Why a Trump news conference is very important...

You Takers are funny.
Should we start with -
If you want to keep your doctor, you can keep your doctor...
We have to pass it to see what's in it.
FOOL.

What about keeping your insurance? Was that a big lie or what? Calling the ACA Affordable! Huge silly lie.
What has CBO said about its affordability?

It isn't affordable to many middle class Americans. As always, middle class workers pay for the programs. It has done nothing but go up in price and go up in deductibles. I have insurance and I can't afford to use it. I have tests that they recommended me for but with an $1800 and $460 monthly premium, it is worthless to me.
How affordable were those test BEFORE you had insurance?

Considering my premium was covered by my company and the deductible was only $500 it was very affordable.

Did they stop covering you?

Otherwise, I don't see how that answers my question.

There is a reason why Trump-lovers advise him to NOT speak to that sneaky media that seem to manage to corner the Donald in his constant lies and half truths about his policies.

This morning's news conference will undoubtedly offer us various sound bites from Trump which he will later have to walk back and, of course, accuse the media outlets of misinterpreting what he meant (like Trump's mocking of that reporter's disability.)

I've always believed that, ultimately, the very best way to show the world what a clown Trump really is, boils down to have him talk directly in front of a camera, having to address questions, without the background love fest of his mindless acolytes.

Have some popcorn ready folks.....
A very successful news conference for Trump. Unlike Obama's news conferences the reporters weren't screened in advance to make sure no embarrassing questions were asked.
President-elect Donald Trump on Wednesday refused to take a question from a CNN reporter during his press conference, berating the network for “fake news.”

"Your organization is terrible," Trump told CNN’s Jim Acosta when he tried to ask a question.

"You're attacking us, can you give us a question?” Acosta replied.

"Don't be rude. No, I'm not going to give you a question. You are fake news," Trump responded, before calling on a reporter from Breitbart.

Trump berates CNN reporter: 'You are fake news'
Quite right, CNN has become little more than a gossip rag, featuring fake news about Trump.

ok.....so you lied.........

why would you be such anxious to play Useful Idiot?

How much time do you spend each week with

Drudge

Rush

FOX

Breitbart

?
There you go again, nothing to say but too stupid to realize it.

There is a reason why Trump-lovers advise him to NOT speak to that sneaky media that seem to manage to corner the Donald in his constant lies and half truths about his policies.

This morning's news conference will undoubtedly offer us various sound bites from Trump which he will later have to walk back and, of course, accuse the media outlets of misinterpreting what he meant (like Trump's mocking of that reporter's disability.)

I've always believed that, ultimately, the very best way to show the world what a clown Trump really is, boils down to have him talk directly in front of a camera, having to address questions, without the background love fest of his mindless acolytes.

Trump just bitch slapped fake news like CNN and MSNBC and their supporters…:lmao:

A very successful news conference for Trump. Unlike Obama's news conferences the reporters weren't screened in advance to make sure no embarrassing questions were asked.
President-elect Donald Trump on Wednesday refused to take a question from a CNN reporter during his press conference, berating the network for “fake news.”

"Your organization is terrible," Trump told CNN’s Jim Acosta when he tried to ask a question.

"Don't be rude. No, I'm not going to give you a question. You are fake news," Trump responded, before calling on a reporter from Breitbart.

Quite right, CNN has become little more than a gossip rag, featuring fake news about Trump.

Drudge

Rush

FOX

Breitbart

?
You lied......I demonstrated CONCLUSIVELY that you did so....

Shouldn't you just shut the fuck up now?

Drudge

Rush

FOX

Breitbart

?

You are clearly too stupid to have demonstrated anything.

Drudge

Rush

FOX

Breitbart

?

Can't do it any more completely than I did...

Have you considered that you might be too obtuse for edification?

What about keeping your insurance? Was that a big lie or what? Calling the ACA Affordable! Huge silly lie.

It isn't affordable to many middle class Americans. As always, middle class workers pay for the programs. It has done nothing but go up in price and go up in deductibles. I have insurance and I can't afford to use it. I have tests that they recommended me for but with an $1800 and $460 monthly premium, it is worthless to me.

Considering my premium was covered by my company and the deductible was only $500 it was very affordable.

The employer has under 35 employees and the rates went up, the deductibles went up. The insurance company also quit offering the policy to the entire family, just the employee. Our company cancelled the policy gave us all $1 raise and that was it.

Many small businesses have walked away from coverage.

Considering every other MSM reporter is a Stooge for the democrats, I find your bitching about one or two that are not to be comical.

Thank you for openly admitting that FOX is NOT part of media.

It's not part of the mainstream media block, that's for sure.

and yes, it is part of the media, just like Briebart, its just that they are not democrats with bylines.

Then my "BOOOOOOOOSSSSHHH" call out and mocking is apt.

Stop trying to be smarter than you actually are.

No....because the mocked in this instance are the Unrepentant 2 Time Scrub VOTERS...........

You know the joke about the two guys running from the bear?

But why bring up Bush VOTERS when you want to bitch about Trump?
What do you think the Venn Diagram of the sets "Unrepentant 2 Time Scrub Voting Imbeciles" and "Trump Voting Imbecile" looks like?

Yup....a circle in solid color.......

besides, where did you see a "bitch about Trump" in my post?

Can you read?

The OP's thread IS about Trump, so obviously your response either dovetails into the concept, or you are a complete idiot who can't even read thread titles.
The problem we've been dealing with is your inability to read the fucking post.......first you bitch about an alleged reference to "Booooooooosh"...once we established that you got your adult diaper in a knot over something that didn't happen, you now start bitching about something ELSE that didn't happen.

The fact that the OP has Trump in the title doesn't oblige every poster to avoid any conceivable digression.....

That's the entire concept of a "thread", you oxygen thief.

Drudge

Rush

FOX

Breitbart

?

Nope, what's clear is that you are just too stupid to have anything worthwhile to say. You are one of those dimwitted partisans who never even thinks about questioning what you think you're supposed to believe and end up making an asshole of yourself by trying to defend things you don't even understand.

No....because the mocked in this instance are the Unrepentant 2 Time Scrub VOTERS...........

You know the joke about the two guys running from the bear?

What do you think the Venn Diagram of the sets "Unrepentant 2 Time Scrub Voting Imbeciles" and "Trump Voting Imbecile" looks like?

Can you read?

The OP's thread IS about Trump, so obviously your response either dovetails into the concept, or you are a complete idiot who can't even read thread titles.
The problem we've been dealing with is your inability to read the fucking post.......first you bitch about an alleged reference to "Booooooooosh"...once we established that you got your adult diaper in a knot over something that didn't happen, you now start bitching about something ELSE that didn't happen.

The fact that the OP has Trump in the title doesn't oblige every poster to avoid any conceivable digression.....

No...that is the concept of "compulsion"....

But why are you crabwalking around the fact we have established, specifically, that you are essentially illiterate.....

Drudge

Rush

FOX

Breitbart

?

Nope, what's clear is that you are just too stupid to have anything worthwhile to say. You are one of those dimwitted partisans who never even thinks about questioning what you think you're supposed to believe and end up making an asshole of yourself by trying to defend things you don't even understand.
Wait a minute....

you breathlessly announce something which was in conflict with Reality....I demonstrated that it was so....

You've been bitching about having been caught lying.....

If you want to rise in the Ranks of Useful Idiots, you will have to grow a thicker skin....

Wait a minute....

you breathlessly announce something which was in conflict with Reality....I demonstrated that it was so....

If you want to rise in the Ranks of Useful Idiots, you will have to grow a thicker skin....
What you have demonstrated is that you are stupid and bigoted, nothing more.

The employer has under 35 employees and the rates went up, the deductibles went up. The insurance company also quit offering the policy to the entire family, just the employee. Our company cancelled the policy gave us all $1 raise and that was it.

Many small businesses have walked away from coverage.
So the company was NOT subject to ACA......I will assume that they dropped coverage because they found it too expensive....

So what has happened to rates for Employer provided insurance since the passage of ACA?

Menlo Park, Calif. – Annual family premiums for employer-sponsored health insurance rose an average of 3 percent to $18,142 this year, a modest increase at a time when workers’ wages (2.5%) and inflation (1.1%) also grew modestly, according to the benchmark Kaiser Family Foundation/Health Research & Educational Trust (HRET) 2016 Employer Health Benefits Survey released today. Workers on average contribute $5,277 annually toward their family premiums.

This year’s low family premium increase is similar to last year’s (4%) and reflects a significant slowdown over the past 15 years. Since 2011, average family premiums have increased 20 percent, more slowly than the previous five years (31% increase from 2006 and 2011) and more slowly than the five years before that (63% from 2001 to 2006).

“We’re seeing premiums rising at historically slow rates, which helps workers and employers alike, but it’s made possible in part by the more rapid rise in the deductibles workers must pay,” KFF President and CEO Drew Altman said.

Average Annual Workplace Family Health Premiums Rise Modest 3% to $18,142 in 2016; More Workers Enroll in High-Deductible Plans With Savings Option Over Past Two Years

Wait a minute....

What you have demonstrated is that you are stupid and bigoted, nothing more.
Now I've actually demonstrated TWO things...

a) you're a lying idiot

b) you're a whinging bitch....

keep digging and we'll go for 3...

Can you read?

But why are you crabwalking around the fact we have established, specifically, that you are essentially illiterate.....

if you want to be whiny bitch about Booooooosh, then start your own thread, you lazy bastard.

That Press Conference was Genius.

He even won over some of The Press who was clapping and cheering some of his comments.

Well all except FAKE CNN and their FAKE PISS STORY.

He excoriated them.

They have no credibility anyways so they should thank him for even Acknowledging them, and even using the word "NEWS" in a sentence when addressing them.

Fake News CNN.
LMFAO.

Can you read?

if you want to be whiny bitch about Booooooosh, then start your own thread, you lazy bastard.
I didn't mention "Booooooooosh"......you're the one who's been all in a butthurt about it.....

while straying from the OP....

put down the trowel.....You're an idiot.......it's only gonna get worse...

I didn't mention "Booooooooosh"......you're the one who's been all in a butthurt about it.....

while straying from the OP....

put down the trowel.....You're an idiot.......it's only gonna get worse...

I was calling you out for going back to 2006 for a talking point.

That Press Conference was Genius.

He even won over some of The Press who was clapping and cheering some of his comments.

This moron actually "thinks" that it was the press who were clapping and not trump's entourage.........Hey, "tree" who turns on your 'puter?

Forum List

Back