Why 911 Lies are easire to believe than 911 TRUTH

"the accounts of Daria Coard with WTC security, and the accounts of Police Officer David Lim with the Port Authority Bomb Squad. Both of whom affirm the intense search for bombs at WTC plaza as late as a week before the collapse of WTC 1 and 2 in response to phone threats. Including the use of K9 units trained in bomb detection."

Please give me a link to where this is documented, I'm interested in seeing it.

Right after you provide the documentation of any C4 at the WTC plaza.....before, during or after the collapse on 911. Or the documentation of a single bomb, a single inch of blasting wire, or any apparatus of explosive. Or provide us with documentation of a single girder cut in a manner consistent with explosive demolition.

As you demonstrated with your flagrant dismissal of Fred Marsilla regarding the height of the pile of debris, you have no interest in seeing anything. You have interest only in ignoring anything that contradicts you.

All while being able to back your conspiracy up with nothing.

wow man "flagrant dismissal" oh my
all I asked for is so much as one photograph that confirms the 15 story rubble pile at ground zero and I get told I'm being unreasonable.... oops!

"the accounts of Daria Coard with WTC security, and the accounts of Police Officer David Lim with the Port Authority Bomb Squad. Both of whom affirm the intense search for bombs at WTC plaza as late as a week before the collapse of WTC 1 and 2 in response to phone threats. Including the use of K9 units trained in bomb detection."

Please give me a link to where this is documented, I'm interested in seeing it.

Right after you provide the documentation of any C4 at the WTC plaza.....before, during or after the collapse on 911. Or the documentation of a single bomb, a single inch of blasting wire, or any apparatus of explosive. Or provide us with documentation of a single girder cut in a manner consistent with explosive demolition.

As you demonstrated with your flagrant dismissal of Fred Marsilla regarding the height of the pile of debris, you have no interest in seeing anything. You have interest only in ignoring anything that contradicts you.

All while being able to back your conspiracy up with nothing.

wow man "flagrant dismissal" oh my
all I asked for is so much as one photograph that confirms the 15 story rubble pile at ground zero and I get told I'm being unreasonable.... oops!

You ignored him out of hand.....and have never been able to provide a single reason why. Which is rather odd, given that you have no documentation, testimony nor photograph of the towers collapsing to 'street level'. So your position is based on nothing.....and explicitly contradicted by credible evidence, which you ignore for no reason.

That's pretty unreasonable.

As was ignoring every photograph of the debris from the planes that you asked for. Even when links were provided to photos submitted as evidence in court proceedings. And again, you provided no reason why you ignored them. You just did. But this time its different, huh?

When you can provide the documentation I'm asking for, I'll be happy to provide you with the links you've asked for.

"When you can provide the documentation I'm asking for, I'll be happy to provide you with the links you've asked for."

in other words the loyal opposition has NOTHING
problem here is that the faction that would like nothing better than to be able to say "I told you so" simply doesn't have the supporting documentation to solidify their position. The trouble is, the faction that believes in the hijacked airliners story, has taken it on blind faith, even when faced with blatant violations oft the laws of physics such as the "collapse" of the towers & 7

"When you can provide the documentation I'm asking for, I'll be happy to provide you with the links you've asked for."

in other words the loyal opposition has NOTHING

Oh, I've already provided you with the testimony of Fred Marsilla.....a FDNY fire fighter eye witness who climbed the very debris field you insist never existed. You ignore him. For no particular reason.

I've already provided an entire gallery of images of the debris from the planes that you insist doesn't exist. Straight from the Department of Justice, documented as evidence in a criminal trial. You ignore them all, pretending none exist.

I've even cited the ASCE report of the collision of Flight 77 with the Pentagon, complete with descriptions of how the damage in the Pentagon is consistent with the impact of a passenger jet and even documented the location of each body of the passenger from flight 77. You ignore the ASCE report completely.

And what did you present to back your claim that the WTC 1 and 2 collapsed to 'street level'? That there were no hijacked planes in 911? That there was C4 in the WTC 1 and 2?

Nothing. No testimony, no documentation, no pictures, absolutely nothing.

I've provide evidence backing my claims. You ignored it all. You've never been able to back a thing you've said with anything more than your ability to type it. When you can provide documentation backing your conspiracy, I'll be happy to provide you with *more* documentation backing my own.

TV News Lies published an essay which shows the main
problem facing 911-truth types when trying to persuade
their fellow citizens (See also Signs of the Times for
some interesting commentary on that essay). The crime
is so big and would require so much rethinking on the
part of people that they won't consider the truth of
the matter no matter how much persuasive evidence is
amassed:

In this post 9/11 era, most Americans are unable
even to consider the possibility of US government
complicity in the attacks on our nation even when
confronted with a mountain of evidence. In contrast,
many of these same people accept far less believable
scenarios simply on the basis of faith and without a
single shred of evidence such as believing in the
existence of a God. Tragically, they seem to have the
exact same blind trust in the Bush administration.

At close inspection, the official version of 9/11
is outrageously full of holes. When those of us who
are knowledgeable discuss the evidence that has been
unearthed about that day, there is so much to reveal
that we don't know where to start or where to stop.
When tapped for what we know, we have so much to
expose that the torrent of information that rushes can
sound like the meaningless rant of a lunatic.
Regardless of how credible or tangible the evidence,
when rolled out in front of the public, it often
sounds too farfetched or irrational to believe.

The facts that have come out about 9/11 differ so
greatly from the official story that they almost defy
validity. On the contrary, the official version is so
simple as to be perfectly believable. It places the
entire blame on the work of a handful of terrorists
who hated us for our freedom. Case closed.

It is important to keep in mind that the 9/11
issue is not simply a question of whose version of a
story is correct. This is a case in which millions of
people would be taking a great risk. They would have
to consider that the very government they have trusted
and supported for more than four years may have
participated in an unthinkable atrocity. That, in
itself, may be impossible. By opening their minds to
an objective examination of what has been discovered
about the 9/11 attacks, millions of Americans would
have to abandon their blind faith in this
administration, and reject the mistaken belief that
those in charge of our nation can do no wrong. That,
too, may be impossible.

Herein lies the paradox. If the American people
want truth they must acknowledge that they have been
deceived. If that were to happen, and if they were to
accept the facts that have been uncovered by the
independent 9/11 research community, their faith in
their government would be irreparably destroyed. In
the long run, it is far easier to maintain one's faith
in a deceptive government than to deal with the
painful details of that deception.

The consequence of such denial is that people end
up believing what they must, rather than what is true.
As time passes, they totally erase the distinction
between fact and fiction in order to believe in their
government, and they find themselves living in the
America of 2005.

...Ironically, it's almost funny when the
fact-based 9/11 research community gathers to discuss
the events of that day. The official government
version of what happened loses so much credibility in
the light of the available facts, films, testimony &
chronicled history that it is almost impossible not to
laugh in disbelief when we start to share what we
know. The evidence that has been amassed is so
persuasive as to rip the official version of 9/11 to
shreds. And still, there is no one but ourselves to
hear us.

We go on and on and on like people obsessed
because as responsible citizens of the world we have
assigned ourselves the task of exposing the truth. But
we also have to accept the obstacles we face. We must
understand how and why people refuse to believe what
we say despite all the evidence in our possession.

...The people who were responsible for the attacks
of 9/11 did something so unbelievable that most people
would not believe they did it, even if presented with
conclusive evidence of their guilt. As a result, they
also carried it off, and the evidence be damned.

In the end, there is always the comment by those
who would discredit the research and the evidence that
has been uncovered. The defenders of the official
version of 9/11 inevitably ask how so many people
could keep a secret. "Wouldn't someone have blown the
whistle by now?" is the constant challenge by the
champions of denial. How naïve they are.

At the higher levels of government the issue is no
longer about secrecy, but about survival. The extent
of the 9/11 crimes are so great that a very real
scenario of self preservation has arisen. Exposing the
truth about 9/11 would virtually mean the end of the
United States of America as a viable power. If the
good people in our government and in our intelligence
community exposed the truth, America would never ever
regain its credibility in the world. We would never
again be respected or trusted. We would immediately
relinquish our leadership position in the world and
sink to the position of a rogue nation that had
committed an unforgivable atrocity against its own
people for political purposes. We would expose the
huge betrayal of trust that has been developed and
nurtured over our 230 year history as a nation.

The minute any ranking government official was
charged with complicity in 9/11, this nation would be
no more. We would never recover. The people who were
involved in 9/11 know this. They know that there is
more at stake than their exposure. They know that once
they did what they did, they would never be held
accountable.... [L]et me be the first to admit that
these folks committed the perfect crime. Not in the
sense that they would not be discovered, but in the
sense they knew it would do more harm to the country
to expose them than it would to play along with them.

The perpetrators of 9/11 knew they were they
protected by the blind loyalty of the American people
who would refuse to believe they could have been
involved. But they had another ace in the hole as
well. They knew that no one who cared for the nation
would reveal the truth, for to seek justice would in
essence bring down the nation.

Bottom line: the truth is out there, the evidence
is real. But there are none so blind as those who will
not see. Think about that, and weep for us all.

This is why it makes no sense to hand the Powers That
Be a gift on a silver platter by closing off inquiry
on the strong possibility that no passenger plane hit
the Pentagon. We can't afford to give up any weapon of
truth in this fight, including the myth that the
United States is a force for good in the world that
sometimes makes "mistakes." We have to attack
(metaphorically speaking, of course) on all fronts.

GOOD STUFF!

One can only hope that 'nuff people wake up from the nightmare in time.

The main problem that truthers have with convincing their fellow citizens is that their alternative explanations are usually quite awful. I mean, really, really bad. Holographic planes, invisible bombs, orbiting weapons platforms firing directed energy weapons, 'nano-thermite' and just ludicrously enormous conspiracies involving thousands and thousands and thousands of people....all keeping their secrets perfectly for over a decade.

Our government is absurdly porous. We couldn't keep our nuclear secrets or our NSA surveillance programs secret as long as would have this supposed conspiracy.

Its not that the official version is perfect. Its that it matches the facts more closely, is far more plausible, and far simpler than almost all the truther narratives. Occam's Razor is intuitively obvious to most folks. And it cuts to the truther story to ribbons.

Just one question about the official story
Note that in the case of Pan Am 103 and other famous airline crashes, the aircraft was at the very least inventoried in a hanger and the info about this was made public, in the case of "FLT11", "FLT175", "FLT77" & "FLT93" what happened? where is the meticulous accounting for the aircraft?

Just one question about the official story
Note that in the case of Pan Am 103 and other famous airline crashes, the aircraft was at the very least inventoried in a hanger and the info about this was made public, in the case of "FLT11", "FLT175", "FLT77" & "FLT93" what happened? where is the meticulous accounting for the aircraft?

Note that you've already ignored every picture of the debris ever offered as a fake, along with every video of any plane, from any angle. There were 43 different views of flight 175 hitting the south tower.

You ignored every single one. Without exception.

Entirely galleries of images of the debris of the flights was shown to you, images that were so precise and compelling that they were accepted as evidence in criminal court proceedings.

You ignore them all....for no particular reason.

Please note that you ignoring any evidence that contradicts your beliefs does not mean that the evidence ceases to exist.

One may well wonder WHY it is that threads like this go dormant for periods of time,
The facts are still the facts here, there is NO photographic DOCUMENTATION of any of the alleged 4 airliners that were alleged to have been used as weapons.
There is NO explanation of the "collapse" events of WTC1, 2 & 7
note that in a taxpayer funded "report" the statement is made
" total collapse was inevitable after collapse initiation" however NO explanation as to why this total collapse should be inevitable. Your tax dollars at work publishing total FRAUD.

One may well wonder WHY it is that threads like this go dormant for periods of time,
The facts are still the facts here, there is NO photographic DOCUMENTATION of any of the alleged 4 airliners that were alleged to have been used as weapons.
note that in a taxpayer funded "report" the statement is made
" total collapse was inevitable after collapse initiation" however NO explanation as to why this total collapse should be inevitable. Your tax dollars at work publishing total FRAUD.

Obviously there is. You simply ignore every picture of the debris. And then insist that because you ignored it, they don't exist. I've presented you an entire gallery of images of debris, pictures so compelling and so well documented that they were accepted as evidence in a criminal court of law. You ignored them all and to this day insist that no such pictures exist.

One may wonder if you believe the world disappears when you close your eyes.

Says you. The NIST on the other hand has a very different accounting. And in fact have studied the collapses over years and prepared reports explain all three collapses.

As your are wot to do, you ignore the reports and then insist that no explanation was offered. That's nonsensical. Ignoring the very answers you ask for isn't rational. You're literally offering us your naked denial and willful ignorance as evidence. All while refusing to question any part of the conspiracy you're apeing.

Um, no thank you.
note that in a taxpayer funded "report" the statement is made.

" total collapse was inevitable after collapse initiation" however NO explanation as to why this total collapse should be inevitable.
Obvious nonsense.

This simplified and conservative analysis indicates that the floor connections could have carried only a maximum of about 11 additional floors if the load from these floors were applied statically. Even this number is (conservatively) high, since the load from above the collapsing floor is being applied suddenly. Since the dynamic amplification factor for a suddenly applied load is 2, an intact floor below the level of collapse initiation could not have supported more than six floors. Since the number of floors above the level where the collapse initiated exceeded six for both towers (12 for WTC 1 and 29 for WTC 2), neither tower could have arrested the progression of collapse once collapse initiated. In reality, the highest intact floor was about three (WTC 2) to six (WTC 1) floors below the level of collapse initiation. Thus, more than the 12 to 29 floors reported above actually loaded the intact floor suddenly.

FAQs - NIST WTC Towers Investigation

And inevitably you'll pretend this doesn't exist either.

.....Just like you ignored the FDNY and their assessment of the collapse of WTC 7 as being from fire and structural damage.

.....Just like you ignored FDNY personnel on the height of the debris field.

......Just like you ignored all 43 different recodings of the south tower impact, insisting they were all frauds.

.......Just like you ignored every eye witness to the impact with the south tower.

.......Just like you ignore every picture of plane debris. Insisting none exists.

Your entire perception is based on an absurdly elaborate lattice of denial, willful ignorance and self delusion where you ignore anything from any source that contradicts what you chose to believe. You've never given us a good reason to ignore what you must to keep polishing your little turd of an argument.

And that's why you fail.

The feature of the WTC tower(s) collapse is based on the overloading of the floors and the allegation that once the floor trusses were taken out the outer wall & core would simply collapse of their own weight, however for the bottom third of the tower the steel was so much thicker and the structure so much more robust than at the top, such that the floor trusses could have been removed for 10 or 15 floors and still have the core and outer wall free-standing supporting their own weight and not going anywhere, therefore the "natural" collapse theory is a crock, the building would NOT have self-destructed, it would have required an additional source of energy to do the job.

The feature of the WTC tower(s) collapse is based on the overloading of the floors and the allegation that once the floor trusses were taken out the outer wall & core would simply collapse of their own weight, however for the bottom third of the tower the steel was so much thicker and the structure so much more robust than at the top, such that the floor trusses could have been removed for 10 or 15 floors and still have the core and outer wall free-standing supporting their own weight and not going anywhere, therefore the "natural" collapse theory is a crock, the building would NOT have self-destructed, it would have required an additional source of energy to do the job.

Says you, citing yourself.

One, you have no idea what you're talking about.

Two, we've already caught you in so many obvious inaccuracies. That there are no pictures of the plane debris. That acceleratiuon couldn't occur in the face of resistence. That there is no explanation for the collapse of WTC 1, 2 and 7. That the towers collapsed to 'street level'.

Your source sucks. But this time its different?

Says you, citing yourself.

One, you have no idea what you're talking about.

Two, we've already caught you in so many obvious inaccuracies. That there are no pictures of the plane debris. That acceleratiuon couldn't occur in the face of resistence. That there is no explanation for the collapse of WTC 1, 2 and 7. That the towers collapsed to 'street level'.

Your source sucks. But this time its different?
it's the same "sources" twoofers have been using for the last 13 years they were erroneous and fictional then and they still are.

So now, if my original assessment was incorrect, please do enlighten me as to the "collapse" mechanism that caused the total destruction of WTC1,2 & 7?

and to address this:
"Two, we've already caught you in so many obvious inaccuracies. That there are no pictures of the plane debris. That acceleratiuon couldn't occur in the face of resistence. That there is no explanation for the collapse of WTC 1, 2 and 7. That the towers collapsed to 'street level'."

Note that I never said that there were NO pictures, I was asking for DOCUMENTATION that would certify the data, in the case of 9/11/2001, there is no documentation that proves any of the 4 airliners even existed. also on the subject of acceleration against resistance, note that the specification is 9.8 m/s^2 for acceleration that clearly indicates there is no resistance under the falling mass. See NIST NC STAR 1A page 46 .......
ALSO, on the subject of the towers having collapsed to street level, int the absence of photographic documentation of the site post collapse, there is no evidence that the rubble pile was any higher than 3 stories. where is the documentation?
is 9/11/2001 the most poorly documented disaster in history?

Last edited:
So now, if my original assessment was incorrect, please do enlighten me as to the "collapse" mechanism that caused the total destruction of WTC1,2 & 7?

and to address this:
"Two, we've already caught you in so many obvious inaccuracies. That there are no pictures of the plane debris. That acceleratiuon couldn't occur in the face of resistence. That there is no explanation for the collapse of WTC 1, 2 and 7. That the towers collapsed to 'street level'."

Note that I never said that there were NO pictures, I was asking for DOCUMENTATION that would certify the data, in the case of 9/11/2001, there is no documentation that proves any of the 4 airliners even existed. also on the subject of acceleration against resistance, note that the specification is 9.8 m/s^2 for acceleration that clearly indicates there is no resistance under the falling mass. ALSO, on the subject of the towers having collapsed to street level, int the absence of photographic documentation of the site post collapse, there is no evidence that the rubble pile was any higher than 3 stories. where is the documentation?
is 9/11/2001 the most poorly documented disaster in history?
false.
your documentation request is a dodge ,besides I don't think you have the education or the smarts to read them..

First, you need to factually establish that your analysis is right. You're insisting that we disprove anything that you can make up. Remember, you're the same guy who insists that the NIST had no explanation for how any of the floors below the initial collapse could have fallen.

And now you're ignorantly critiquing the very NIST explanation you insisted didn't exist. You don't actually know what you're talking about and are literally making shit up as you go along.

Second, easy: the debris field hitting the floors below. Remember, gravity is accelerating the debris field. As it accelerates, it impacts the floor below with more velocity which translates into much more energy. And of course with each floor consumed by the debris field, the debris field gains more mass.

So in the equation of 'F=MA', with F being force, M being mass and A being acceleration, the debris field is gaining force with increases in mass AND acceleration. And it still gets so much worse.

There's the dynamic amplification factor. The difference in resistence that a particlar material can provide when force is applied suddenly compared to when force is applied slowly. Materials like steel and concrete can only produce a fraction of the resistence in sudden applications of force than they can when force is applied slowly. It increases the effect of the impact by a factor of at least 2. Doubling the effective impact energy. And it still gets worse.

While each floor below faces the debris field individually. And has roughly the same resistance energy as the floor above it that just collapsed. While the debris field is getting more massive and continuing to accelerate.

Riddle me this, batman: What structure in the WTC 1 or 2 could have stopped the collapse once it had initiated?

I'll give you a hint: It begins with an N and rhymes with 'Sun'.

Note that I never said that there were NO pictures, I was asking for DOCUMENTATION that would certify the data,

And I provided you with court documented evidence of pictures used in criminal proceedings. Entirely galleries of it documenting the plane debris. You ignored every single picture.

Just like you ignore every eye witness.

Just like you ignore every of the 43 different videos of the impact of the plane into the south tower.

Just like you ignore every report from any source if it contradicted you.

And your willful ignorance doesn't mean that the evidence disappears. Even with your eyes screwed shut and fingers in your ears....WE can still look at the evidence. Your refusal to acknowledge the existence of the evidence doesn't impair our ability to review it in the slightest.

Though it does impair your ability to present a credible argument.

New Topics

Forum List

Back