Why A Scientist Believes In God

Arabian said:
actully i didn't read the bible or the Jewish scriptures i just know little about it
but actully im getting seriousley to read it if u helped me but u should give me which bible exactlly coz i think there are more than one bible this is really if i read the bible would u help me in that
and about what bible said they may spoke about those who survived and i said they were 3

Arabian do you have the original Qur'an Bible written by Pbuh Muhammed?

How do you know that I haven't taken Pbuh Muhammad's Qur'an and wrote new words in the Sura to change everything the Prophet said and altered all the words of Allah the Moon-god?

If you have not read the Old Testament of Moses or the New Testament Gospels, how is it that you just KNOW ABOUT IT? Are you able to mysteriously know things you haven't read? Are you a swammy that reads things from your Crystal Ball?

dear ajwp listen its now 4:35 in egypt and i should be at bed now but i will try to answer in short and part not all

the religion for Allah al Islam
how other prophet know about it
Allah send all those prophet on earth as we said mercy for them so i will tell u what the worlds Islam mean (it mean peace and it also mean obey Allah for his order with out complaining(
so this what other prophets done they obey Allah orders
they beard the harm and advice people for their own good
now let me say
Allah 1st create human so he wanted to teach him how to deal with this life
what to do what not to do
what's write what's wrong and how u care for ur brother (all human)
then they sent them prophets with books to learn them how
then he learned them how to obey him
what is his miracles
like what we said in an old story about the moon and the story of Hood our prophets
and then he came to the part of advising and so on
so he go through the religion of Islam part part to make it easy on the human
and ended with his prophet Muhammad and he completed all religion
as we said the example of the S/w

and yeah how come ajwp our prophet Muhammad asked his people not to pray for stone coz the don't hear or fell coz it made by human and Allah is stone didn’t u said that you read the qur'an
ajwp please stop saying that Allah is stone I told u the story of mussa our prophet and how he didn’t bear the light of Allah
Lets discuss the rest later coz I feel sleepy now
Good night now
I hope u wish me sweet dreams
And I wanna say that I like that u ask me and am ready to answer u its with my pleasure
And if u wanna chat with me on the msn
My mail is [email protected]
And its also for any one who wanna ask in any thing he want
Sry ajwp if I didn’t answer the rest of your question or others question by our friends coz it need lots of words and I really need badly to sleep even for 4 hours
But as I said
I hope u accept my apology
And pray 4 my cousin

At last I wanna say that u become all of you shape a big part In my life

and yeah would u matter abou his name
then u tell me about the name of every one who disbelived in noh our prophet and drowned
did u get the point
they drowned so there is no use in knowing there name

ajwps said:
Arabian do you have the original Qur'an Bible written by Pbuh Muhammed?

How do you know that I haven't taken Pbuh Muhammad's Qur'an and wrote new words in the Sura to change everything the Prophet said and altered all the words of Allah the Moon-god?

If you have not read the Old Testament of Moses or the New Testament Gospels, how is it that you just KNOW ABOUT IT? Are you able to mysteriously know things you haven't read? Are you a swammy that reads things from your Crystal Ball?

listen ajwp i told u before god said in his book the qur'an
we have sent this book and we will keep it from harm "

and you aren't 1437 years old
and u couldnt know whats going after that as i told u again about the story about the moon and hood the prophet

and in our country we learn alittle about the bible
and i've a christian friend , this is how i know about bible
and qur'an isnt qur'an bible
plzzzzzz ajwp i need to sleep good night now

gop_jeff said:
Arabian, even though you totally sidestepped my question, try this site to look up any Bible passage:

http://www.biblegateway.com/
what question u mean
u could remind me
and if i did im sorry i didn't mean it wallahy
im online on the Msn now if u wanna come and speake online its okay
salam

Arabian said:
listen ajwp i told u before god said in his book the qur'an
we have sent this book and we will keep it from harm "

and you aren't 1437 years old
and u couldnt know whats going after that as i told u again about the story about the moon and hood the prophet

and in our country we learn alittle about the bible
and i've a christian friend , this is how i know about bible
and qur'an isnt qur'an bible
plzzzzzz ajwp i need to sleep good night now

Hello Arabian from Egypt

Why do you keep calling Allah a god? Who wrote the Qur'an? Are you sure it was Pbuh Muhammad who wrote this Qur'an. The camel salesman with the 9 year old wife couldn't read or write one word. He was illiterate.

Yes I am older than 1437 years old and when I corrected Pbuh Muhammad's Qur'an, I was very young but able to talk to Muhammad. So you believe in my words as written in Qur'an. I told you (in the name of Pbuh Muhammad) to have Jihad against the world to convert all human beings to believe in this fake god Allah.

I WROTE THE QUR'AN AS A JOKE.

See you even think that Qur'an is not a bible? You have been fooled again.

Take another look at the idol that I showed Pbuh Muhammad so many years ago. He said to me, "AJ are you sure that this is a allah god?" I told him, sure this is the god I will write about and you Muhammad can take the credit for Qur'an and you will be beneficient and blessed by millions of Arabs. Muhammad believed every word I told him.

muslim.jpg

ajwps said:
Hello Arabian from Egypt

Why do you keep calling Allah a god? Who wrote the Qur'an? Are you sure it was Pbuh Muhammad who wrote this Qur'an. The camel salesman with the 9 year old wife couldn't read or write one word. He was illiterate.

Yes I am older than 1437 years old and when I corrected Pbuh Muhammad's Qur'an, I was very young but able to talk to Muhammad. So you believe in my words as written in Qur'an. I told you (in the name of Pbuh Muhammad) to have Jihad against the world to convert all human beings to believe in this fake god Allah.

I WROTE THE QUR'AN AS A JOKE.

See you even think that Qur'an is not a bible? You have been fooled again.

Take another look at the idol that I showed Pbuh Muhammad so many years ago. He said to me, "AJ are you sure that this is a allah god?" I told him, sure this is the god I will write about and you Muhammad can take the credit for Qur'an and you will be beneficient and blessed by millions of Arabs. Muhammad believed every word I told him.

muslim.jpg

you insist in saying that stone is allah although all i've said

as i said YOU DON'T TAKE WITH REASONS, AND INSIST IN SAYING THAT ALLAH IS THAT STONE
ALLAH IS FAR FROM WHAT YOU SAY AND I SAID THAT WITH EVIDENCE

AND you dont know any thing if what you say is true
tell me how you did split the moon in two"an old story about the moon"
and what did our prophet muhammed done when he enterd mekka

and what happened in the Esra and Me'arag journy
and lots of things
now read the asronomical discoveries,
to see that its too far for you to write the qur'an from more than 1400 and the whole world have just descoverd it now
its far than any human can write including you
it came from allah who created everything and everyone in theh whole world, and he is the only one who know every thing abou it

Arabian said:
you insist in saying that stone is allah although all i've said

as i said YOU DON'T TAKE WITH REASONS, AND INSIST IN SAYING THAT ALLAH IS THAT STONE ALLAH IS FAR FROM WHAT YOU SAY AND I SAID THAT WITH EVIDENCE

What evidence have you given? Do you mean the words in Qur'an. Remember you don't have the original copy of the Qur'an for it DOES NOT EXIST TODAY....

AND you dont know any thing if what you say is true
tell me how you did split the moon in two"an old story about the moon"
and what did our prophet muhammed done when he enterd mekka
and what happened in the Esra and Me'arag journy
and lots of things now read the asronomical discoveries,
to see that its too far for you to write the qur'an from more than 1400 and the whole world have just descoverd it now its far than any human can write including you it came from allah who created everything and everyone in theh whole world, and he is the only one who know every thing abou it

I guess you weren't aware that astronomy was for more advanced long before the Qur'an existed. Where do you think Muhammad had his wife and friends copied these miraculous findings in astronomy. The Egyptian pharoahs built their pyramids according to the stars and astrological evidence remains from before Muhammad was born.

NOT ONE THING WRITTEN IN THE KORAN WAS NEW AND MOST OF THE QUR'AN HAS BEEN SHOWN TO INCLUDE TOTALLY INCORRECT MATERIAL. L:ike man and women being made from blood clots or damp swamp land.

If you think that these Qur'an statements have anything to do with reality, then I have a large pyramid in Egypt to sell you.

What evidence have you given? Do you mean the words in Qur'an. Remember you don't have the original copy of the Qur'an for it DOES NOT EXIST TODAY....

yes , really then who told you this crap
allah said in his holly book of qur'an
"we have sent this book (the qur'an) and we will keep it away from harm"

so allah who create you can keep his promise

not as jews who is always famouse by breaking there promises

and i told you also that the message of our prophet muhammed was to get ride the statues " that his people thought that it was the god"
then how come allah is a statues

and i now knew why you always gossip in ending subject and get a part of the reality, i am not amazing now
I guess you weren't aware that astronomy was for more advanced long before the Qur'an existed.

what is the realative between what i said and what you say
it isn't an answer
YOU DIDNT ANSWER

Where do you think Muhammad had his wife and friends copied these miraculous findings in astronomy.

AND i answered this part before not again AJ

If you think that these Qur'an statements have anything to do with reality, then I have a large pyramid in Egypt to sell you

and pyramids aren't for sale , its a history ,its for all egyptian

Arabian said:
yes , really then who told you this crap
allah said in his holly book of qur'an "we have sent this book (the qur'an) and we will keep it away from harm"

But is the Muslim people that harms the Qur'an and no one else. By using the Qur'an to justify the death or conversion of all mankind to Muhammad the camel salesman's book does more harm than any infidel could do this book.

so allah who create you can keep his promise not as jews who is always famouse by breaking there promises

Ah now you begin admitting the truth. It is ALWAYS the Jewish people who are famous for breaking their promises. This is the Muslim's truth of Al-Taqiyya as per Muhammad Pbuh.

and i told you also that the message of our prophet muhammed was to get ride the statues " that his people thought that it was the god"
then how come allah is a statues

Here is how it went according to Pbuh Muhammad. In the time of the prophet, he knew of the many pagan idols being worshiped before Islam. Muhammad knew all of these idol gods by name as they were stored in Kabah.

Muhammad became upset because the Jewish people of his time would not accept him as the Messiah mentioned in the Jewish bible. So he simply said, I will make my own religion based on an unseen one god just like the old Hebrew G-d. But I will call him from one of the idols in Kabah.

He chose the idol Allah (Ilih) and with the help of his wife and friends wrote a book with twisted and fabricated words and verses from the New Testament and Old Testament of the infidels. Muhammad then wrote that the Jews and unbelievers in his brand new religion must convert to Islam or die. So he got his friends and a band of thieves to go out into surrounding villages where he threatened the pagan semites with death if they did not convert. He would cut off a few human's heads and the remainder did not want to die so they converted. And their children and grandchildren and their grandchildren, etc became the Muslims of the world today.

So was born Qur'an. From the fertile mind of Pbuh Muhammad.

and i now knew why you always gossip in ending subject and get a part of the reality, i am not amazing now what is the realative between what i said and what you say it isn't an answer YOU DIDNT ANSWER. AND i answered this part before not again AJ.
So far up have twisted, made up and spun tales that would make the twelve Arabian thieves dizzy. You haven't answered anything.

and pyramids aren't for sale , its a history ,its for all egyptian

You don't even know when you have been taken with an American technique at selling land where swamps exist.

ajwp you didnt live in this time or knew how they think
so dont speake about something you dont know
(how could any body judge person he dont like plues nobody ask you to analyse the personality of Muhammed peace on him)

. Muhammad then wrote that the Jews and unbelievers in his brand new religion must convert to Islam or die. So he got his friends and a band of thieves to go out into surrounding villages where he threatened the pagan semites with death if they did not convert. He would cut off a few human's heads and the remainder did not want to die so they converted. And their children and grandchildren and their grandchildren, etc became the Muslims of the world today.

ajwp
what you say is so untrue and you just say a word dont have any kind of truth or even source its just a word
and i dont know why you say it

and our prophet didnt kill unMuslims as you say
I TOLD YOU BEFORE
in my country all religion live side by side
im in egypt (muslim country)
and we've never killed any unmuslims
if you read history you will know that when our prophet enterd Meka (the place where he started his message and where people harmed and humelated him) he didn't harm them or even humalated them they just let them free

Arabian said:
ajwp you didnt live in this time or knew how they think
so dont speake about something you dont know (how could any body judge person he dont like plues nobody ask you to analyse the personality of Muhammed peace on him)

No I didn't live in the time of Pbuh Muhammad but the history of Muhammad has been well documented. Not the altered and twisted history of Muhammad as understood by Islam revisionists. Muhammad mental illness's are there for all to see in his words and deeds. It is not difficult to read the historical records of his time and life to see that Pbuh Muhammad was mentally ill.

ajwp what you say is so untrue and you just say a word dont have any kind of truth or even source its just a word and i dont know why you say it

Unfortunately for you, Islam isn't that old so that recorded historical records remain. Islam denies these records as fakes and lies but the historians around Muhammad did record this evil man's actions during his lifetime.

There are two main sources for a history of Muhammad's life, both of which are Islamic. While the Quran is not a biographical work, it does also provide information as to the life and mind of the founder of Islam. The two ancient biographies of Muhammad are the Life History of Muhammad, by Ibn-Ishaq (A.D. 768), edited by Ibn-Hisham (A.D. 833); and The Expeditions of Muhammad, by Al-Waqidi (A.D. 822). The evidences from these sources provide a picture of the life and history of Muhammad .

and our prophet didnt kill unMuslims as you say I TOLD YOU BEFORE
in my country all religion live side by side im in egypt (muslim country)
and we've never killed any unmuslims

So Mulims don't kill Muslims? The Suniis and Shiites just love each other and have never killed each other in the millions. Have they?

iran-iraq-war00.jpg

Who killed Anwar Sadat? MOONMEN? How many tens of thousands of the Iranians and Iraqis killed each other in the between 1980 and 1988?

The Iran Iraq war turned out to be a war without progress on either side for most of the 8 years — it resulted in heavy losses on both sides with 600,000 Iranian and 400,000 Iraqis at a minimum dead, and an estimated total economical loss of 1,2 billion US dollars. It also brought Saddam Hussein's ambitious plans for developing Iraq to a halt.

1975: Settlement on frontiers between Iran and Iraq that involved increased territory for Iran compared to the borders prior to 1971.
1980 September 22: Iraq invades Iran, and has early victories.
1982: Iraq has been driven out of Iran.
1982-87: The war enters a phase where Iranian soldiers try to invade Iraq, while Iraqi air crafts bomb Iranian cities and oil installations. Both nations started attacking oil tankers on the Persian Gulf, in reciprocal retaliation. Few territorial advances are made on either side.
1987 July 20: Iran accepts a UN resolution on ending the fightings.
1988: Peace is achieved between the two countries, even if fightings ceased months earlier.

if you read history you will know that when our prophet enterd Meka (the place where he started his message and where people harmed and humelated him) he didn't harm them or even humalated them they just let them free

Islam spread rapidly in Yathrib, now Medina, and Muhammad took his followers there to settle and build a great Mosque. After settling the area for his followers and another marriage to a 10-year-old girl, a long list of "holy wars" began. Those people who were conquered in these battles were given three choices: accept Islam, pay tribute, or die by the sword (see the Repentance Surat, verse29). As a result of this method of forced conversion, many Christian churches were turned into mosques to please the conquering Muslims, while many other Christians not willing to take the easy way out were killed. After the Battle of Badr, he proclaimed the ordinance "Know that whatsoever thing ye plunder, verily one-fifth thereof is for God and for the Prophet." The remaining spoils, after Muhammad received one-fifth, were divided among the warriors. This began the teachings of Jihad, and fighting for the cause of Islam. Muhammad taught that to die for the cause of Islam was the highest honor and would lead to eternity in Paradise surrounded by dark eyed and boy virgins.

Thanks to Muhammad for conversion of the innocent unbelievers. From your own Qur'an site which clearly reveals that those who don't believe in Allah must be killed in order to convert the remainder of mankind:

Terrorism is a logical outcome of putting the Qur'an into practice. The Qur'an promotes permanent struggle against non-Muslims - or at least until non-Muslims are converted to Islam, subjected to Islamic authority, or killed. Here is a listing of relevant verses: Islam warns against mixing with non-Muslims 2:21, 3:28, 3:118, 5:51, 5:144, 9:7, 9:28, 58:23, 60:4. Islam calls on Muslims to wage war against non-Muslims 2:191, 2:193, 4:66, 4:84, 5:33, 8:12, 8:15-18, 8:39, 8:59-60, 8:65, 9:2-3, 9:5, 9:14, 9:29, 9:39, 9:73, 9:111, 9:123, 25:52, 37:22-23, 47:4-5, 48:29, 69:30-37. Islam encourages war against the non-Muslims by glorifying it 2:216, 9:41, 49:15, or by promising lust in paradise to the Shaheeds who die in such a war 3:142,3:157-158,9:20--21.

For those without a handy Koran, here are just a few examples: O ye who believe! Murder those of the disbelievers .... and let them find harshness in you. [Koran, "Repentance" (chapter 9): 123] Humiliate the non-Muslims to such an extent that they surrender and pay tribute. [Koran, Repentance: 29]

Dear ajwp let me explain

Both of them are true Our prophet Noh had 4 sons One of his sons and his wife didn’t believe in god And the other three survive There name are
Yafith father of u and all Europe people who have white skin Sam father of Arab Ham father of people who have dark skin

Arabian you still haven't given us the name of Noh (Noah's) FOURTH SON. The Qur'an doesn't mention any fourth son but you must have some special knowledge that others do not. Are you a psychic?

Arabian said:
Why A Scientist Believes In God​
This article of Mr A. Cressy Morrison, former President of the New York Academy of Sciences,
he says
We are still in the dawn of the scientific age and every increase of light reveals more brightly the handiwork of an intelligent Creator. In the 90 years since Darwin we have made stupendous discoveries; with a spirit of scientific humanity and of faith grounded in knowledge we are approaching even nearer to an awareness of God. For myself I count seven reasons for my faith.

First: By unwavering mathematical law we can prove that our universe was designed and executed by a great engineering Intelligence. Suppose you put ten coins, marked from one to ten, into your pocket and give them a good shuffle. Now try to take them out in sequence from one to ten, pulling back the coin each time and shaking them all again. Mathematically we know that your chance of first drawing number one is one in ten; of drawing one and two in succession, one in 100; of drawing one, two and three in succession, one in a thousand, and so on; your chance of drawing them all, from one to number ten in succession, would reach the unbelievable figure of one chance in ten thousand million. By the same reasoning, so many exacting conditions are necessary for life on earth that they could not possibly exist in proper relationship by chance. The earth rotates on its axis at one thousand miles an hour; if it turned at one hundred miles an hour, our days and nights would be ten times as long as now, and the hot sun would then burn up our vegetation during each long day, while in the long night any surviving sprout would freeze. Again, the sun, source of our life, has a surface temperature of 12,000 degrees Fahrenheit, and our earth is, just far enough away so that this 'eternal fire" warms us just enough and not too much! If the sun gave off only one-half its present radiation, we would freeze, and if it gave half as much more, we would roast. The slant of the earth, tilted at an angle of 23 degrees, gives us our season; if it had not been so tilted, vapors from the ocean would move north and south, piling up for us continents of ice. If our moon was, say, only 50 thousand miles away instead of its actual distance, our tides would be so enormous that twice a day all continents would be submerged; even the mountains would soon be eroded away. If the crust of the earth had been only ten feet thicker, there would be no oxygen without which animal life must die. Had the ocean been a few feet deeper, carbon dioxide and oxygen would have been absorbed and no vegetable life could exist. Or if our atmosphere had been thinner, some of the meteors, now burned in space by the million every day would be striking all parts of the earth, starting fires everywhere. Because of these, and host of other examples, there is not one chance in millions that life on our planet is an accident.

this is only one reason if u wanna know the rest reason
u could found it at this link
http://www.ummah.net/science/viewscfeature.php?scfid=4&scTopicID=2

and if any body need some help or didnt understand some words he could contact me

sobhan allah wa alhamdo lel lah wa la ellah ella allah wa allah akbar

Getting back to the orgin of this thread - what a bunch of drivel! In infinity (or near infinity) all possiblities must eventually occur. That's the nature of infinity. All combinations, no matter how unlikely, must eventually occure somewhere. If he were really a scientist he'd know this, so I say the author is not really a true scientist at all, he's a theologian using his position as a scientist to justify his beliefs. Scientists don't try to use empirical evidence as "proof", proof requires a deeper level of understanding.

Here's my philosophy on God, from another section of this board:

Oh I agree there is intelligence in the design of things. Keeping it simple...

In the beginning there was an infinite amount of nothing. But the very definition of infinite implies "something", and that something was God. And God was alone. And lacking anything else to do, God made the universe. And lacking anything else to make the universe with, he made the universe out of himself. And because everything is made of God-stuff, which is alive and intelligent by definition, it is only natural that life and intelligence would occur in at least one place within the universe, in fact it is the whole point.

So the entire universe is composed of the single particle that is God, manifesting itself repeatedly across our slice of space/time. God cannot intervene in the universe, for to do so would destroy it.

That's my belief. And it fits with every physical law of the universe that we have found. And it explains why God does not intervene in our lives, and allows cruelty and injust to exist. It is the price for the rich experiance of our existance.

It also implies we should treat life with respect, because it is the focal point of God, and it is made from the same single particle as we. When you hurt life, you hurt God.

Do I claim this is scientific? No. It just makes intutive sense to me, and I like it because all the rules of the universe are easily explained if there is indeed only one actual particle involvled. There is even some evidence to support this theory in that all particles seem to be bound together in ways that we are only just beginning to percieve. But still that is a far cry from any kind of scientific "proof" that there must be some kind of "intelligent creator".

Morrisons contention that the Earth was specifically created for us is outright silly. It is just the results of conditions that allowed it to occure in the vastness of the universe. The question is whether these conditions have been set forth by some higher power with the intent that life should occur somewhere, or are they just a part of the randomness of a (nearly) infinit unverse?

Wade.

Why must all possibilities occur? I could unicycle on the rim of a volcanoe with a tutu on and a banana up my ass, but I see no reason why this must occur, even in infinity. Survey says: "X"

That is not quite what I mean by "all possiblities must occur". What I mean is all combinations of physical conditions must occur. Every molecule that can be formed must be formed somewhere. Every possible arraingment of planets and suns that is possible must occur somewhere. Etc...

So a planet the right distance from a sun of the right intensity must occur somewhere. And so on until all the conditions set forth by Morrison as signs that a creator must have specifically arrainged our world as it is so it could support life must in fact occur somewhere in an infinit unverse.

As for your example... given an infinit number of RWA's with access to unicycles, tutus, bananas, and volcano rims, and an infinit amount of time, eventually one of them would ride around the rim wearing a tutu with a banana stuck up his ass - that is the nature of infinity.

:teeth:

Wade

wade said:
That is not quite what I mean by "all possiblities must occur". What I mean is all combinations of physical conditions must occur. Every molecule that can be formed must be formed somewhere. Every possible arraingment of planets and suns that is possible must occur somewhere. Etc...

So a planet the right distance from a sun of the right intensity must occure somewhere. And so on until all the conditions set forth by Morrison as signs that a creator must have specifically arrainged our world as it is so it could support life must in fact occure somewhere in an infinit unverse.

As for your example... given an infinit number of RWA's with access to unicylcles, bananas, and volcano rims, and an infinit amount of time, eventually one of them would ride around the rim with a banana stuck up his ass - that is the nature of infinity.

:teeth:

Wade

That seems a little more reasonable. And granted ,if the universe consisted of nothing but me, a volcano, a banana, a unicycle, and a tutu, I could see it happening out of boredom.
:banana:

Forum List

Back