Whose Fault Is The "Muslim Question" About BHO?

Are the people that were queried by Pew ignorant, as so many want to argue now? I don't think so. The question of his religion choice controversy, was of his own making. Personally, I don't think he's religious, at all. Not Christian, not Muslim.

It's probably partially his own fault for his "mis-speak" to Stephanopolous on the air, partially the fact that his father was Muslim and he (the prez) spent a considerable part of his childhood in Indonesia, and partially just that Americans are rather suspicious and untrusting in general when it comes to politicians.

Are the people that were queried by Pew ignorant, as so many want to argue now? I don't think so. The question of his religion choice controversy, was of his own making. Personally, I don't think he's religious, at all. Not Christian, not Muslim.

Obama has himself to blame for Muslim problem | Washington Examiner

...In December 2007, with the Iowa caucuses approaching, former Democratic Sen. Bob Kerrey, a Hillary Clinton supporter, said of Obama, “I like the fact that his name is Barack Hussein Obama, and that his father was a Muslim and that his paternal grandmother is a Muslim. There’s a billion people on the planet that are Muslims, and I think that experience is a big deal.” Kerrey’s remarks caused an uproar — one TV commentator wondered whether they were “poisoning the well” — and Kerrey later apologized.

Eighteen months later, when President Obama traveled to Cairo for a long-awaited speech to the Muslim world, the White House was saying, and the press was reporting, the same thing Kerrey had to apologize for. “President Obama is now embracing his Muslim roots,” ABC News’ “Nightline” announced. “President Obama’s speech … was laced with references to the Quran and his Muslim roots,” said USA Today. “Obama touched on his own Muslim roots,” reported the Associated Press...
I think whether the president's roots are Muslim, Jew, Christian, or whatever should be immaterial except to bigots or those wishing to score points with them.

One minute he is Christian, the next mocking the Bible, Next He is Muslim, Next he is Christian. One he is only saying what people want to hear. Two he is not a man of true faith. Funny though how he never mocks the Quran and he said that America is not a Christian country, denounces National Prayer Day and then goes to a mosque to pray.

Let's see the verbeage of him mocking the bible, with all of its surrounding text, and have an intelligent discussion.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KhwduyiqeCU]YouTube - Obama Mocking the Bible[/ame]

That clip of Obama reminds me of something.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWuXpfXSl5Y]West Wing[/ame]

And Bartlet was a devout Catholic!

Forum List

Back