Whose idea was it to give the Huckster his own show?

Steerpike

VIP Member
Dec 17, 2007
Turned on Fox News last night and there he was. Can't stand Gov. Huckabee, myself.

And in a telling illustration of just how far he's sunk, Dan Rather is the guest.

Sheesh.

He's kind of got a cute personality, I watched him jam on his guitar on one of his episodes.

A guitar, eh?

He came across very wooden last night. It's like he didn't realize Hayden Christensen had already beat him for the role of the grown-up Anakin Skywalker.

Do you like him politically?

I don't know. He always seemed kind of slimy to me, in a John Edwards sort of way.

Huckabee is the real deal. He always walked-the-walk in Arkansas. Many didn't like him, but it was because they didn't agree with his politics or his religious beliefs. He actually used to be a Democrat, but when abortion became part of the Democratic Party Platform, he couldn't stay. There was another politician from Hope who was real sleazy, but not Huckabee.

Huckabee is the real deal. He always walked-the-walk in Arkansas. Many didn't like him, but it was because they didn't agree with his politics or his religious beliefs. He actually used to be a Democrat, but when abortion became part of the Democratic Party Platform, he couldn't stay. There was another politician from Hope who was real sleazy, but not Huckabee.
ah, a neocon
LOL

Huckabee is a neoconservative. I never voted for him, but he was one of those rare 'honest' politicians.
i didnt vote for him either
and i doubt i ever would
as for "honest", didnt he kinda stretch the truth on his educational background?

i didnt vote for him either
and i doubt i ever would
as for "honest", didnt he kinda stretch the truth on his educational background?

I don't remember that, but there are gaps in my knowledge of Arkansas politics. Huckabee is actually a Democrat at heart, which goes a long way in explaining why he is a neoconservative.

Huckabee is a fairly level headed guy with good ideas.

The liberal media unfairly slandered him because they wanted Obama.

:lol: what does that even mean? McCain beat Huckie for the nomination.... are you trying to insinuate that Huckie could've beaten Obama?

Forum List

Back