Why a Trump news conference is very important...

There is a reason why Trump-lovers advise him to NOT speak to that sneaky media that seem to manage to corner the Donald in his constant lies and half truths about his policies.

This morning's news conference will undoubtedly offer us various sound bites from Trump which he will later have to walk back and, of course, accuse the media outlets of misinterpreting what he meant (like Trump's mocking of that reporter's disability.)

I've always believed that, ultimately, the very best way to show the world what a clown Trump really is, boils down to have him talk directly in front of a camera, having to address questions, without the background love fest of his mindless acolytes.

Have some popcorn ready folks.....

That's odd you say that, many lefties have been crying about Trump's excessive media won him the election. Two sides to every story I guess.

Typical non-response response from someone who now realizes they are not as smart as they think they are, and is resulting to bluster.
You're a fucking idiot....

Let's start with:

1st: Once again bringing BOOOOOOOOOSH into the picture.

Me:

"That is my general strategy with Unrepentant 2 Time Scrub Voting Imbeciles...."

Whom am I "bringing into the picture" exactly?

take all the time you need....

You are not referencing Bush voters with the "Scrub" reference?

Who are you referencing?
Well, need I borrow a crayon?

If I'm referencing "Bush voters" then I think it is safe to assume that I am referencing "Bush voters".........

But you take all the time you need....

Then my "BOOOOOOOOSSSSHHH" call out and mocking is apt.

Stop trying to be smarter than you actually are.

No....because the mocked in this instance are the Unrepentant 2 Time Scrub VOTERS...........

You know the joke about the two guys running from the bear?

But why bring up Bush VOTERS when you want to bitch about Trump?

why do you want that? what could you possibly have to gain? I personally wouldn't mind if trump just went on a 4 year vacation and never spoke publicly again. Just explain what could possibly happen that would be a good thing? what's the worst thing trump could say and what could be done afterward?

A certain amount of accountability. honesty. and transparency should be expected from our government. don't you think?
If your "expecting" accountability honesty and transparency from the Trump administration, you're in for a long 4 years

Nothing wrong with him snubbing those Democrats with Bylines.

I bet it will KILL you idiots seeing the Briebart correspondent front and center in the Press Room.
I bet it will KILL you idiots seeing the Briebart correspondent front and center in the Press Room.

Yup.....You're an idiot...

bush_kisses_gannon.jpg

Another Non-Response.
that is Scrub, osculating the head of male prostitute and white house plant, Jeff Guckert...

And the point?
That planting press stooges is par for the course when talking about the political darlings of the Stupid Set....

Considering every other MSM reporter is a Stooge for the democrats, I find your bitching about one or two that are not to be comical.

There is a reason why Trump-lovers advise him to NOT speak to that sneaky media that seem to manage to corner the Donald in his constant lies and half truths about his policies.

This morning's news conference will undoubtedly offer us various sound bites from Trump which he will later have to walk back and, of course, accuse the media outlets of misinterpreting what he meant (like Trump's mocking of that reporter's disability.)

I've always believed that, ultimately, the very best way to show the world what a clown Trump really is, boils down to have him talk directly in front of a camera, having to address questions, without the background love fest of his mindless acolytes.

A very successful news conference for Trump. Unlike Obama's news conferences the reporters weren't screened in advance to make sure no embarrassing questions were asked.
President-elect Donald Trump on Wednesday refused to take a question from a CNN reporter during his press conference, berating the network for “fake news.”

"Your organization is terrible," Trump told CNN’s Jim Acosta when he tried to ask a question.

"You're attacking us, can you give us a question?” Acosta replied.

"Don't be rude. No, I'm not going to give you a question. You are fake news," Trump responded, before calling on a reporter from Breitbart.

Trump berates CNN reporter: 'You are fake news'

CNN getting Obama's FOXNews treatment. Surprised that happened!

why do you want that? what could you possibly have to gain? I personally wouldn't mind if trump just went on a 4 year vacation and never spoke publicly again. Just explain what could possibly happen that would be a good thing? what's the worst thing trump could say and what could be done afterward?

A certain amount of accountability. honesty. and transparency should be expected from our government. don't you think?
If your "expecting" accountability honesty and transparency from the Trump administration, you're in for a long 4 years

Obama wasn't transparent and I don't expect Trump to be any better. Hell, I don't think any President for the last 50 plus years has been transparent.

A very successful news conference for Trump. Unlike Obama's news conferences the reporters weren't screened in advance to make sure no embarrassing questions were asked.
President-elect Donald Trump on Wednesday refused to take a question from a CNN reporter during his press conference, berating the network for “fake news.”

"Your organization is terrible," Trump told CNN’s Jim Acosta when he tried to ask a question.

"You're attacking us, can you give us a question?” Acosta replied.

"Don't be rude. No, I'm not going to give you a question. You are fake news," Trump responded, before calling on a reporter from Breitbart.

Trump berates CNN reporter: 'You are fake news'
Quite right, CNN has become little more than a gossip rag, featuring fake news about Trump.

ok.....so you lied.........

why would you be such anxious to play Useful Idiot?

How much time do you spend each week with

Drudge

Rush

FOX

Breitbart

?

After 8 years of deception, you would think so.
About what do you believe you have been "deceived", Unrepentant 2 Time Scrub Voting Imbecile?
You Takers are funny.
Should we start with -
If you want to keep your doctor, you can keep your doctor...
We have to pass it to see what's in it.
FOOL.

What about keeping your insurance? Was that a big lie or what? Calling the ACA Affordable! Huge silly lie.

His press person said Trump didnt know Carter Page....Did I hear that right? Trump doesnt know his former advisor? Who went to Russia? And was fired for questionable ties to Russia?

Dont know that guy huh?

You're a fucking idiot....

Let's start with:

1st: Once again bringing BOOOOOOOOOSH into the picture.

Me:

"That is my general strategy with Unrepentant 2 Time Scrub Voting Imbeciles...."

Whom am I "bringing into the picture" exactly?

take all the time you need....

Who are you referencing?

If I'm referencing "Bush voters" then I think it is safe to assume that I am referencing "Bush voters".........

No....because the mocked in this instance are the Unrepentant 2 Time Scrub VOTERS...........

What do you think the Venn Diagram of the sets "Unrepentant 2 Time Scrub Voting Imbeciles" and "Trump Voting Imbecile" looks like?

Yup....a circle in solid color.......

besides, where did you see a "bitch about Trump" in my post?

Can you read?

His press person said Trump didnt know Carter Page....Did I hear that right? Trump doesnt know his former advisor? Who went to Russia? And was fired for questionable ties to Russia?

Dont know that guy huh?
Did he refer to him as "that Page person"? You know, like how Scrub referred to his principal sponsor, Kenny Lay, AFTER THE CONVICTION?

About what do you believe you have been "deceived", Unrepentant 2 Time Scrub Voting Imbecile?
You Takers are funny.
Should we start with -
FOOL.

What about keeping your insurance? Was that a big lie or what? Calling the ACA Affordable! Huge silly lie.
What has CBO said about its affordability?

Who are you referencing?

What do you think the Venn Diagram of the sets "Unrepentant 2 Time Scrub Voting Imbeciles" and "Trump Voting Imbecile" looks like?

Can you read?

The OP's thread IS about Trump, so obviously your response either dovetails into the concept, or you are a complete idiot who can't even read thread titles.

Dont know that guy huh?
Did he refer to him as "that Page person"? You know, like how Scrub referred to his principal sponsor, Kenny Lay, AFTER THE CONVICTION?

Once he said that I knew they were lying

You Takers are funny.
Should we start with -
FOOL.

It isn't affordable to many middle class Americans. As always, middle class workers pay for the programs. It has done nothing but go up in price and go up in deductibles. I have insurance and I can't afford to use it. I have tests that they recommended me for but with an $1800 deductible and $460 monthly premium, it is worthless to me.

Quite right, CNN has become little more than a gossip rag, featuring fake news about Trump.

If your other half brain were functioning, you too would see the dangerous path of what the thin-skinned Trump is embarking on..........But, I must admit that Trump is following Putin methodology maybe not to the extent of murdering reporters that Putin did not like,.

You Takers are funny.
Should we start with -
FOOL.

It isn't affordable to many middle class Americans. As always, middle class workers pay for the programs. It has done nothing but go up in price and go up in deductibles. I have insurance and I can't afford to use it. I have tests that they recommended me for but with an $1800 and $460 monthly premium, it is worthless to me.
How affordable were those test BEFORE you had insurance?

Considering every other MSM reporter is a Stooge for the democrats, I find your bitching about one or two that are not to be comical.

Thank you for openly admitting that FOX is NOT part of media.

You Takers are funny.
Should we start with -
FOOL.

It isn't affordable to many middle class Americans. As always, middle class workers pay for the programs. It has done nothing but go up in price and go up in deductibles. I have insurance and I can't afford to use it. I have tests that they recommended me for but with an $1800 and $460 monthly premium, it is worthless to me.
How affordable were those test BEFORE you had insurance?

Considering my premium was covered by my company and the deductible was only $500 it was very affordable.

Can you read?

The OP's thread IS about Trump, so obviously your response either dovetails into the concept, or you are a complete idiot who can't even read thread titles.
The problem we've been dealing with is your inability to read the fucking post.......first you bitch about an alleged reference to "Booooooooosh"...once we established that you got your adult diaper in a knot over something that didn't happen, you now start bitching about something ELSE that didn't happen.

The fact that the OP has Trump in the title doesn't oblige every poster to avoid any conceivable digression.....

New Topics

Forum List

Back