'Whose Democratic Party?': A Serious Question For Jewish Democrats [VIDEO]...

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cE4S2uvFPZI]Whose Democratic Party? - YouTube[/ame]

Obama hates Israel. When Obama wanted to change border lines back to 1967 was my first sign.. Then the endless snubbing of the President of Israel showed me even more. This is the same man who bowed to many Muslim leaders.. Some our enemies.. If any Jewish member votes for Obama is seriously stupid and the top of the list is Deborah Wassermann Schulz is, a prime example of a dumb jew...and a liar too

Obama hates Israel. When Obama wanted to change border lines back to 1967 was my first sign.. Then the endless snubbing of the President of Israel showed me even more. This is the same man who bowed to many Muslim leaders.. Some our enemies.. If any Jewish member votes for Obama is seriously stupid and the top of the list is Deborah Wassermann Schulz is, a prime example of a dumb jew...and a liar too

Just like it's stupid to be a poor person or middle class and vote for Romney (such as yourself)

Just like it's stupid to condemn a bloated government all while collecting your income from that very government (such as yourself)

That kind of stupid?

Forum List

Back