Why Affirmative Action Won't Work

still no liberal Don Quixotes willing to tilt at this politically incorrect windmill? too bad.
I believe you're seeing some evidence that most of those Liberals who earnestly insist they are not the least bit racist are full of shit but don't know it.

Barack Obama is proof that Affirmative Action doesn't work.
Really? It helped him get to where he is today. Or are you just implying that he is ineffective president? He has lots of company in that group.
Barack Obama is the least qualified person in the room. He was only elected because people wanted a Black President (Affirmative Action). His popularity is plummeting because now the electorate wants a competent President.

Don't feel bad. You;ll be able to see Barack on the speaking tour for the next 40 years. He;ll get the Nobel Prize for "Blackness in Presidency". And he'll be on Sunday political shows criticizing the next Republican President regardless of how successful he/she is.

Funny stuff. A thread on affirmative action ignores AA and instead compares a 65 year old act of war to present day black murder rates. Way to keep on topic.

They won't stay on a topic because they have no effective argument. So they do what all good little liberals do, change the subject.

Why Affirmative Action won’t (doesn’t) work:
Minorities will never be seen as equal as long as they also receive special treatment.
They can never have it both ways!!
I know people get on here and type things and there is no way of knowing if it is really true or not. So… for what it’s worth this is a true story:
Where I work there were layoffs (permanent) when the white guys were let go it was get the hell out we cannot afford you. There was one black guy that got let go and threatened to sue for discrimination. Even if he couldn’t win he would cause so much trouble for the company it was best to make him happy. The end result was he was given a very nice severance package. When a couple of the white guys asked for the same thing they were laughed at.
This is the kind of thing that really upsets people (white people anyway).
So… I guess the reason it will never work is because it causes a greater division.

Oh…ahhh…just one more thing:
We are not in this together – think about it!

Tschüß

Forum List

Back