Votes: 21 91.3%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Chad2000k

Rookie
Jan 1, 2004
Kansas
Hey i think John Kerry ought to take over. Let Me know what you people think should be pres by voting on the poll above.:confused:

It would be impossible. Bush will have to win. You will not see anything closer to a police state if Kerry wins, and that would be necessary for us to succumb to all of the pressures of the EU which we cannot avoid over the next year.

Only a police state will suppress liberty enough for a take over.

I don't want it, but the event is there.

I think it's because the question is, "Who do you think will become president?" rather than, "Who are you voting for?" Let's face it, the only reason anybody is voting for Kerry is because he's not Bush. The guy doesn't even seem to realize that he's a liberal. Unless something drastic happens, I'd put Kerry's chances at slim to none.

holy crap! The Bush supporters are screwed! Did you see that! We had close close to 100% supporting Bush yesterday and its dropped to only 88%. Kerry is building momentum. at this rate by november we are going to be in trouble. all it takes is one more vote by a Democrat too! AHHH

Originally posted by Avatar4321
holy crap! The Bush supporters are screwed! Did you see that! We had close close to 100% supporting Bush yesterday and its dropped to only 88%. Kerry is building momentum. at this rate by november we are going to be in trouble. all it takes is one more vote by a Democrat too! AHHH

Yep, Kerry's approval ratings have DOUBLED!

Fold up the tents boys and girls.

Forum List

Back