Whose hand is in the cookie jar.

That, Christofer is pure bullshit. Japan and many other nations have technology equal to ours. And they still pay 1/2 to 3/4 of what we do for their health care. And they have no citizens going bankrupt because of medical bills. Going bankrupt in spite of the fact that well over half of those going bankrupt had medical insurance.

Well stated, comrade ......... :rolleyes:

That, Christofer is pure bullshit. Japan and many other nations have technology equal to ours. And they still pay 1/2 to 3/4 of what we do for their health care. And they have no citizens going bankrupt because of medical bills. Going bankrupt in spite of the fact that well over half of those going bankrupt had medical insurance.

Nope, the only thing that is pure bullshit is Old Crock, I am only here posting because old crock posted a lie that I busted and now old crock hides like a yellow coward.

Seriously, Old Crock, you never stand by your statements, you willingly post data from others that got caught using faked data, in lol discussing geothermal old crock claimed a salton sea geothermal plant had a design flaw that caused pollution hence my arguement was bullshit, I know thiese plants, I know the plant Old Crock spoke of yet when I asked for the name of the plant Old Crock proved himself to be a yellow bellied liar, Old Crock would never offer any other information indicating Old Crock knew what the hell he was speaking of. So the other day old crock posts an article from 1999 stating a Cal Energy geothermal plant was a profitable plant, only thing was this was the plant that had the design flaw, it never went into operation and cost Cal Energy a loss of over 200 million dollars.

So Old Crcok goes off half cocked stating a geothermal plant is flawed than a few days later states this plant as an example of cheap geothermal even though the plant never operated.

The only relevance my post has here is showing that Old Crock is liar, a coward, I dont even know what to call old crock, old crock is claiming other countries have better health care coverage, old crock dont know shit, old crock doesnt know his ass from a hole in the ground.

If old crock posts a source he has proved he did not read the source.

Here, old crock is full of shit.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/environment/92812-lol-7.html#post1696844

Here is the thread that shows old crock to be a moron

In other words, you cannot argue the truth of the statement, so you resort to infantile insults.

You are missing the point. I’m not talking about what technology Japan has, I’m talking about the money we spend on developing technology. It is the main reason our costs have increased for health care and is also the reason we are the leader in medical innovation. See here: Health care in the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

These investments into medical research have made the United States the leader in medical innovation, measured either in terms of revenue or the number of new drugs and devices introduced.[27][28] In 2006, the United States accounted for three quarters of the world’s biotechnology revenues and 82% of world R&D spending in biotechnology.[27][28].

Also, the fact remains that you nor the source you provided addresses the reasons for our health care cost increases. If we are to solve our problems with these spiraling costs, we need to understand what is causing them. Wouldn’t you agree?

I guess you missed all those stories a while back about Japanese citizens DYING because no hospital would take them.

Really? Is that why the Japanese have the highest average lifespan of any nation in the world?

Yes, I did miss those stories. More than likely because they are just that, unsubstanciated blather and lies.

Rocks what the hell does that have to do with what RGS is stating?....see this is why i call you Fred Astaire....you dance around questions.....because you dont have answers....

In other words, you cannot argue the truth of the statement, so you resort to infantile insults.

I think he was just making fun of your drivel, Old Rocks.

Forum List

Back