Whose side is China really on?

Take a short quiz to express how you feel toward China

• I love China and trust them implicitly, they are a solid ally

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • I love that Wall Street moved so many US factories to China, prices are much lower

• Pakistan and China forming an alliance does not concern me at all

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • I prefer Chinese riding bikes and US commuters riding SUVs

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • I prefer Americans riding bikes and Chinese commuters riding SUVs

• I don't trust the Chinese or their military at all

Votes: 11 50.0%
  • I believe that the US and China are heading for major disagreements

Votes: 12 54.5%
  • I believe that Wall Street will eventually regret doing business with China

Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I believe the projections that show China surpassing the US by 2030

Votes: 9 40.9%

• Total voters
How can you compare what someone Obama knows did to what Republicans in the senate, congress and what the Republican president did? Doesn't make any sense.

It's not "someone Obama knows," you fucking partisan pile of shit. it's his appointed economic Czar.

You're such a fucking liar. Your partisanship overwhelms all. It's piles of shit like you who allowed Hitler and Stalin to murder hundreds of millions. The ONLY thing you care about is your fucking party.

You make me sick, you reprehensible fuck.

Oh, I see.

Yeah well here's the problem.

In a labor market like ours, one where people with no disabilities can't find work?

Getting employers to hire the handicapped isn't really all that easy.

Who would you hire?

A bright new college grad or an older worker whose career was marginalized by ill health and who cannot guarantee that THAT won't happen to them again?

See the problem?

You view business as social work?

Gee, I wonder why America has fallen so far behind in manufacturing......

As has already pointed out.

China is clearly on China's side.

Unlike the US and a few others, they will do what is clearly in their own best interests as they see it. Including building a Navy that will prohibit the US Navy from interfering in their affairs.

A long-term project that will never meet their greatest aspirations.

Heard a news report that Pakistan is killing Americans while we give them about $5b a year in all types of "aid". Then I heard that Pakistan said that if the US stops aid, that Pakistan will accept aid from China.

Then I saw Mulally proudly proclaiming all the new plants they are building in China to build new electric cars and car components.

Then I recalled what happened when one of our planes went down in China.

So lets take a poll to see who trusts China...or are they simply playing Wall Street for morons?

China is in it for themselves, same as the rest of us.

yep especially as one right wing poster stated, they have switched to republican capitalism.

:rolleyes:

communism is still a lefty gig, unless the revisionists have one that battle too while I was asleep last night...

How can you compare what someone Obama knows did to what Republicans in the senate, congress and what the Republican president did? Doesn't make any sense.

It's not "someone Obama knows," you fucking partisan pile of shit. it's his appointed economic Czar.

You're such a fucking liar. Your partisanship overwhelms all. It's piles of shit like you who allowed Hitler and Stalin to murder hundreds of millions. The ONLY thing you care about is your fucking party.

You make me sick, you reprehensible fuck.

Actually, Pub isolationists..., oh never mind, ugly 'Merican.

I haven't been involved in current events long enough that I could be easily duped especially if that was someone's angle. Sometimes what the media conveys as truth only serves to dupe the masses to believing one facet of a multi-faceted picture. It is this way with our relationship with China.

Forum List

Back