Why Abortion And Euthanasia Should Be Legal

While your grammar is to atrocious for me to know what that post meant with certainty, I think I got the gist of it. Reading one post of yours reveals you to be an idiot. Your bad grammar, lack of decorum, blind prejudice, and frequent use of cursing only serves to support my assessment. And so what if I agree with a liberal? I have known many a good liberal. Shouldn't liberals and conservatives, you know, actually compromise on something once in a while. People like you are why our congress is so ineffective amd inept.

blah blah blah blah what was that you said?

And that solves the great mystery of what happens when bigrebnc knows he's lost an argument. He metaphorically plugs his fingers into his ears, then runs around shouting, "I can't hear you!" repeatedly until he runs into a wall or passes out. See, irrefutable proof that bigreb is a child. And let me put my earlier post into stupid for you:

You
are
an
idiot.
Talking
to
liberals
is
okay.
idiot why did you change your name? Did you say something shameful and have your ass handed to you?

blah blah blah blah what was that you said?

And that solves the great mystery of what happens when bigrebnc knows he's lost an argument. He metaphorically plugs his fingers into his ears, then runs around shouting, "I can't hear you!" repeatedly until he runs into a wall or passes out. See, irrefutable proof that bigreb is a child. And let me put my earlier post into stupid for you:

You
are
an
idiot.
Talking
to
liberals
is
okay.
idiot why did you change your name? Did you say something shameful and have your ass handed to you?

Can anyone explain to me who the hell Conservative is? Why do you keep mistaking me for some guy you used to argue with?

You
are
an
idiot.
Talking
to
liberals
is
okay.

Can anyone explain to me who the hell Conservative is? Why do you keep mistaking me for some guy you used to argue with?

When a new member comes along and think they know anything about someone else tells me that is not a new member. YOU as Drake_Roberts hasn't been here that long, but you as someone else I'm not so sure, but I will figure it out. I'm just that smart.

and what god damn position is that troll?

:lol: calm down before you hurt yourself.

"The baby didn't ask to be placed there it's not it's fault maybe the woman should have kept her legs closed or had her tubes tied."

Let's just examine this statement, calmly if possible. "should have kept her legs closed.." that particular comment is made by those who believe that only women should have to deal with the consequences of sexual intercourse.

What about the guy who stuck his dick between those legs? Should he get his body permanently altered OR no longer have intercourse? well of course not. double standards. Women who have sex are sluts who need to keep their legs closed...or am I just misinterpreting your statement. You really didn't mean that she should "keep her legs closed" or get surgery thereby sterilizing herself.

Right. keep driving..
So married women don't have unplanned pregnancy's? She was the one that called them sluts

I had an unplanned pregnancy, twice. They are both alive and well thank you. My mother says all 5 of us were accidents. My cousin prefers to call her kids "surprises". The truth is that a lot of women get pregnant without intending to, but deal with the consequence by having the baby and in almost all cases are better off for having had their children instead of killing them in the womb.

When I scheduled a tubal during my last c-section, the doctor told me ahead of time the chances of a failure were slightly higher than if I had it when I wasn't giving birth and asked me what I'd do if after the tubal I found myself pregnant. I said "Well, I'd just figure that somebody up there wants that baby so I'd have the child!" She said, "Good answer."

I would venture a guess that fully 75 percent of all babies in the US are *accidents*, lol.

bigreb seriously said that? No suprise but still...
No wonder everyone is mad at him. Just throwing it out there, but bigreb sounds like the biggest sexist I've ever heard.

Yeah he is, but he's prattling on, claiming I called women sluts when I obviously didn't. He's a troll.

Noomi, no offense, but if it took you that long to realize bigreb is a troll, than you're somewhat of an idiot yourself. But I know that you knew bigreb was an idiot from the beginning, so it's all good.

^this. Once a debate as degraded into people trading insults, it is over.

Yeah he is, but he's prattling on, claiming I called women sluts when I obviously didn't. He's a troll.

Noomi, no offense, but if it took you that long to realize bigreb is a troll, than you're somewhat of an idiot yourself. But I know that you knew bigreb was an idiot from the beginning, so it's all good.

That's ok that one is an old timer with a new name. I've dealt with that kind before.

So you would rather give birth to a baby and watch it die, rather than end its life peacefully and without pain?

How about giving parents the choice to decide what they want to do, instead of insisting you decide for them?

Another way to ask this is: Should we as a society be able to kill people without them giving their consent? Granted, you gave an extreme example in order to generate some debate and obviously a newborn cannot speak for themselves but you can't be so obtuse as to think that this example would apply to even a sizable minority of euthanasia cases should euthanasia be legalized. I have to admit that it's clever of you to disguise what amounts to the ultimate violation of someone's rights, the right to live, as something that actually enhances rights, in this case parent's rights.

I'd be OK with "looking the other way" if someone is documented to be terminally ill and some friends of his sign him out the of the hospital and help him hook up to an exit bag but I don't want to see medical professionals involved in euthanasia.

I wonder when it was determined that all lives should be completely painfree and peaceful, or terminated.

I wonder when it was determined that all lives should be completely painfree and peaceful, or terminated.

I wonder why you have the right to decide to allow a person to suffer until they die.

You're a fucking idiot. "Allowing" someone to live is not a *right* of mine. We don't have the *right* to not kill people. We have the obligation not to murder, and each living person has the right to live without being murdered, even if they are in pain.

The person who is suffering has the RIGHT to live out their lives to the end. Regardless of how little you like to take care of them, or how little you care to watch them suffer pain.

Apparently noomi thinks we each have the obligation to kill those around us who we find discomfiting.

Fucking freak.

She also thinks her immense dog has the right to kill little dogs who *annoy* him.

That is noom in a nutshell. A nasty person who thinks she has the right to eliminate those who disturb her peace of mind.

That's ok that one is an old timer with a new name. I've dealt with that kind before.

Where do you get "old timer" out of 23 year old college student? And I joined in October 2013, for the last time! And no, I did not have an account on USMB before that. Oh yes, and good luck attempting to prove your crackpot theory about me having another account. You can't prove a lie.

Oy. This is such a painful subject.
With that said....I would have done what was best for the child...not what was best for me...or worried what others would think of me due to my choice. I would not let an animal suffer pain any more than I would a baby. If I knew in advance my child was going to be born with a very painful and unoperable disease..it would not be born. Period. And to hell with what anyone thinks of that decision.

Going back to animals....I had a tenant when I was managing apartments, and she had a dog that HOWLED from pain. She was very old, could barely walk, only ate small bites of cat food from me when I went over to try to soothe her. Her owner couldn't/wouldn't put her down. Refused. SHE was at work. SHE didn't have to hear the howling all day. Finally I had enough. I told her if she didn't take that dog to the vet and have her put down to finally find some peace, I would do it myself and she can go fuck herself while suing me. And I meant it. She knew I meant it, and took her the next day to the vet to do it. She never spoke to me again, paid the rent via envelope, and moved a few weeks later. I was glad to see her go. Talk about a selfish bitch.

Just to clarify what the baby had is operable and does not have bad odds. This was an unusual situation.

Intestinal Atresia

What will happen at birth?

In most cases, a child with intestinal atresia will be born without any immediate problems. Afterwards, he or she will be taken to the neonatal intensive care unit. The neonatologists, specialized doctors for high-risk babies, will immediately assess your baby and begin appropriate treatment, if necessary. In most cases, you and your family will be able to see and hold your newborn.

What will happen after delivery?

Once the baby has been fully assessed, a pediatric surgeon will perform an operation in order to fix the intestinal atresia. The goal of this surgery is to remove the bowel obstruction and allow the digestive tract to be functional. However, depending on the location of the obstruction and the condition of the intestine, different types of operations may be necessary with the potential of having more than one surgery. This can only be determined by the pediatric surgeon during the operation.

Your surgeon will wait until there are signs of good bowel function before starting to feed the baby. Depending on the type of intestinal atresia and the operation performed, bowel function may occur in days to weeks. On average, it takes approximately two to three weeks before the intestinal tract functions fully.

Meanwhile, nutrition through a vein will be provided to the baby. The baby will receive all of the calories necessary to grow until he or she can be fed by mouth. Once bowel function returns, it will take a while before he or she can handle enough formula or breast milk to provide full nutrition. Your baby will likely be in the hospital for several weeks. Sometimes this can be much longer, depending on the degree of prematurity and the condition of the bowel.

What are the long-term outcomes and considerations?

The potential immediate complications after surgery include leaking from the repaired bowel connections, bleeding, and infection inside the abdomen and wound. The severity and treatment of these complications should be discussed with your pediatric surgeon if they occur.

The overall outcomes for most intestinal atresias are excellent depending on the type of atresia. Most infants may have minor intestinal problems in the first few weeks, but will recover and lead completely normal lives.

Fetal Intestinal Atresia
I only just found this after typing in my nephew's name Jailan.

I believe in voluntary/Involuntary Euthanasia. After witnessing this first hand, parents need to have options.

I could go on and on. It was never apparent he had a blockage until she went in labour. Apparently the ultrasound can not pick up exactly what it is and looks just like a shadow, however if she had a ultrasound between 20-35wks I believe he could of been born earlier and had survive as some of his tissue would still have been alive.

Watching Jailan scream for food as the stomach bile ate away at his lining, watching him try to suck on anything your arm,neck looking for the breast as he was starving was so distressing. Watching him fade away, bones start to protrude, turning grey, his cries getting weaker, his breathing patterns change over the last few days and knowing there was not one thing we could.

d9d98be5f0c5a70a609e121c6a2f52e5.jpg

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk

Euthanasia yes. Abortion no. Abortion is killing someone without a say. Euthanasia's killing yourself. If it's hopeless and you're in agony go ahead.

Forum List

Back