Why Africa is in the stone age and always will be.

Good to see someone else saying that. Yes indeed. Why should white businesses be forced to hire unqualified blacks? Why don't blacks start their own businesses and hire blacks??

I think we all know why. Most adult blacks can't read and thus have no way to start a business.
You would think a smart black businessman would LOVE to start up a business in Detroit where he can get away with paying minimum wage. You would think that black businessman would have an advantage because out in the white neighborhoods us workers demand higher pay. So why aren't there more black business' in black neighborhoods?

EVen blacks don't want to hire other blacks. They know blacks and dumb and lazy and will STEAL THEM BLIND.

Hey Shitshispeedoes, what (if any) education, training, skills, or excuse for breathing do you have? You keep talking nonsense about your betters (which includes just about every human, living or dead) but are so shy about yourself. Why?

Half the people left Detroit. That's right sizing if there are no jobs.

Abandoned houses are being demolished and people are paying their water bills.

Young whites are moving back. Detroit can't be all black. That's called a ghetto.

The police are cracking down.

Black Detroiters finally stopped being racist and stupidly voting in black gangstas and elected hospital CEO Mike duggin. He's done an amazing job with 25% of Detroit.

What city doesn't have its poor high crime area? We just need to isolate it to 25% of the city not 75% like it was. I know the economy is moving in the right direction and will get even better when trump brings jobs back home right?
There aren't enough young whites to do anything but contribute to the body bags in the streets, regardless of who is mayor.

Chicago on the other hand is changing a little bit, but that is only certain parts that used to be safe not long ago anyway.

Young whites are moving back. Detroit can't be all black. That's called a ghetto.

Black Detroiters finally stopped being racist and stupidly voting in black gangstas and elected hospital CEO Mike duggin. He's done an amazing job with 25% of Detroit.

What city doesn't have its poor high crime area? We just need to isolate it to 25% of the city not 75% like it was. I know the economy is moving in the right direction and will get even better when trump brings jobs back home right?
There aren't enough young whites to do anything but contribute to the body bags in the streets, regardless of who is mayor.

Chicago on the other hand is changing a little bit, but that is only certain parts that used to be safe not long ago anyway.
You are insane. It wasn't always this bad and it won't always be this bad.

I truly believe the human species is just in the beginning of our Enlightenment Period.

Think about how great America is. The human race has never been in a better position. But we are still making lots of mistakes and I truly believe the people in power go to great lengths to keep is stupid.

Unregulated free market capitalism need lots of losers. Well regulated capitalism works best. And some things shouldn't be privatized. And when they are they too should be well regulated.

21 people shot in Detroit since Friday. 8 killed. I throat slashed. How is it blacks say whites are more violent?

And every person shot or killed was black. I thought black lives matter?

I suspect, or hope, the people getting killed aren't innocent. If they are soldiers warring with each other that's different.

To think that world is just 20 minutes from me and I grew up there!

They say we aren't doing them any favors hiring them. They don't want to work for whitey. So don't feel bad not hiring blacks. You are doing what malcomb x would have wanted. They need to start their own business and hire their own people.

Good to see someone else saying that. Yes indeed. Why should white businesses be forced to hire unqualified blacks? Why don't blacks start their own businesses and hire blacks??

I think we all know why. Most adult blacks can't read and thus have no way to start a business.
You would think a smart black businessman would LOVE to start up a business in Detroit where he can get away with paying minimum wage. You would think that black businessman would have an advantage because out in the white neighborhoods us workers demand higher pay. So why aren't there more black business' in black neighborhoods?

JZ said in a song, "I'm not a businessman I'm a BUSINESS, MAN! Really JZ? How many black people do you employ?

Actually, I googled that and he and Beyonce are great bosses.

Beyonce And Jay Z Reportedly Give $6.4 Million In Bonuses To Employees

Its just more ingrained systematic racism.

Black-Owned Businesses Are Quietly Powering Detroit's Resurgence, But No One's Talking About It

"
It’s not difficult to find a black business owner to speak with, though. There aremore than 32,000 in the city, according to U.S. Census Bureau figures from 2007. Many, particularly those who have kept their businesses going on shoestring budgets, feel excluded from conversations about Detroit’s revival and overlooked when it comes to getting access to funds and resources.

“I think, for the most part, black-owned businesses are not getting a piece of the pie,” bookstore owner Janet Jones told The Huffington Post. “What about people who have been doing the hard work of living and working and having business in Detroit for the last 20 years?”
"
You know who's making all the money? The Arab stip mall owner not the black business owner who's paying too much in rent. I'll give you that. That's true even in the white neighborhoods too. And the better the location the higher the rent.

I have another question. Black guy at my poker game. I'm drunk and lose a big hand and call my buddy the N word. I immediately apologize. How bad should I feel? I've also done this in front of my Jewish friend. Called someone else a Jew. I would never call the black guy that or the jewish guy that. Truth is I forgot they were in the room. Isn't that the ultimate compliment that I don't even think about color? I know why it's wrong but it's just what whites call each other when busting balls. Fags Jews and n words.

But I do feel horrible when this happens. I'm such a stupid drunk. Pint of Scotch and biggest redbull and I drink it fast. I grow wings.
They say we aren't doing them any favors hiring them. They don't want to work for whitey. So don't feel bad not hiring blacks. You are doing what malcomb x would have wanted. They need to start their own business and hire their own people.

JZ said in a song, "I'm not a businessman I'm a BUSINESS, MAN! Really JZ? How many black people do you employ?

Black-Owned Businesses Are Quietly Powering Detroit's Resurgence, But No One's Talking About It

"
It’s not difficult to find a black business owner to speak with, though. There aremore than 32,000 in the city, according to U.S. Census Bureau figures from 2007. Many, particularly those who have kept their businesses going on shoestring budgets, feel excluded from conversations about Detroit’s revival and overlooked when it comes to getting access to funds and resources.

“I think, for the most part, black-owned businesses are not getting a piece of the pie,” bookstore owner Janet Jones told The Huffington Post. “What about people who have been doing the hard work of living and working and having business in Detroit for the last 20 years?”
"
You know who's making all the money? The Arab stip mall owner not the black business owner who's paying too much in rent. I'll give you that. That's true even in the white neighborhoods too. And the better the location the higher the rent.

I have another question. Black guy at my poker game. I'm drunk and lose a big hand and call my buddy the N word. I immediately apologize. How bad should I feel? I've also done this in front of my Jewish friend. Called someone else a Jew. I would never call the black guy that or the jewish guy that. Truth is I forgot they were in the room. Isn't that the ultimate compliment that I don't even think about color? I know why it's wrong but it's just what whites call each other when busting balls. Fags Jews and n words.

But I do feel horrible when this happens. I'm such a stupid drunk. Pint of Scotch and biggest redbull and I drink it fast. I grow wings.

My Grandpa had a saying that I recall:

"Alcohol does not turn one into something they are not, it just makes them forget to hide that part of who they are"

"

"

"

"

"Alcohol does not turn one into something they are not, it just makes them forget to hide that part of who they are"
You don't think he throws that word around with his buddies? He never said the word once in front of us.

We/I never used to say it but then this one guy used it so we all started using it but we don't mean anything by it.

Im just the fool who forgot there was a black guy in the room. I apologized but if he and you want to know the truth we use the word on each other the same way blacks do.

But I would never say it to a black unless I really wanted to piss him off

"

"

"

"

You don't think he throws that word around with his buddies? He never said the word once in front of us.

We/I never used to say it but then this one guy used it so we all started using it but we don't mean anything by it.

Im just the fool who forgot there was a black guy in the room. I apologized but if he and you want to know the truth we use the word on each other the same way blacks do.

I don't know, and I really don't have a dog in the fight. When you mentioned the alcohol, it just brought back the memory of the saying.

Personally, I've been in an abundant number of social situations where alcohol was the culprit in "unmasking" people, so I get what you are saying.

Last edited:

21 people shot in Detroit since Friday. 8 killed. I throat slashed. How is it blacks say whites are more violent?

Pretty sure thats a slow day for whites. All you have to do is look at their documented history or maybe a documentary on their wars. Whites have wiped out entire civilizations. Gimme a break Sealy you already know this.

Pretty sure thats a slow day for whites. All you have to do is look at their documented history or maybe a documentary on their wars. Whites have wiped out entire civilizations. Gimme a break Sealy you already know this.

Ok whatever. LOL.

Hey, I just heard this. Very scary: Open Cases: Why One-Third Of Murders In America Go Unresolved

They said 80% of homicides used to get solved now only 65%. That's a pretty big drop.

I always thought, "you never get away with murder". Turns out you do, 1 out of 3 times.

Ok whatever. LOL.

Hey, I just heard this. Very scary: Open Cases: Why One-Third Of Murders In America Go Unresolved

They said 80% of homicides used to get solved now only 65%. That's a pretty big drop.

I always thought, "you never get away with murder". Turns out you do, 1 out of 3 times.

I'm pretty sure thats just the ones they know about. Whats scary is ones that go unreported or unnoticed.

"

"

"

"

I don't know, and I really don't have a dog in the fight. When you mentioned the alcohol, it just brought back the memory of the saying.

Personally, I've been in an abundant number of social situations where alcohol was the culprit in "unmasking" people, so I get what you are saying.

What bobomengele admitted to is most certainly NOT "what whites call each other when busting balls." What he admitted to is what a bone-deep racist who can't hold his liquor blurts out when booze gives him the temporary courage to say what he always wants to but is usually moderated by fear.

All you have to do is look at their documented history or maybe a documentary on their wars. Whites have wiped out entire civilizations. Gimme a break Sealy you already know this.

Idi amin. Charles Taylor. Robert Mugabe. Blacks are the champs at mass murder.

This has got to be one of the most ignorant threads ever started in USMB.

The vast ignorance of the OP- and his fellow travellors in claiming that Africa is still in the 'stone age'- I half expected to hear that they thought Tarzan actually was swinging through the jungles of Africa calling to Tantor and Cheetah.

The average African is so vastly better informed and educated than the OP that it just is a reminder of how Stormfront causes post adulthood retardation.
I emphatically agree! Shootspeeders and his ilk have enjoyed immense popularity on this board with their racist threads and anti-Black campaigns. Reviewing Shiootspeeder's bigoted posts alone shows how well received he is by many of his conservative friends; the same people who will declare that they and their fellow conservatives are not racists.
The majority of threads on here are anti-white and they were started by that inbred retard, Guno....

You can't admit that because you are a racist regressive idiot.

I see you didn't admit that Shootspeeders is a racist. But you didn't stop there. Instead, you targeted Guno's responses to people like Shootspeeders and made HIM the racist. And idiocy is your constant companion. Your head is stuck so far up mr. Idiocy's ass you can only view the world through his eyes!

Shootspeeders is the equivalent of a pesky insect and not even nearly as intelligent. His threads always follow the same narrative as well as the same subject matter.

It's obvious that he has a self crippling anger issue with the black population which is obviously personal and goes much deeper than the vomit that he posts.

A qualified clinician could write a lengthy book about his psychosis.

It would be a short book. Father and mother broke up because one of them was unfaithful with a black person. At an early age black kids took his lunch money by force. He is incensed about the whole rap/hip hop noise being called music. He has been austricized by former friends for using the "N" word. He can't compete with blacks getting rejected for even the most menial of jobs.

End of story.

All you have to do is look at their documented history or maybe a documentary on their wars. Whites have wiped out entire civilizations. Gimme a break Sealy you already know this.

Idi amin. Charles Taylor. Robert Mugabe. Blacks are the champs at mass murder.
Yeah Stalin and Hitler pretty much lapped all those guys on their first days in charge. Whites are the GOATs of mass murder.

Forum List

Back