

I also don't think that a woman who has been raped should be forced to take the child to term, because that puts even more undue mental pain on the woman.

I also don't think that we should keep people from running for President just because of their religion. A true servant of the people would keep their religion out of their policy, because not everyone in this country has the same belief system.

THOSE are just a few of the reasons I think Carson is a crappy choice.

Is Carson one of your Party's candidates?
If your premise is that only loyal party members can criticize GOP candidates, you will of course apply the same stricture to yourself and the other GOOPers vis-a-vis Democratic candidates, right?

Actually, I have a thread on here that asks the question why Liberals make so many posts about Carson and Trump instead of threads concerning their own candidates. Seems strange to me unless your own candidates are simply uninteresting and are making no new proposals.
Then you proceed from not one, but several false assumptions. Your confusion is aided by the fact that you deliberately mischaracterize what people are saying. Example:

ABikerSailor: "Carson wants to make the U.S. a theocracy."
the_human_being: "Hah! I knew it! You hate him because he's black!"

Very conducive to intelligent conversation.

muslims dont like gays and abortion but libs defend them...

"Why All the Posts About Republican Candidates"

Because:

Ben Carson wants to violate the First Amendment by using government to ‘punish’ colleges and universities for being ‘PC.’

John Kasich had a major meltdown because he’s sick of dealing with rightwing nitwits like Trump and Carson.

And Donald Trump is in Iowa whining about ‘being second.’

Wrong. I don't hate anyone, but glad you can discern things about people you've never met except as computer words on a screen.

I strongly disagree with many of Carson's views. No, you should not put everyone on a voucher system for healthcare, and no, you shouldn't get rid of Social Security.

If we privatized all of that, what would happen if the stock market crashes again like it did in 2008? We'd all be broke.

I also don't think that a woman who has been raped should be forced to take the child to term, because that puts even more undue mental pain on the woman.

I also don't think that we should keep people from running for President just because of their religion. A true servant of the people would keep their religion out of their policy, because not everyone in this country has the same belief system.

THOSE are just a few of the reasons I think Carson is a crappy choice.

Is Carson one of your Party's candidates?
If your premise is that only loyal party members can criticize GOP candidates, you will of course apply the same stricture to yourself and the other GOOPers vis-a-vis Democratic candidates, right?

Actually, I have a thread on here that asks the question why Liberals make so many posts about Carson and Trump instead of threads concerning their own candidates. Seems strange to me unless your own candidates are simply uninteresting and are making no new proposals.
Then you proceed from not one, but several false assumptions. Your confusion is aided by the fact that you deliberately mischaracterize what people are saying. Example:

ABikerSailor: "Carson wants to make the U.S. a theocracy."
the_human_being: "Hah! I knew it! You hate him because he's black!"

Very conducive to intelligent conversation.

muslims dont like gays and abortion but libs defend them...
Which has what to do with the topic?

Well, let's face it. Mrs. Clinton has been on the political scene for the past 20 years. Unless she's articulating a change in her stance on a given matter, and the reason for it, it's not as though the voting public doesn't know what she thinks and where she stands. That's less so for Mr. Sanders, and accordingly, like you, I'd expect to see more discussion about him, his policies, integrity and qualifications.

As for "dry and uninteresting," I can't say that I think that of the Democratic candidates' positions. It's more that I think that most people think Mrs. Clinton will be the Democratic nominee. Consequently, at this point in the political process, there's not much need to discuss her position. People leading busy lives and feeling sure that Mrs. Clinton will be the Democratic presidential candidate have plenty of time in the post Democratic convention months to listen to what she has to say.

Furthermore, given the huge field of Republican candidates, it just makes sense to focus one's attention their way. That's a lot of folks to "figure out" between now and the primary races. It'd be different were there just a half dozen or fewer of them.

Lastly, Donald Trump, for all that he isn't, is entertaining, from his ridiculous hair (toupee), to his quippy, insulting retorts, to his dearth of specifics that has to at least make one chuckle at the hubris that makes him think the public will, in the long run, give him the GOP presidential candidacy.

Best regards.

Well, let's face it. Mrs. Clinton has been on the political scene for the past 20 years. Unless she's articulating a change in her stance on a given matter, and the reason for it, it's not as though the voting public doesn't know what she thinks and where she stands. That's less so for Mr. Sanders, and accordingly, like you, I'd expect to see more discussion about him, his policies, integrity and qualifications.

As for "dry and uninteresting," I can't say that I think that of the Democratic candidates' positions. It's more that I think that most people think Mrs. Clinton will be the Democratic nominee. Consequently, at this point in the political process, there's not much need to discuss her position. People leading busy lives and feeling sure that Mrs. Clinton will be the Democratic presidential candidate have plenty of time in the post Democratic convention months to listen to what she has to say.

Furthermore, given the huge field of Republican candidates, it just makes sense to focus one's attention their way. That's a lot of folks to "figure out" between now and the primary races. It'd be different were there just a half dozen or fewer of them.

Lastly, Donald Trump, for all that he isn't, is entertaining, from his ridiculous hair (toupee), to his quippy, insulting retorts, to his dearth of specifics that has to at least make one chuckle at the hubris that makes him think the public will, in the long run, give him the GOP presidential candidacy.

Best regards.
Well put. The verbal flame thrower bomb tossing contest that is the current Republican primary season is all ANYONE is talking about right now in the world of US politics.

...and welcome!

The OP is factually wrong on every count. There are more threads about GOP candidates just like how there are far more threads about b.s. invented Republicanland issues straight out of Fox News and AM radio, and that's because there are simply more RWNJ's (Right Wing Nut Jobs) who troll the internet day and night than there are liberal nut jobs these days. And that's because, contrary to the conservative meme about lazy layabout liberals, it's actually that there are far more Republican voters out there who apparently have tons of free time.

Apart from the Democratic Underground and Daily Kos sites, political internet forums and most comment threads on news sites are dominated by conservative trolls who just repeat the same amusing memes that have no basis in lived reality.

Now, the Republican field is so wide and yet so shallow and vapid that it's by default that there is more chatter about them because of how cray cray they all are.

Forum List

Back