Why a Jewish Messiah will NEVER come

Delta4Embassy

Gold Member
Dec 12, 2013
Earth
Since one of the prophecies for a Jewish Messiah requires he build the 3rd temple, considering what's on that site now, for a 3rd temple to be built, the mosque has to be removed or destroyed. Anyone doing that is going to touch off World War 3. And that's NOT part of the those prophecies.

To piss off the Muslim world more than removing the al-Aqsa mosque where supposedly Mohammed ascended to heaven you'd have to drop a nuke on Mecca.

There are riots if Jews even set foot on that property. Any construction equipment showing up isn't going to go over well.

There is a recent study out there somewhere showing that Al-Aqsa is actually not on the Temple site after all.

It is easy to find the temple site when the time comes...... All one has to do is look for the "blood" spilled near the altar...We have the technology , also the temple must be near the Gihon springs...It will be rebuilt when the time is right and the current system is removed.....There is no reason to remove the dome of the rock which was built originally for a house of jewish prayer in the 6 th century the muslims prayed on several sites in the vicinity.....One reason to never remove the dome of the rock would be to protect the new temple so any zealot planning to blow it up would be afraid to damage the dome of the rock because of its nearness...I could tell you more but we shall see....

Ezekiel 37:22-28
22 And I will make them one nation in the land upon the mountains of Israel; and one king shall be king to them all: and they shall be no more two nations, neither shall they be divided into two kingdoms any more at all:
23 Neither shall they defile themselves any more with their idols, nor with their detestable things, nor with any of their transgressions: but I will save them out of all their dwellingplaces, wherein they have sinned, and will cleanse them: so shall they be my people, and I will be their God.
24 And David my servant shall be king over them; and they all shall have one shepherd: they shall also walk in my judgments, and observe my statutes, and do them.
25 And they shall dwell in the land that I have given unto Jacob my servant, wherein your fathers have dwelt; and they shall dwell therein, even they, and their children, and their children's children for ever: and my servant David shall be their prince for ever.
26 Moreover I will make a covenant of peace with them; it shall be an everlasting covenant with them: and I will place them, and multiply them, and will set my sanctuary in the midst of them for evermore.
27 My tabernacle also shall be with them: yea, I will be their God, and they shall be my people.
28 And the heathen shall know that I the LORD do sanctify Israel, when my sanctuary shall be in the midst of them for evermore.

Doctrine and Covenants 45:28-55
28 And when the times of the Gentiles is come in, a light shall break forth among them that sit in darkness, and it shall be the fulness of my gospel;
29 But they receive it not; for they perceive not the light, and they turn their hearts from me because of the precepts of men.
30 And in that generation shall the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled.
31 And there shall be men standing in that generation, that shall not pass until they shall see an overflowing scourge; for a desolating sickness shall cover the land.
32 But my disciples shall stand in holy places, and shall not be moved; but among the wicked, men shall lift up their voices and curse God and die.
33 And there shall be earthquakes also in divers places, and many desolations; yet men will harden their hearts against me, and they will take up the sword, one against another, and they will kill one another.
34 And now, when I the Lord had spoken these words unto my disciples, they were troubled.
35 And I said unto them: Be not troubled, for, when all these things shall come to pass, ye may know that the promises which have been made unto you shall be fulfilled.
36 And when the light shall begin to break forth, it shall be with them like unto a parable which I will show you—
37 Ye look and behold the fig trees, and ye see them with your eyes, and ye say when they begin to shoot forth, and their leaves are yet tender, that summer is now nigh at hand;
38 Even so it shall be in that day when they shall see all these things, then shall they know that the hour is nigh.
39 And it shall come to pass that he that feareth me shall be looking forth for the great day of the Lord to come, even for the signs of the coming of the Son of Man.
40 And they shall see signs and wonders, for they shall be shown forth in the heavens above, and in the earth beneath.
41 And they shall behold blood, and fire, and vapors of smoke.
42 And before the day of the Lord shall come, the sun shall be darkened, and the moon be turned into blood, and the stars fall from heaven.
43 And the remnant shall be gathered unto this place;
44 And then they shall look for me, and, behold, I will come; and they shall see me in the clouds of heaven, clothed with power and great glory; with all the holy angels; and he that watches not for me shall be cut off.
45 But before the arm of the Lord shall fall, an angel shall sound his trump, and the saints that have slept shall come forth to meet me in the cloud.
46 Wherefore, if ye have slept in peace blessed are you; for as you now behold me and know that I am, even so shall ye come unto me and your souls shall live, and your redemption shall be perfected; and the saints shall come forth from the four quarters of the earth.
47 Then shall the arm of the Lord fall upon the nations.
48 And then shall the Lord set his foot upon this mount, and it shall cleave in twain, and the earth shall tremble, and reel to and fro, and the heavens also shall shake.
49 And the Lord shall utter his voice, and all the ends of the earth shall hear it; and the nations of the earth shall mourn, and they that have laughed shall see their folly.
50 And calamity shall cover the mocker, and the scorner shall be consumed; and they that have watched for iniquity shall be hewn down and cast into the fire.
51 And then shall the Jews look upon me and say: What are these wounds in thine hands and in thy feet?
52 Then shall they know that I am the Lord; for I will say unto them: These wounds are the wounds with which I was wounded in the house of my friends. I am he who was lifted up. I am Jesus that was crucified. I am the Son of God.
53 And then shall they weep because of their iniquities; then shall they lament because they persecuted their king.
54 And then shall the heathen nations be redeemed, and they that knew no law shall have part in the first resurrection; and it shall be tolerable for them.
55 And Satan shall be bound, that he shall have no place in the hearts of the children of men.

(sarcasm)
I think I missed delta's point

Muslims are always pissed off. If is ain't one thing, then its another. Just like the song:
https://www.youtubecom/watch?v=uKE1svgKVGQ&list=RDuKE1svgKVGQ

But really. Why should Jews sing the Blues over what a bunch of angry, fist pumping, rocket lauching, olive picking camel jockeys think. Really

You could tear down the Dome of the Rock and build a Theme park(Disney Camp?) there, and the muslims would be no madder than they were after the 6 day War.

Psh, piece of cake. Its not like muslims never destroyed any of their own mosques before. Anyway, they think religious buildings and statues are just pile of stone anyway. Thats what they tell the Buddhists and Hindi when muslims destroy their building. Israel could tell the muslims its just a dome over a rock--no biggie, we get it out of here for ya. Boom Boom Bang, and its done!! Then send the Palestinians the bill A la Trump!!
:alcoholic:

You cant reject what never existed and was created in a fairy tale book....this is like telling an expert mathematician about math when you only barely know 1 plus 1 is 2..... The israelites would know who was and was not a messiah by certain prerequesites....it may suprise you but many were messiah in their times priests kings prophets etc etc....they were all anointed in a proper fashion and fulfilled their roles...today we are looking for a certain role to be fulfilled and it will be....put aarons staff back into my house and then your rebellion will end with me....the english leaves blanks to fill in but the hebrew leaves no doubt ......

Eventually, Israel will have its temples.

But, what would that really mean? Do you think there will be peace on Earth because some of the prophecy of one people is satisfied? Or is this really a call from the past to inspire hope in a people facing great obstacles?

Reading the OT, one thing surely comes across to me. Hebrew leaders were forward looking and cared about their people, many of which were competent. It wouldn't be a shock at all if they used and structured the religion to produce a tightly bond, highly resistant people with a strong culture and identity. In fact, is that not what Judaism produce?

Of course, this tend to suggest that Judaism(Or the pre-judaic religions) is not, nor ever was, a universal religion nor intended to truthfully describe the universe. Try telling that to a Christian or Muslim........

To piss off the Muslim world more than removing the al-Aqsa mosque where supposedly Mohammed ascended to heaven you'd have to drop a nuke on Mecca.

There are riots if Jews even set foot on that property. Any construction equipment showing up isn't going to go over well.
Destroying the mosque AND nuking Mecca, at Ramadamadingdong, is what the Muslims need.

Let them know what the rest of the world thinks of their bullshit, and that it is time to join civilization.

Destroying the mosque AND nuking Mecca, at Ramadamadingdong, is what the Muslims need.

Let them know what the rest of the world thinks of their bullshit, and that it is time to join civilization.

Ya, 'we disapprove your crummy religion so here's a couple nukes to show how we're the good guys.'

Muslim world had no problem with the US until we started dropping bombs on them.

Ya, 'we disapprove your crummy religion so here's a couple nukes to show how we're the good guys.'

Muslim world had no problem with the US until we started dropping bombs on them.

So who did Washington bomb to make the Muslim world hate us?

Forum List

Back